Melo 38

Wasn't she just mad at me a few minutes ago and drunk too? this girl never seizes to amaze me. I was looking at her with my jaw literally on the floor, she looked so damn sexy! I got an instant boner by just looking at her, maybe the Jameson was also playing a role... I don't know but she was damn sexy in that black lace with red heels, her look was more or less like Beyoncé on the video of partition with her hair hanging lose. If this was how my birthdays from here on were going to be then can I be born every day of the year?! This was probably the best gift I've ever gotten on my birthday. Forget the random sex, this was paradise. I smiled and shook my head. How did I not know she could dance, I don't mean club dancing...? I mean this kind of dancing. She "danced for me" good. When she was done she came to sit on top of me and wrapped her arms around my neck.
Her: happy birthday Melokuhle
I flipped us over and made her lie on the bed.
Me: where the hell did you learn to move like that?
She smirked
Her: I just can.
She pulled me in for a kiss, her kiss was hungry. It wasn't your slow typical kiss, that was the kind of kiss that was saying "f*ck me hard" and that's exactly what I was going to do. As I was kissing her I was undressing her. her boobs were now free, I went down to suck on them and she let out slight moans while my hand made its way down to her underwear where I slid my hand in and started rubbing her hard, she was wet already but I didn't just want her wet. I kept fingering her until she was about to cum then I stopped and looked up at her with a smirk. I took her underwear and everything else off of her and stripped myself naked with her help then I took a condom and slipped it on and went in without warning making her scream. I don't even know how many rounds we had but I know we had a lot of sex. We both passed out with her on top of me. I think the alcohol had a hand in us having so much sex. I was brushing her hair as she slept on top of me just admiring this freak of mine. I'm glad she was a freak for me, I was proud that I unleashed her inner freak.
Me: Yaya?
She was sleeping peacefully. I took my phone and looked at the time and it was just after 10, we were supposed to be at the club but it didn't matter because my party was right here. I got her off of me as gentle as I could and then I wore my briefs and cleaned up a little, I had a dozen missed calls and so did she. I got back to Siya.
//Me: my girlfriend is here with me and you busy leaving me more missed calls than she would. What do you want?
Him: where did you guys disappear off to? both your phones have been ringing unanswered
Me: then maybe you should learn to take a hint then
Him: screw you! We at Cubana, you guys coming?
Me: probably, I'll hear what Yaya says
Him: she really has you by the balls!
He said laughing
Me: you'll understand when you have a girlfriend of your own.
Him: right... Bye Melo//
I went back to the room and she was still sleeping, I couldn't resist taking pictures of her. I'm that kind of boyfriend who takes random pictures of his girlfriend because she's that beautiful. I got dressed and kissed her forehead and went to check what was going on upstairs because the music was still booming. There were still people dancing and drinking and having fun. I headed back to the room and Yaya wasn't on the bed anymore, I went to check on her in the bathroom and she was throwing up.
Me: how do you feel?
She was sitting by the toilet seat.
Her: I am never drinking again!
I chuckled.
Me: shame mahn
Her: I feel terrible.
She sat down and pouted. I took a picture of her
Her: you better delete that Melokuhle
She threw up again. I took a glass and got her some water and gave it to her laughing at her.
Me: you so cute you know that
Her: screw you
Me: you did, a lot of times even
She threw the water on me
Me: geeeez Yandiswa!
Her: that will teach you not to mess with me.
She got up and went to get herself cleaned up by the sink
Me: no apology?
Her: it wasn't a mistake.
She brushed her teeth and walked into the shower when she was done. I took my clothes off and went to join her, it was an innocent shower. We both got out and wiped ourselves, lotioned our bodies and then got dressed. She wore a blue low cut jean, white vest crop top but only showed her belly button, a denim jacket and navy suede heels which she made me tie. I wore navy joggers, black t-shirt, denim jacket and black timberlands. We were on fleek that much I can say. I took our bags and we headed out to the car with both our phones in her hand. I drove us to Cubana and called Siya who told us where they were sitting and we headed over to their table.
Ase: I was sure you guys weren't coming
Me: why wouldn't we come? This was my idea after all
Ledi: so where were you guys anyway?
I looked at Yaya to respond
Yaya: none of your business.
She said taking a can of coke.
Ase: aren't you drinking anymore?
Me: The Jameson she drank got her good
I said laughing at her and she gave me a death stare in return. I mouthed "sorry", she just rolled her eyes.
Ase: you sure it's just the Jameson?
She said winking at Yaya. My poor baby was disgusted by the sight of alcohol. I whispered
Me: we can always go home
Her: no its ok, I'll be fine
Me: you sure?
