chapter 5

Anirudh's pov

As i expected bondita came with that girl.

Though I was convinced with her reasonings in our morning conversation , my inner conscience made me to know about her in detail.
This made me to realise that the informations which i got and her behaviour during our conversation was totally contradicting.

I started my enquiry with few questions and could sense fear and nervousness in both their eyes , especially with that other girl.

Bondita seemed to be confident with her words but her body language didn't react in the same way.

My doubts became stronger , when that girl named vinisha said no abruptly , when the question of having any connection with the victim was posed.

They are related to the case in some or the other way , my inner conscience said again.

But whenever my doubts gets stronger , bondita made me to believe that they weren't involved in this case through her answers . She was tackling each of my question in a brilliant way that made me to believe her ,  but after knowing her original character , I was quite sure about her involvement in this case.

I finnally concluded that emotional breakdown is the only was to make them accept the truth and started questioning bondita quite personally.

My intention was never to hurt her , but to make her reveal the truth , i had to do so .

The enquiry heated up but she was still trying to hold her patience , so i had to use the word 'characterless' to break her patience and it actually worked out .

But instead of Bondita , vinisha experienced an emotional breakdown.

I asked my team members to leave when I found the case sensitive seeing vinisha cry like that.

-----

"So it would be better for you , if you guys tell me the truth now."I said clearing my throat.

No answer

"Will guys atleast open your mouth now ?",  I asked raising my voice and they trembled in fear .

"Si...sir,"  bondita spoke in between her sobs as she realised that vinisha was not in a state to answer.

"Yes I am listening"

After taking a deep breath she started without lifting her gaze from the floor, "Sir , on that night we were playing dumsharads with our friends . I left the place as i felt thirsty . On the way back to the garden i noticed that....that charan was sitting there in a drunken state with his leg bleeding. I went to help him as an act of humanity . I asked him about his wounds and he said that he fell down near that bench and got hurt . He asked me whether i could take him to his room as he wasn't able to walk without a support and I agreed to it. After reaching his room , i bandaged his wounds and when I was about to leave he...... ", she took a deep breath again and continued with her non stop tears and sobs ,  "he started mis....misbehaving with me.  Vinisha came inside the room hearing my cries as she was passing near his room. To save me , she pushed him and his head hit the cupboard which was placed in corner of the room and he fainted . We were too much afraid of the scenario so we came out of the room and locked the door from outside. Later that night , i went to his room as leaving him in that condition was bothering me a lot. So i went near his room and peeped through the window only to find him electrocuted , she completed and looked at me with her tired eyes .

Anger raised through my veins when she said that , he had misbehaved with her . When I was about to question her further , "Bonditaa" vinisha shouted at the top of her voice as ......