𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐

The three women entered the bar and joined the larger group of all male aviators.

"Anything to drink ladies?" Rooster asked them.

"Beer for me." Natasha said.

"Me too."

"Had a glass of wine already, don't need my liver to hate me later." Bhavika replied and Rooster gave her a thumbs up.

"Hey where's Jake?" She looked around.

"Over by the dartboard with Coyote." Bob pointed and she nodded.

Bhavika walked over to see Javy covering Jake's eyes with his hand as he aimed at the board. Javy spotted her and she put a finger over her lips. Jake threw the dart and it landed perfectly in the middle.

"How do you do that." Javy shook his head and Bhavika just stood silently behind Jake.

"Just a natural talent." Jake turned around and let out a scream. Bhavika burst into laughter and patted his shoulder. "Jesus Christ darlin'."

"You should have seen your face." She was wiping tears of joy away from her face.

"You scared the living shit out of me." He put a hand over his heart.

"I'm sorry, it was just too good a opportunity to pass up." She squeezed his hand and looked at him.

"The only thing that will make it better is an apology kiss." He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Jake we are in public."

"Do I look like I care, besides I'm pretty sure the team already knows." He tried to convince her.

"Oh do they?" She smirked at him.

"Yeah, they do." He replied.

"Well I guess we should just confirm it for them."

"Yeah we should." His eyes flicked down to her lips.

He pulled her closer and the two finally kissed. All of their friends hollered and clapped as they watched them kiss.

They broke apart, "No more for you cowboy, we can do that in private." She flicked his forehead.

"Alright, alright." He put up his hands in surrender.

Bhavika dragged him by his hand over the pool table.

"Well that was quite a show." Payback threw the two of them a pool cue.

"That was all Jake's idea, so don't look at me." She smiled cheekily and Jake scoffed.

"Let me remind you, that you agreed to my idea." He said and she just shrugged with a smile. Jake just shook his head with a grin and the two joined in on the game. She lined up her cue with the cue ball and broke the formation.

The three of the played and the others around them talked with them as they played. Jake occasionally teased her in trying to distract her, but she swatted him away.

"I have never seen him this...clingy?" Natasha leaned over to Penny and Callie.

"He used to bring this girl named Madison here a lot, especially during his TOPGUN days. I think Hangman's a very loving person when he finds a person to bring it out in him." Penny replied and cleaned a glass. "Speaking of Phoenix when are you bringing Athena down?"

"She's coming down this weekend. I get to see her before we get on the boat." Natasha smiled widely.

"Oh, I'm so lonely." Callie sighed and fake collapsed onto the bar.