27. wedding day

We landed at the airport and went straight to the venue. It was at a hotel. I started to get ready. I and nanon were gonna walk the aisle together. I finished getting ready with the help of my dad and brother. My dad took my hand in his. His eyes were teary.

Dad: "you know ohm... The day I went to visit the orphanage I knew something was wrong there. I went there to see what was wrong but they portrayed everything so perfectly that I couldn't figure out what was happening. Until I saw you crawled up under a tree. I felt connected to you for some reason. When I put my hand on your head... Do you remember what you said? "

Ohm:" please get me out of here. "

Dad: "yes you were shaking in fear and said those words to be. I decided I was gonna give you the best life. So I adopted you. The day you came to our house. Do you remember how upset your mother was? "

Mom: "oh come on. Don't remind me of my childishness. "

Dad: "I'm glad she accepted you and loved you harder than me. Now my baby has a baby... Usually in movies, you'll see mom crying but today I'll cry. Because I was successful in giving my little one good life. You might not share my blood ohm. But I love you more than I love myself. The day you called me dad was the happiest day of my life. My ohm... Take care of your daughter just like how I took care of you. I hope I was a good father to you."

We both were crying in each other's arms. Mom also hugged us and Thai joined in.

Thai: "yes p' we may not share the same blood but we share the same love. "
I had to touch up my makeup once again.

I walked to the door and saw my groom. He had night in his arm and she was wearing a red dress to match ours. It all felt like a dream. I stood in front of him and saw a tear in his eyes.

Nanon: "I missed you ohm"

Ohm: "I missed you too..."

Then the door opened and we walked to the stage holding hands.

Nanon: "you look like a dream ohm"

Ohm: you look like a dream too nanon"

The Priest started the ritual. We finished our vows and then " you may kiss your groom"

We both leaned in and kissed each other. We couldn't hold our tears anymore we let them fall. We are one now. No matter what happened we will take care of each other. We will stay by each other's side richer or poorer. We will stay by Night's side together as her parent.

We broke the kiss and nanon put his forehead on mine. He kept crying and crying. I wiped his tears and he did the same. The hall was quiet until we heard a cry. That was our kid crying because she saw her Papa and Daddy crying. We got down the stage and I took night in my arm. She hugged me.

Night: "papa daddy sad?"

Ohm: "no! We are happy. look! "

I pulled nanon by his neck and peaked his lips. Night giggled and hugged nanon. The reception was fun. We danced and Ate. I couldn't eat much because nanon kept rubbing my thigh under the table. I tried to stop him a lot of times but he kept doing it. We invited people who are close to us so I didn't mind the PDA. 

We are gonna fly back to Thailand the next morning. Night was asleep and I asked my parents to take care of Night. We went to our room and took a shower. Maybe because we were tired Nanon didn't jump on me. I thought he would. He took a shower then I took one. I sat on the bed in front of him. He put the champagne glass in my hand and poured the champagne in.

Nanon: "cheers to our wedding my best friend! "

Ohm: "cheers! "

We cheered and glued down the drink.

Nanon: "ah the sweet taste. I quit drinking when we adopted our baby. Ohm... I miss Night. I feel like we haven’t spent much time with her lately... "

Ohm: "same... Give me your whole night to me my dear husband then we can give our whole life to our baby. "

Nanon: "Sure. What do you want? "
He put his arms around my shoulder.

Ohm: "you"

Nanon: "ohm...  You know I love you right? "

Ohm: "hmm I love you too"

Nanon:" our story might not be thrilling or exciting... "

Ohm: "well... Having Night was thrilling and exciting.  "

Nanon:" yeah and then getting caught by fans"

Ohm: "and then the accident... Oh gosh, I don't want that to happen ever again. "

Nanon:" then the stalked and the video leakage. You had to explain it again to the fans... I'm sorry you had to go through it all... But now everything is good."

Ohm: "hmm... It was thrilling when you proposed too... Fans were going crazy. "

Nanon: "hmm they are still going crazy because of our wedding."

Ohm:" omg... I can't believe I married my best friend!"

Nanon: "ikr! But I wish we confessed earlier though"

Ohm:" hmm but we were cowards. If it wasn't for NIght maybe we would've still kept our status to best friends. "

Nanon:" I love you Night's papa"

Ohm: "I love you too Night's daddy"
The night ended with us expressing our love to each other.

The end

Do you guys want a bonus chapter?

Btw I thought of making a fun chapter with the comments but there weren't many comments so I'm dropping that idea for now. If you want to see that chapter. Comment! Comment!