chapter 14 :- Is she telling the truth (Part 2)

"I was sitting on one of the garden's chair that night as i wasn't feeling sleepy. After sometime, i heard some heavy foot steps nearing me. When i turned back , i saw vinisha walking fastly and cautiously to her room , as if she was scared of something."

"I approached her and enquired her , seeing her scared face . Though she tried to make me believe that she was ok , later she broke into tears an...and confessed everything.", She said while her eyes started tearing up again.

Noticing this anirudh squeezed her hands lightly to give her the needed warmth and as a cue to continue.

"He..he tou..touched her badly , he moles....molested her ", she said while tears were falling continuously from her eyes.

"Sh...she cried so badly that day sir , she...", She gulped a lump which was formed in her throat and continued.

"To save her from that monster she pushed him and ran out of the room".

"Later when, i.....", She started but stopped abruptly as she felt him leaving her hands.

"Wh..what happened sir" , she asked in a shaky voice while hastily rubbing her eyes with her hands.

"What do you think about me Bondita , huh? , Do i look like a fool to you , who believes whatever you say ?", He asked in a deadly calm voice.

"Sir , i don't..."

"Shut up , just shut up" , he yelled making her flinch.

"Just because i respect women and i am against these things , you can't lie as you wish , and aren't you ashamed of lying in such things".

"Sir i.."

"Stop it bondita" , he said while standing up , "now listen , tell me truth right now or the consequences would be really worse."

"Believe me sir , i am telling the truth only", saying she too stood up.

"Truth? , Which one ? , How could I believe you?  First you said that he molested you and now you are saying that it was Vinisha."

"See if you aren't telling me the truth now , i won't stop myself from filing a case against you for trying to frame an innocent."

Stop it sir , i accept that i lied to you in our first introgation but that doesn't mean i would be lying always. Whatever i said today is true and if you aren't believing it , it is not my problem. If you want you can file a case against me as well and i am ready to face the future because the justice is on our side.

And who is innocent? Charan? A disgusting person like him cannot be an innocent one . He was the person who commited the mistake . He was the person who touched a women without her consent. He has got his punishment too , for committing all these sins. So , i hope that the law will also support us . You do whatever you want , she said angrily and grabbed her bag , before storming out from there leaving anirudh speechless.

Bondita's pov

As i came out of his office, tears made its way again into my eyes , making my vision blurry.

I just kept walking, unable to get over the shocks i got today.

I was hurt , deeply hurt
I was disappointed
I felt humiliated
And what not?

My friend is missing
The person who i thought would help me , broke my trust by not believing me , instead he questioned my character.

What is.... "Aahh..." ,I flinched hearing a screeching sound of an auto , which just halted in front of me leaving a  micro inch gap.

Before i could process anything , i saw the auto's driver see me and he shouted , "ye ma arivilla , nadaka therila na veetlayae irruka vendiyadhu dhan na , en roadu ku vandhu enga uyira edhukura , Nan mathum vandiya niruthula na , en nirathuku poi sendhurupa, thaluma ( hey, miss don't you have sense , if you don't know how to walk better stay in your home , why you are coming here and taking our lives , if i haven't stopped you would have been in heaven by now, move aside ) , he shouted at me.

Maybe i would have walked straight on to his auto , unknowingly lost in my thoughts.

I just mumbled a sorry and moved aside. After the auto went from there , i slowly tried to look around my surrounding and found me standing nearly three streets away from his office.

I saw a public rest room opposite to me and rushed there.

I entered the restroom and smashed the door and ultimately broke down into tears by pressing my mouth with my palms , so that no one could her my cries.
Though how much ever bold i portray myself to others ,only my inner self would know how much nervous and scared i was at that time.

I cried and cried and cried , thinking about the near future and that thought itself made me tremble with fear .

After i cried my heart out , i felt somewhat consoled . Crying would always make my heart calm down and bring all my sorrows out but today it wasn't working that efficient.

Soon , i reached home and confessed everything to my parents as well. Though at first they were disappointed with me for hiding such a huge thing from them but later they understood my situation and tried consoling me.

The next day , i took half day leave from the hospital to meet vinisha's parents and visited her home to get some informations about her before going missing.

For police , it may be one out of their 1000 missing cases , but for her parents she is their only child , so i thought that finding her by our side would work .

When i reached the hospital, it was about 3 pm . I straight away entered my consulting room and i found a beautiful bouquet with a sorry note on my table.

As i was wondering, who sent this bouquet to me , i heard a voice

"Sorry Bondita "

Anirudh 's pov,

As she was describing the events of that night, again i was caught up in a dilemma between my mind and heart

My heart was urging me to believe her but my brain was not letting me to rely on her words. Itvwas same like that day.

But today , i chose my brain over my heart and started questioning her as I recalled me choosing my heart and ended up believing her lies.

But alas!, whatever she confessed today maybe the truth and me doubting her had made the situation even worse and she left my room.

Maybe my heart always says right in her case alone.

Seeing her running from my cabin , vikram who was already confused with the happenings , barged inside my cabin and poured all his questions

I explained him everything and he made me realise my mistake.

I hope that , atleast the next time when i meet her won't be troublesome for her.

That's when a thought striked my mind:-

Her confession was left incomplete.....

Precap:-

"Who asked you to lock the room ?" , Bondita asked while they were hearing repeated knocks from outside.

"It was just for a safety purpose" , he said.

"Safety ? Whatever , i am going to open the door now" , she said but he grabbed her arms and said .

"Don't behave like a fool , things would escalate if someone sees you and me locked inside a room."

Who is the person?

---

Don't lie , i know you like anirudh sir , aadvik said while Bondita glared at him .

...........................

Hope you liked the part
Stay tuned....