𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

Ever since being back in her house Bhavika had entered a more relaxed state of mind. She was beginning to feel a lot better and was smiling way more. Not to mention she hadn't had a nightmare in over two weeks.

"Bhavika." Shalene called from the kitchen.

"Yeah." She hollered back.

"I know mama left a month ago, but she says she's coming back." Bhavika groaned. "And she's bringing some aunties."

Bhavika rubbed her temples, "Which ones?"

"Aunt Prisha and Aunt Diya." Great. The gossipers.

Prisha and Diya were their mothers sisters and they also happened to be the biggest gossips in their entire family. If you had one little secret they somehow found it out and blew it to unnecessary proportions. They were the ones who help their mother start the rumor about Bhavika running away. Needless to say, Bhavika didn't like them.

"When will they be here?" She asked.

"They'll be here in about an hour."

"An hour?!? Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" She yelled and rolled into the living room, from the backyard where she had been painting. "Mama is going to come barging in here and nitpicking everything. The couch is going to be to soft, the oven isn't powerful enough or the water doesn't taste fresh enough."

"I know. I'm sorry but she didn't call me until like five minutes ago. This is a surprise trip." Shalene sighed.

"Fine how long are they staying?"

"The aunties leave in a few weeks, but mama didn't even buy a return ticket." Shalene explained.

"No. No. Why does she have to stay?" Bhavika groaned into her hands.

"She claims you need her help."

"Fine. But if she gets out of line I'm going to finally just kick her out. I can't keep doing this anymore." Bhavika said and rolled back outside.

She picked up her paintbrush again and continued painting the scene in her mind. She had seen this before, in her dreams. It came to her often, but only in her sleep. It was the same dream, bar lights were twinkling and music was playing in her ears.

"Hey there." She grinned softly.

"Hey." He kissed the crown of her head and wrapped an arm around her waist. "You are a very talented woman you know that?"

"I've been told." She looked at him.

"You're and amazing pilot, you can dance, cook, bake, play the piano and speak in a different language. You are a multitalented and dare I say beautiful woman." The man complimented.

"Thank you." She tilted her head up at him and kissed the underside of his jaw. "You are a wonderful pilot too, you make the best salmon, I love you a lot and I don't know what I would do without you."

"I wouldn't know what I would do without you either." He kissed her gently.

"Me too."

His voice was soothing, she had heard it before somewhere. But what Bhvaika couldn't tell is if this dream was real or if she had made it up. The weird thing about it too is every time she went to look at the man's face it was blurry. No matter how many times she dreamed that dream it was always blurry.