𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚘𝚑𝚗

Bhavika ad Jake walked into the Hard Deck a little after 5 pm. They immediately got their beers and joined the rest of the squad, including Athena, at a massive table put together by some of the other members of the team. They both pulled out their chairs and sat down.

"Welcome to the circle." Payback gestured to the rest of the squad.

"What is it some secret agency we've been added to?" Bhavika asked with smirk.

"If you want it to be." Fanboy shrugged.

"I can't believe its been two months since we first arrived." Natasha sounded astonished.

"I know, it feels like we just arrived a week ago." Rooster agreed and took a sip of his beer. "We've only known Siren for two months and year it feels like we have been friends for longer." Everyone agreed with his statement.

"Thanks guys, it's been a pleasure getting to know you guys too. I hope we all stay in touch after this." She smiled at the group around her. "Definitely wouldn't want to loose contact with any of you."

"Agreed." Coyote tipped his bottle towards her.

"I think we should toast. To friendship?" Bob suggested and everyone nodded in agreement.

Everyone raised their glasses, "To friends, the ones you've had for a while." Bhavika looked over to Natasha, "To the ones that you have just made." She looked around at the people who she had grown to care for over these last couple months. "And to hopes for a successful mission. Cheers!"

"Cheers!" Everyone chimed in after Bob finished his speech.

"Enough talking about the mission let's go make the most of our time." Callie gathered everyone and they all stood up from their table.

"To the piano!" Rooster yelled and everyone cheered and followed behind him.

Rooster slid onto the seat and flipped open the cover and dusted off the keys, "Any song requests?"

"Treat us with a little 'Great Balls of Fire'. Then we'll request songs later." Natasha looked around and everyone else nodded.

"Great Balls of Fire it is." Rooster smirked and began playing the beginning cords to the song.

They all sang along in a jovial bliss, not a care in the world, they were all happy. Rooster sang rendition after rendition of different songs requested by the group. Then he go to one he couldn't complete.

"Rocketman by Elton John." Athena requested.

"I'm afraid I have come to a block in the road." Rooster sighed and everyone groaned. "I've never learned that one."

"I can play it." Bhavika chimes in. "I taught myself how to play Elton John songs when I was younger. I was obsessed with him when I was younger."

Rooster stood up and motioned for her to take a seat at the bench. She sat down and tested the keys trying to remember which ones to play. Once she figured it out she began to play. Everyone sang along as she played the notes, it was strange to do again, but it was in her muscle memory. They requested other songs that weren't Elton John, that she knew how to play.

"Could you play 'Your Song' by Elton John?" Jake asked her.

"Gladly. It my favorite Elton John song as a matter a fact." She smiled and took a sip from her beer. She played the first few notes and everyone joined in with her singing. She kept singing the song and looking over at Jake who wasn't really sing, but was looking lovingly at her.