Her: I'll be fine babe. Ase lets go dance
Me: take care of each other
Yaya: we will if you let us.
With that they walked away leaving us with Ledi and Nita. Nita didn't come to the boat party because she gets water sick.
Ledi: so where did you guys disappear to?
Me: as Yaya said, none of your business.
I said sipping on a glass of Hennessy. From where we were sitting you could see her and my sister as they owned the dancefloor. Nita and Ledi decided to leave us and go join their friends.
Siya: is Anita still dating that dude?
Me: not that I know off... why?
Luc: he has a crush
Siya: it's not a crush. I just think she's pretty that's all
Me: how long have you known her for you to only notice that now again?
Luc: that is a good question. Siya what do you have to say to that?
Siya: both of you are retards. Forget I said anything
Me: from what I've gathered, she is a serious relationship kind of person ey
Luc: you know how Bonke is about her dude. Despite everything that's happened, he doesn't want any man near her
Me: Luc is right.
Siya: I can take Bonke
Me: confident aren't we? If you want her I think you should go for her... at the end of the day it's not up to Bonke, it's up to her
Siya: we've been flirting and she's been throwing some serious vibes at a nigga
Luc: and you still haven't tapped that?
Me: not every girl is for tapping cousin!
As we were sitting chatting like that we were joined by my cousins, Aunt Anathi's twins (Asakhe and Asange) and Uncle Alu's son, Alungile. We greeted each other. And they sat down and bought more alcohol.
Me: where are the girlfriends?
Asange: with your sister and their friends.
Asakhe: how is it possible that you of all people does not have a girl sitting on your lap
Luc: he has a girlfriend now and she's dancing with Melody
Alu: excuse me what? Derrick Melokuhle Bess has a girlfriend???
Me: shut up!
Asange: who knew it was possible?
Me: blame her, she's different guys
Luc: ncoooooh.... Wimp!
Me: shut up!
Alu: if you can have a girlfriend then there's still hope for poor old Luc over here.
He said patting his back
Luc: shut up!
A while later the girls came to join us and mine sat on top of me.
Asakhe: so this is her?
I nodded
Yaya: what about me?
He shook his head.
Asange: you beautiful that's all.
Me: bae these are my cousins, Asange, Asakhe and Alungile. Guys this is Yandiswa, my girlfriend
Her: nice to meet you all
She shook their hands. The night went well with everyone getting along and no trouble. We left the club around 3am. When we got home we headed straight to bed. The next morning, we woke up around 10, only because my phone had been ringing. I checked the screen and it was Asange.
//Me: dude what?
Him: let's have breakfast!
Me: you called me for that?
Him: duh!
Me: isn't it late for breakfast now?
Him: dude its past 10. Just wash and come to Gateway, bring the Mrs along
Me: fine. //
By the time I was done talking she was awake and pressing her phone.
Me: we got to wash
Her: what for?
Me: the twins invited us for breakfast at Gateway
Her: do I have to come?
Me: I'm pretty sure Luhle and Londeka are going to be there. Don't be lazy now
Her: I'm not lazy, I'm tired that's all
Me: don't be like that. When we come back I'll be sure to give you a massage ok?
Her: you don't know how to
Me: have I ever given you one?
She shook her head
Me: exactly.
I kissed her forehead and got out of the covers.
Me: let's go and wash. It will be fun and you won't regret it
Her: fine stop trying to convince me now
We went to shower together and got out and wore simple. When we were done getting dressed we headed to Gateway and they were at Rocco mamas. After the breakfast turned into lunch we went to the beach, Ushaka to be exact and we played those water games. We had lots of fun. After all the fun we had Yaya and I headed to my place and I gave her the massage of her life
Her: I had my doubts
Me: you don't have them anymore?
She shook her head.
Her: you are better than I had expected
She was laying with her stomach between my legs as I was sitting on top of her ass but not really sitting because my knees were supporting me.
Me: never doubt me again Missy. I'm the best at these things. Just like I'm the best boyfriend EVER
Her: let's not get ahead of ourselves please
Me: why not? it's fun. I thought you loved it when I get cocky
Her: I have my days, today is not one of them. Its Siya's birthday let's call him
Me: we seeing him tonight
Her: he's my friend and I can't not wish him a happy birthday. We going to sing for him
Me: you can't sing
Her: so? Stop killing my vibe!
She took my phone and went to Siya's contact and made me sing with her that boring happy birthday song. Siya was in stitches of laughter this whole time as we sang for him. Later on around 4 we showered and prepared to go to Siya's party which was obviously at a club to get drunk. Today Yaya and I promised each other that we weren't drinking, yesterday was too epic so tonight was just a chilled night for both of us.