16. Hospital

I heard that I fainted in the ambulance. I couldn't take in what was happening. My manager called our parents and the police. Now I was being questioned by the police.

Police: "do you or Mr.korapat have enemies? "

Ohm: "not that we know of. "

Police: "do you know this car? "
He showed me the picture. It looked like it was taken by a CCTV camera. I shook my head no.

Police: "we are sorry for what happened. We hope to see you and your boyfriend recover soon. We'll try our best to find the criminals. "

Turns out I bumped my head and hurt my head. Nanon's hand was broken and he fractured his leg.  The doctor said he was in too much shock but his Injury Isn't too bad. But he still isn't waking up. I am getting impatient. I just wanna see him smile again. If I don't see him smile I feel like I'll die. My family came into my room to check on me. They told me Nanon will be fine and I should stay strong for my daughter.  The news of us getting into an accident spread everywhere. Different news channels were publishing the news differently.  Everyone hoped we'll recover soon.

I got out of my room and walked to his. His room was right next to mine. I opened the door and saw his mother and Nonnie holding Night. I took Night in my arms. she was crying nonstop. Maybe she could also sense that her dad is hurting... I held her and kissed her forehead.

Ohm: "you miss daddy huh? Me too. Let's pray together... Maybe God will hear his daughter's prayers. God is not listening to my prayers... Please help me Night. "
A tear left my eyes. And Night started to cry again.

Ohm: "shhh... Daddy is sleeping..."
Nanon's mom and sister were crying too. Night kept touching my forehead. She was just curious because she never saw a bandaid on me.

Night: "pa da."

She suddenly turned her body towards Nanon. Wanting to be held by him. I put her on his bed. She was patting his arm.

Ohm: "Don't worry Night.  Daddy will hold you soon. "

He kept sleeping for the whole night and the whole day. Doctors did say it was normal but my heart was getting heavier.  I fell asleep with Night on my chest.
Suddenly I heard a voice.

Nanon: "ohm wake up. Why are we at the hospital?  What happened to you?! Are you okay? "
I quickly got up and touched his face.

Ohm: "Nanon? How do you feel? Does it hurt? "

Nanon: "why am I at the hospital?"
He was confused and tried to get up but his hands started to hurt.

Ohm: "Don't you remember anything?  We got into a car accident and you broke your arm. Don't try to get up. Wait I'll call the nurse. "
As soon as I got up to call the nurse. One nurse came inside and ran out to call the Doctor. 

Nanon: "yeah... I... I remember...  Are you okay ohm?"

Ohm: "I am... It's just a scratch. "
I touched my bandaid.

Ohm: "how are you... Does your arm hurt? "

Nanon: "it does... Thank god It's just an arm... How's Night?"

Ohm: "she missed you a lot. She kept crying wanting to be held by you. "
A doctor and nurse came inside and started checking on Nanon. Nanon asked the doctor how much will it take for him to completely recover. The doctor said almost 3 months. He looked sad. He sat up and stuck up his left arm to hold Night.

I put night down on his lap. He again stuck up his hand. I hugged him softly. 

Nanon: "were you scared?" 

Ohm: "I was. I don't wanna go through this again. "

Nanon: "Don't you think this accident was intentional?"

Ohm: "it was... The car driver ran away as soon as he hit us... Police are trying to find him."

Nanon: "that motherf-"

Ohm: "no cursing in front of Night"

Nanon chuckled and held my face.

Nanon: "right right... When will I get discharged? I don't like the smell of the hospital. "

Ohm: "I'll ask the doctors later. "

Nanon's p.o.v

I'm so glad we didn’t have the accident when Night Was with us. I don't know who wants to hurt us. I can't help but think about that one question from the fan. "Who's baby is that?" is that related?  I don't know and I pray that this Isn't true. Ohm again fell asleep on the chair. I asked the nurse to fix his posture. Ohm's mom insisted that they take care of night while we are at the hospital so It's just me and ohm in the hospital now. I had to pee really bad.  I could just ask the nurse to help but I am shy. I can not hold it in anymore my bladder is gonna burst or I'm gonna pee in the bed. I decided to call ohm.

Nanon: "ohm...  Ohm... Baby... wake up. "

He woke up hearing me whine. He got startled and started to check if I Was hurt or not.

Nanon: "ohm take me to the bathroom.  I need to pee. "

Ohm smiled in relief and helped me out of the bed. He opened the door and waited outside.

Nanon: "ai ohm! You dumbass! I'm right-handed!  How can I lift the toilet seat and pull my pants down? I'm gonna pee my pants. hurry!"

He hurried and lift the seat then pulled my pants down... I was holding onto his shoulder as support as I also hurt my leg... But if I Don't hold my dick in place it’s going to slash everywhere.  I looked at ohm and he looked at me back.

Ohm: "do I need to do more? "

Nanon: "umm... Hold my dick so I can pee, please. "
I was so embarrassed that I could die.
He silently held it in place and I sighed in relief.  He flashed and pulled my pants up. He washed his hand and we came back to the bed.

Ohm: "why are you red? Do you have a fever? How does it feel like Nanon? Are you okay? "
He was touching my face making me shyer. I slapped his hand away.

Nanon: "I'm just shy! "
Ohm started laughing.  It was refreshing to see him laugh again like this but I was getting more embarrassed. 

Ohm: "dude I've done more things to that little dick of yours. Why are you acting like It's a big thing? "
I covered my face with my hand. He is right... He ate this dick so why am I so embarrassed about it.

Nanon: "shut up. It's not little. "