Jungkook in Kim Mansion.

Start from the beginning

They all reach in XXX Cafe where they heard some shoutings so they enters there only to witness the owner scolding the shit out of the young boy making him scared.

Jimin: What the hell. How dare you to shout at someone like that can't you see he is getting scared by your shouting * anger is clear in his voice as well as in his eyes*

The Cafe Owner looks towards Jimin with angry look ready to shout at him too but widened his eyen when he notices CBI Officer infront of him.

Owner: And who are yo--- CBI.... S-Sorry officer. I-I --

Jimin: Shut up and what was that? Why were you shouting at him? *walks towards owner *

Owner: He broke the cups and spills coffee while serving...

Suga: Serving..?

Owner: Yeah he works here as a waiter with his friend.

Jimin now walks towards Jungkook: Is he telling truth ? You work here?* not believing owner he ask Jungkook who nods his head in tiny with tears in his beautiful doe eyes*

Jimin: How old are you BTW?

Kook: 15.. * looking down scared to get scolded again*

Jimin: and you work here in this age?

Soobin comes there running and hugs Jungkook.

Soobin: It's Ok Hyung You didn't do anything wrong  so they won't hurt you. And Officer we know it's not our age to work or something but we don't have anyone to care for. we have no one to look after us so, we have to work by own to feed ourselves.

Jimin nods his head feeling bad for them and glares at the owner and looks back at them again.

Jimin: I was looking for both of you to know about something. Hope you both will co operate with us.

Both of them nods and all of them settled in a corner. 

Jimin: So you both know Them *pointing at Tae and Hobi)  I am Park Jimin CBI Officer. also best friend and Brother-in-law of them.  I want to ask about How Tae-Ha ended up to you..

Both Soobin and Jungkook looks at him with shock

Kook: We swear we didn't kidnap her * scared but innocent eyes *

Jimin: I didn't said that tho.. *chuckles at his cuteness * I just asked how you get Tae-Ha.

Kook: Ohh about that? Me and Soobin were going to groceries store when we heard that lady talking to a man saying kill that little baby or leave her in orphanage far away from here so that her family will be away from her. 

Jimin: Then?

Kook: Then the man said that he would prefer to kill her rather than leaving her in orphanage so he leave baby in middle of the road Soobin and I hit both of them and tie them in pole and soobin went to take milk for baby. Then I saw a car coming towards baby princess so I hug her and they (Tae and Hobi ) were in that car. They stopped the car just little far from me and I saved her. 

Jungkook concluded his explanation with his happy wide bunny smile. Tae was staring at Jungkook from start and a small smile crept in his lips too seeing the cute bunny smile again.

Jimin: So, Do you know anything beside this about who did this or any..?

Kook: Yeah after they leave from there a lady comes there and was looking for those bad people.