20. New drama

We arrived at the station. I was shaking again. I don't know how I'll react looking at those faces again. Nanon held my hand.

Nanon:" Everything will be okay ohm. Stay strong.  "

We walked inside and the Inspector seemed to recognise us. He took us inside a dark room. I saw 3 of those criminals being interrogated. 

Their faces were beaten up. I was feeling relieved that they could not hurt me again. Top stood up and started cursing me. I expected this much from him. The other 2 were quiet. Inspector asked them to sit down. Top got scared and sat down.

Detective: "so we just talked about the stuff they did. First, they were the ones who made the car accident happen. We were finding the car owner like mad dogs but guess what? We couldn’t find them. Now we did. You guys attempted murder. Second,  they were the stalkers. Thanks to that we could easily track you guys. Then the video. You guys not only tried to murder them you also stalked them and harassed them. "

Inspector: "It's such a shame that people like you still exist.  Why were you guys doing this? "

Top: "I HATE THAT MOTHERFUCKER! HE DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING.  HE DESERVES TO DIE! '

Inspector: "who are you guys to decide that? "
Top stood up and rushed to attack me but nanon stood in front of me. He pushed top with all the strength he had. Top fell to the ground and officers held him back.

Top: "he was a weak little shit in the Orphanage but now he has everything.  I hate him for that. He got adopted!  How Could someone adopt this bitch? Heard you also adopted someone huh? I'll make sure to ruin your life. I'll make sure to ruin everyone related to you. "
The Officers took all 3 of them out of the room. 

I was breathing heavily.  Nanon hugged me. I put my head on his chest. The detective started to talk.

Detective: "we are sorry for everything that happened.  We made sure to remove every trace of that video. We are sorry for what happened in the past. We promise they'll get punished. "

Inspector: "for attempt of murder. They'll probably never get out of jail. "

Ohm: "they did murder someone. "

Inspector: "what?"
I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened to roger. He killed himself to end the misery. 

Ohm:" I had a friend named roger in the Orphanage.  He took his own life because they bullied him every day. They raped him and made a video of it. They showed it to the whole orphanage... That's why he ended his life. '

Detective: "shit! So those videos must not be made by the other guy's will! They lied to us! "
The detective told us that they found more videos similar to mine. Some ended with them being tortured and some ended with them going all the way. Some Videos even had them raping kids... But they told the police that those were made as sex tape and they did ask the guys before doing it. The detective promised us they'll make sure to punish those guys and the Orphanage.

I was shaken up. We were inside the car. I was still crying in Nanon's chest. The pain I was feeling was too much. I can't imagine what roger felt.

Nanon: "ohm... Honey... It's okay. Everything is okay now. We are safe. They promised that they'll take care of those bastards.  You don't have to cry anymore. "

2 months later
Nanon's p.o.v

I don't have a cast on my hand anymore. I could move freely.  Ohm is a lot better now. He says he is really happy these days. We don't have anything to hide from fans. We go on live to talk about our daughter. Post about her. Take her with us everywhere we go. And within days she also became a celebrity.  We even show PDA now. We don't have anything to be shy about.

P'aof cast us in a bl drama again. We are not the main character but we are playing the characters of a married gay couple.

In that drama, ohm is playing the character of a man who got married for his family but loved another man( Nanon's character)   The story is about how that man (ohm's character)
Divorced his wife to marry his lover ( Nanon's character)

Today was script reading day. Night was crying the whole day. She is teething so we understand that It's hard for her. We wanted to drop her at ohm's Parent's house but decided to take her with her.

We were in the company's room. Everyone arrived already as we were a bit late.

Ohm had Night in his arm so he Didn't bow as much. I bowed down and said sorry for being late. But one of our seniors didn’t look so happy with us.

Tawan: "how annoying! Do you think you guys are the only busy person? You delayed my whole day's schedule.  Oh god! I don't know what I'll have to endure working with a bunch of kids raising a kid."