𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗. 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜

"WAKE UP NATASHA!!" Bhavika yelled as she opened the door to Natasha's room.

"...no." She grumbled.

"So you don't want to get married then. Let me just go call Athena and tell her the bad news." Bhavika said and flicked on the lights.

"What...NO! No, don't do that." Natasha sat up straight in her bed. "What time is it?"

"9 am, the wedding is at three we have a lot of work to do." Bhavika said and walked with her crutches further into the room. "The rest of your bridal party is coming into the room at 10:30 ish. You need to be ready by then."

"What about you?" Natasha said and finally hopped out of bed.

"Don't worry about me." She smiled and placed the bag she had brought in on the desk. "Worry about yourself. Take a shower and I'll prep everything else."

The bathroom door closed and she pulled out the garment bag with Natasha's dress whites. She pulled out makeup and hair supplies, setting them on the desk. She started in her own makeup as Natasha prepared herself in the bathroom.

When Natasha came out Bhavika had only finished half of her eye makeup. "Finish up then I can start on my own." Natasha offered her.

"No, no. I'll do you make up, it's your wedding you don't have to lift a finger." Bhavika scolded her as she applied eyeliner.

"No it's really okay."

"Nope, no arguing with me." Bhavika looked at her through the mirror. "You can do your hair though."

"Thank you, I love you but you are incredibly harsh when you do hair." Natasha said and grabbed a brush, comb, gel and some hair ties.

"It's all because I used to do Shalene's hair and she would practically never brush her hair and she has even curlier and thicker hair than I do. If it's even possible." Bhavika looked over her shoulder to her friend with a smirk.

"Makes sense." Natasha shrugged and went back into the bathroom.

Bhavika finished up her makeup and vacated the chair for Natasha to sit in. She had her hair slicked into a low bun at the base of her and finished it off with one last spritz of hairspray.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." She said and sat down in the chair.

Bhavika worked quickly as she swiped on concealer, foundation, setting powder, blush, eyeshadow and highlighter. She became more precise as she worked on the eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. She completed Natasha's make up in 30 minutes, record time.

"You can take a look." She motioned to the mirror.

"It looks amazing Bee. Thank you."

"No need. Now go get changed out of your pajamas and into something a little nicer, but not your dress whites yet." Bhavika called as the bathroom door shut again.

There was a knock at the door and she went to answer it. She opened the door for Bob, Bradley and Natasha's older brother Michael.