𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎?

"Bhavika?" Jake asked and walked out of the bathroom of their hotel room.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me?" His tie was hanging around his neck.

"You can't tie a tie?" Bhavika set down her makeup brush and looked at her fiancé. "Thirty some years on this earth and you can't tie a tie?"

"Normally I can!" Jake said exasperated and Bhavika walked over to him. "It just wasn't cooperating." He huffed and she just silently tied it for him. She straightened it out and looked up at him with a smirk.

"See it wasn't that hard."

"Stop mocking me." He looked at her triumphant smirk.

"I'm not mocking you." She with held a smile, but a twitch from her cheek gave it all away.

"See right there you were smirking at me."

"I just thought it was cute how frustrated you were." Bhavika patted his cheek before sitting down at her vanity again to finish off her makeup.

The Navy ball was tonight. This was the first time Bhavika and Jake were going as a newly engaged couple. Also it was the first time they were going together since the first time they went, after they had just gotten back together. A momentous occasion on might say. Things had always gotten in the way, but this time everything was working out for them.

Bhavika clipped on her necklace and fixed her hair one more time. She grabbed the gold anarkalis she was going to wear for the night. With the finishing touches she draped a gold dupatta, made of the same gold tissue fabric, over she shoulder. Grabbing her clutch she walked out into the hallway where Jake was waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Shall we go?" She closed up her clutch and looked up a Jake who was gawking at her. "What is it?"

"Wow! You look gorgeous darlin'." Jake was in utter awe. Bhavika was heaven sent, he about dropped onto his knees right then and there and Jake wasn't a religious man.

"Thank you pyaar." She gave him a chaste kiss and grabbed his hand. "Now, let's go or we'll be late."

"We wouldn't want that would we?" Jake responded and the two of them went down to the lobby. Following the signs they found the ballroom where the ball was being held. Bhavika slipped her arm through Jake's as the walked into the bustling ballroom.

"Do you see them anywhere?" Jake asked into her ear.

"Hmm." Bhavika looked around and finally spotted all of their friends sitting at a few tables near the back of the room. "Over there."

The couple weaved throughout the people, saying hi's to a few people on the way over. Jake groaned as he saw a familiar face coming in his and Bhavika's direction. Bhavika looked over to where Jake's eyes had gone and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"What the hell is Carter doing here with Madison?" Jake asked Bhavika and she shook her head.

"Last I heard they broke up, but it looks like they are back together." She shrugged. "Come on let's go. They like to revel in the drama."