𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍

"Come on Bagman. We got a game of pool to play." Cassie said and lead him away from the door. His eye lingering on the sister of his former lover.

The Daggers gathered round the pool table just like old times. Bradley came around with beer and everyone took some. Jake grabbed a pool que as Reuben re-racked the set up.

"So what's happened since I've been gone?" He asked them and took his first shot.

"A lot." Javy said and everyone mumbled in agreement.

"Then tell me everything."

"Where to start?" Cassie thought. "Anyone want to go first."

"I'll go first." Bob said and they all turned to him. "I got married a couple weeks ago."

"To a woman he ghosted." Natasha reminded him.

"Yeah I know."

"I never thought I'd love to see the day Baby on Board ghosted a woman." Jake slapped him on the back.

"Yeah my wife wouldn't appreciate you saying that."

"Appreciate what?" Lahela said and appeared behind them.

"Hi Mrs. Floyd." Everyone waved to her and Bob blushed embarrassed at his friends childish behavior.

"It's Dr. Floyd, but you are all children." She rolled her eyes.

"Lahela this is Jake."

"Nice to meet you Jake." She shook his hand.

"Lahela is the bases doctor. She was also here doing something else for the Admirals." Bob explained.

"Which I just sent her home. Lieutenant Patel is improving greatly." Jake swore to god his heart stopped.

"Honey can I talk to you over there." Bob pulled her outside.

"So did anyone else want to share with the class." Bradley tried to break up the tension.

"Well me and Athena have set a date for the wedding." Natasha announced and everyone cheered. "August 27th in San Francisco. All of you are invited of course."

"I've been married since the uranium mission." Reuben announced and Jake raised an eyebrow.

"To who?"

"Me." Valentina raised her hand.

"An admiral's daughter Reuben?" Jake looked at him skeptically.

"Hey! Javy and Mickey are also dating Admiral's daughters." Reuben protested. "I'm mean Mickey's dating Minerva Kim it took him a year to convince her father to even consider letting them date."

"Hey, why are you dragging me into this?!" Mickey exclaimed.

"Minerva Kim? You actually convinced her old man to let her date a pilot?" Jake was impressed. "Good for you Fanboy. What about you Bradshaw?"