8. Why is it always Nonnie?

Nanon: "Wait ohm... Um... How do I say this... What do you mean "we" are gonna adopt Night? Isn't Night only yours? I mean I see Night as my daughter but You wanted to adopt her and we... Are not a thing. "

Ohm:" Why do we need to be a thing to have a baby together?"

Nanon:" Wait you are jumping way too far."

Ohm:" I Don't think so. It might sound weird but... Do we have to name our relationship? Don't tell me... You think what we have is friendship. "

Nanon: "What is it then?"

Ohm: "Friends Don't do what we do... Have you ever realised that? We male out a lot... We kiss a lot... We call each other by pet names... I don't think we are 'just Friends ' "

Nanon: "Surely but we still live in a society with rules... What are we gonna tell the whole world? They'll eventually find out about our baby. We can't just say we are not dating but we have a baby... What i...  you like someone and start dating them? Do you understand how fucked up that sounds? "
Ohm was quiet. He was thinking hard.

Nanon "You know what? Let's think about it later."
We Didn't talk about it after that day. Ohm started living with me. It never felt awkward but there was always a question in my head. What am I to you ohm? What will you name our relationship? What position do I hold in your life?

Ohm's p.o.v

These days I kept thinking of one thing... What name does our relationship have What is nanon to me? What is to nanon? I think He likes me too but what if he never thought of me like that? He is touchy with everyone so maybe he kisses me because I'm a bit close.  I got ahead of myself and said 'we' are gonna adopt Night. He is right. Only I wanted to adopt her. Nanon just got stuck in this because of me.

Today was the day we Were gonna shoot an episode of ohmnanon upvel. I was driving to the company then we are gonna go to the shooting spot with the team. As soon as we entered the building chimon came and hugged us.

Chimon:" Ohhooo. I forget I had 2 other best friends. You guys just hang out by yourself all the time. Invite me, please? I'm still alive. "
We all broke into laughter.

Nanon: "Okay sir. What colour do you want your invitation card to be?"

Chimon:" Black, please. Cause It's the colour I see when I'm with you two. "

Ohm: "The fuck! It doesn't make sense. "
We shooted today's episode in a restaurant. It was a cooking competition which surprisingly I won.
We were done shooting. The team was wrapping everything up and we were resting.

Nanon:" Dude you better cook for me today. You freaking won. "

Ohm: "ikr! I'll cook for you today darling. "
We came home earlier than expected. It was dinner time so I kept my promise and started cooking. Suddenly I felt the nation's hands slipping under my shirt and hugging me. I was enjoying his hug but his naughty hands started exploring my body. I was stir-frying rice and almost dropped the spatula. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. Is he high? Then why is he making me high? I turned off the stove as I was done cooking. I'm sure he left a lot of hickeys on my neck by now.
As soon as I turned around I pushed him onto the countertop. He laid down giving access. I started to do what he was doing to me. I heard a soft moan leave his lips. I also unconsciously moaned Against his skin.

We were breathing hard and we lost all sense. Who cares what is right or wrong? Anything with nanon is right.
Nanon pushed me and I was a bit taken aback. But he did what I wanted him to do all the time. He took off his shirt showing his perfect body. He held the hem of my shirt and looked at me as if he wanted permission. I nodded my head. He took off my shirt and pulled me over him again. Now his kiss landed on my lips. We were lost in each other.

Nonnie: "Dude why do you guys always fuck in the kitchen? And why do I have to witness it?"

I got up as soon I heard Nonnies voice. I love you nonnie but you always ruin the mood.

Nanon:" NONNIE GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN BEFORE I KILL YOU!"
Nanon screamed while putting his shirt on. I also did the same. Nanon looked down and I saw his condition is the same as mine.

Nanon: *exhale* "popcorn, aeroplane, mom, exam, study, Night. "
He started to imagine stuff to get over his excitement. I did the same. He jumped off the counter and walked out of the kitchen.

Nanon's p.o.v

Nonnie: "mom your sons were fucking in the kitchen. "

Mom:" language young lady! We don't need to know what they were doing!"

Nanon: "MOM. TEACH YOUR DAUGHTER TO KNOCK FIRST"

Mom:" okay okay. Calm down, son. Where's ohm?"

Ohm: "here. Hello aunty."

Mom:" hello! Who Was cooking just now? It smells amazing. "

Ohm:" I was. Let's have dinner together. "

Nonnie: "Bro. You should've had dinner before fu-"
I slapped her mouth real quick. She doesn't get shy saying this stuff in front of mom but I do.
We had dinner and they left. Ohm came out of the bathroom and laid down in the middle. Night is not here I was wondering why he was in the middle.

Nanon: "Night is not here. And she Doesn't sleep in our bed anymore. Why are you in the middle? "

Ohm: "I wanna be close to you."
He hugged me but I wanted more. I got on top of him. Resuming what we were doing before dinner. Ohm has marks on his neck and I'm sure I do too. I took off his shirt and he took off mine. We started kissing like it was our last kiss on earth. His hands were all over mine. I started to feel his build-up body too. My hands soon stopped at his trousers strings.
I broke the kiss and I looked at ohm asking for his permission. Ohm nodded and slightly pulled his hip upwards. I took the chance to slip his trousers off. I started rubbing his erection with my hands his boxers were already getting wet. I Didn't ask for his permission this time. I shoved my hand in and took it out. He gasped at the sudden touch but didn't say anything. His hands were on my shoulder. I started teasing and stroking him. I wasn't sure what I was doing but he looked like he was feeling good. He was moaning softly. When he was close he started moaning louder. He got embarrassed and tightened his lips. Cute. He was about to cum but I stopped. Ohm opened his eyes shocked. I gulped looking at him. How can a man look this sexy? None of the women is as attractive as him. The fact that I made him look like this and he was under me made me feel some type of way.

I kissed in the middle of his chest and kissed my way down. I took him in my mouth. Sucking him off. His moans were louder than before. He gripped my hair and controlled the motion. Soon he tightened his grip on my hair and his whole body shook. He released Himself inside my mouth. Ohm was too busy calming down. I thought of swallowing his cum but it was my first time doing it. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I grabbed the tissue and spit it out. I slowly started cleaning ohm. He looked too exhausted. I don't know what we did but I liked it a bit too much. I fixed his trousers and looked up to find a sleeping ohm. I laid on top of his chest and slowly fell asleep.