Bonus

8 years later

Nanon: "Night stop running baby! Daddy can't run after you anymore. I'm tired. "

Nanon sat on their sofa and panted hard. He had Night's food on his hand. Yes, you got it right. Night was giving him a hard time because he snicked spinach in the curry. Night hates spinach. As soon as she found out that there was spinach she started to run around refusing to eat. As a worried father nanon also got up left his food and started chasing his daughter.

When night saw her daddy's red face covered with sweat and his hand on his chest panting. She felt bad. So she sat next to her daddy

Night: "daddy hurt?"

Nanon looked at his little sunshine and smiled. This habit of hers didn't change. She always makes sure no one gets hurt.

Nanon: "I'll be fine if you eat this. "

Nanon scooped the curry with some rice and placed the spoon close to her lips. Night instantly opened her mouth and took the food.

Ohm who had finished his meal came to the living room. He sat down next to Nanon and put a plate on the table.

Ohm: "Night look! You made my husband leave his food. Your daddy needs energy for both of us right?"
Ohm winked at nanon and nanon rolled his eyes. Knowing exactly what he was talking about.

Night: "daddy bad bad! "

Night said making a cross sign with her hand.

Nanon: "what can I do? I care for my baby more! So Night has to eat if Night wants her daddy to eat. "

Night:" I'll eat!"
Nanon kept feeding Night until the food was gone. Nanon noted mentally to feed night whenever he snicked spinach in the food. When nanon feeds night, she Doesn't complain.

Nanon:" Night. Go wash your mouth and go do your homework. It's not finished, right? Come to us if you want help."

Night: "okay daddy."

Nanon watched night and headed upstairs. He was about to get up to wash the dishes but ohm grabbed his arm.

Ohm: "where do you think you are going? You have to finish your food. "
He put the spoon close to Nanon's lips.

Nanon: "I can eat by myself. "

Ohm: "no I'll feed you. "

Nanon: "why?"

Ohm: "Just eat. "

Ohm did the dishes after feeding nanon. Nanon was staring at his back.

Nanon: "hey... It's gonna be our 7th anniversary soon."

Ohm: "hmm? What do you want as a gift? Don't tell me I'm your gift, please. "

Nanon: *chucking * "you are my gift aren't you? You were being bold back there"

Ohm: "no. I don't have much energy as in my early 20s.'

Nanon: "It's fine as long as your energy matches mine... I'll ask your mom to keep Night company because I want you for the whole day. "

Ohm turned around after finishing his work. Nanon was standing facing him with his back on the counter. His hand was spreading on either side of the counter. This man aged like a fine wine.

Ohm: "what? Want to make love for the whole day? "

Nanon: "what if I do want to make love for the whole day"

Ohm moved close to nanon. Placing his hand on his lover's hips. Their face was inches away.

Nanon:" in my eyes... You are still the best. because you are my only one. "