𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝚝𝚠𝚘. 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜

She pulled into base at 7:30, to give herself time before training. Turns out she wasn't the only one who had the same idea.

"Hey Nix." She greeted as she walked into the locker room.

"Hey, how'd ya sleep?" She asked and Bria laughed.

"Not long enough." She put her duffle in her locker after pulling out her flight suit.

"Same. Hey Halo." Phoenix greeted another woman who had just walked through the door. "Oh, Halo this is Siren."

"Hi, you can call me Halo or Callie I don't really care." Halo said and held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you. Siren or Bria works for me." She smiled and zipped up her flight suit.

"Come on we better go, training starts in twenty and I want the good seats." Halo laughed and the three women exited the locker room together.

Soon the seats began to fill and Admiral Warlock took the stand. "Welcome back, it's... nice to see some familiar faces again and some new ones. Here to guide this mission in Admiral Corrine "Speed" Ford.

Bria smiled at the name of her old team leader and Speed gave her a wink when she spotted her. "Good morning aviators. I will get straight to the point. This mission will require only the best of the best." She began and took in the group.

"The uranium mission has no affect on who I will choose for this mission. If you were chosen last time don't expect to be chosen again." Bria sat up a little straighter. "This mission will require agility, skills in dogfights and teamwork. I hope Captain Mitchell was right about your teamwork because we will really need it."

"Now, to the nitty gritty. There is an enemy base located near the edge of Alaska and we have picked up intel that they plan to try and bomb Pearl Harbor. They have set to try sometime in the two months. Our inside intel will update us as the situation progresses." She explained the situation to them. "Our job is to take out the enemy base and defend Pearl Harbor so that no one can sneak through and take out the station. Any questions?"

Speed looked around. "Good. For training today we will try dogfights, you will be paired with a team and if you are "killed" your punishment is 5 laps around the base." Everyone nodded. "Now get ready, I want Halo, Rooster, Coyote and Payback first."

While the first team got ready, the rest of them headed to the control room to watch. "Everyone ready?" Rooster asked over comms.

"Ready." Halo confirmed.

"We are ready." Coyote said for both him and Payback.

"All right aviators time for take off." Speed said and the planes moved out of the base and onto the runway.

"Okay, time for you guys to work as a team and take me out. You guys have, five...four...three...two...one."

The team raced after Speed, but true to her callsign she was fast. "Shit where did she go?" Rooster asked.

Then Speed came racing out from underneath Halo. "That's a kill." Bria could tell she was smirking.