Chapter 28: I Will Live

Start from the beginning

Mashiro: We forgive you Izuku, so don't come to this side just yet.

Citrus: Izuku is Izuku after all, I have never regretted for a single moment that I chose you.

Before Izuku could reply, the fog thickens again, this time, slowly surrounding Izuku.

Izuku: No! Not yet!

Izuku had so much he wanted to say to them, but as the 2 silhouettes disappear, he knew the time was up.

He felt his conscious drift.

And drift.

And drift.

And drift.

And drift.

And drift.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

???: He's awake.

Izuku slowly opens his eyes as he gets flashbanged by the overhead light.

Memories comes back to him as he looks around him.

Surgeon: I'm glad your awake boss.

Izuku slowly sits up with the help of the surgeon as he asks.

Izuku: How long was I asleep.

Surgeon: 3 months.

Scene change to Nakamura Yuki

Nakamura Yuji POV

Hello, my name is Nakamura Yuji.

I have a wife and 2 children, Yumi and Yuki, who are both studying to become engineers like me.

I work as a senior electrical engineer for a big hero gadgets company.

Life is getting tougher I will say. There has been many ups and downs recently, more downs than up.

First major thing I noticed is that, there are many more criminals around my district now, from thugs to gangsters to drug dealer, I have definitely see more of them.

The number of heroes patrolling around my area has also decreased. Usually I'll see at least 1 hero an hour, but now, there are intervals where no heroes show up at all.

Well that isn't a major issue to be honest, since I just have to leave them alone, and usually they leave me alone too.

The main problem right now is the rise in both inflation and tax rates.

Like seriously, it is getting really out of control. Ever since the supposedly downfall of All Might, many foreign investors have withdraw their money from our big Japanese companies and went elsewhere.

This caused the government to panic and rapidly print out more yen for the citizens; which backfired quite horribly.

So far, it hasn't impacted me a lot, but I do know some of my friends and colleagues who got bent over by the inflation. They can barely afford pre-inflation mortgage, let alone the inflated price.

Oh, did I mention that unemployment rates have been skyrocketing to Jupiter.

If not for my semi-high ranking position at my company, I am quite sure I'll be eating dirt with my family now.

Haiz.

I've noticed that all of these bad things have happened since the hero commission have started announcing the Blood Tyrant as public enemy number 1, which happened a few years back.