𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

The wedding procession started.

Jake was lead down the aisle by his mother, who kissed his cheek and smiled to him as she placed him on the alter. Javy entered next taking his place next to Jake, the bridesmaids and groomsmen entered next and took their designated sides of the alter. The doors opened once more and Shalene walked down the aisle as the matron of honor. Ravi walked down the aisle holding the rings, before his sister Angelica and youngest cousin Saanvi who were the flower girls. Jake stood at the alter waiting for the doors to open again, the bridal chorus began and the doors opened again. Bhavika was standing in the doorway again, her arms looped through Rohan and her Aunt Kamala's arms. To Jake she was the picture of beauty and his eyes began to well with tears.

Bhavika was maintaining her watery smile as she was led down the aisle, all the way to Jake. She made it to the alter and kissed her brother and Aunt on the cheeks before her hand was placed in Jake's. "Take care of her." Rohan said to Jake.

" I will." He responded on helped Bhavika onto the alter. "Hi." He chuckled softly.

"Hi." She smiled gently.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Jacob Seresin and Bhavika Patel." The officiant started. "You two have prepared your vows?" The both of them nodded.

"Bhavika. There are no words that can truly describe how perfect you are for me. I have tried to find the word for you, but nothing ever comes up, there is just no explanation for how I got so lucky with you. 8 years ago was the worst day of my life. We were flying on a mission and we were so close to coming home, but then you said the words "I've been hit." I swore my heart stopped. We almost lost you that day, but it honestly felt like we already had. You were in a coma for 5 years and I didn't know what to do with myself, I became the version of me that I swore I would never become again. Then I got a call saying you were were awake but had no recollection of the four years prior to the mission and that was honestly worse, because you didn't remember me. I tried to forget you for an entire year, but I will never be able to forget you, because you have had my heart for longer than you can imagine. Bhavika, my life is so much better with you in it. I don't know how to think straight around you, even after being together for what feels like many years. You keep drawing me back like a sailor to a siren's call." She chuckled at his joke. "I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Bhavika wiped the tears from her face as he concluded his vows. He took her hands and kissed her knuckles.

Bhavika was given the go ahead and pulled out her vows. "Jake, when I first met you I never thought you were going to leave this big of a mark on me. I was closed off and didn't really want to give love a try after my previously terrible relationship. But, then you charmed me without even trying, and I had never thought I would have been able to experience what it feels like to be truly loved by someone. A month into knowing you I asked you to come to my sisters wedding and you said yes. That's where our lives changed and we finally realized we belonged together. I had only three weeks with you before I was ripped away from this world and thrusted into a world 5 years later that I no longer recognized. I struggled to figure out who I was for a year and the reason I finally remembered everything was because you said your name. You brought me back to the present and let me come running back to you again. Before I met you I felt like I couldn't love anyone. That no one would be able to fill the void in my heart. But all of that changed when I met you. You broke my barriers, you opened me up, you touched my soul, you made me whole, you made me come alive. I have know this for years, but Jake I am hopelessly in love with you. There is still parts of me that is scared that this is all in my head, but I know for a fact that this is real and it isn't in my head. I love you Jake, I love you so much."