18. who's that bitch

Nanon: "what will you gain out of it? "
I stopped the shower because at this point we are just wasting the water.

Ohm: "I? I'll gain your crying face. You begging to be my slut. You thirst for me. I'll gain everything." 

Nanon: "suck"

Ohm: "what if I Don't?" *poke*

Nanon: "You'll regret it"

Ohm: "I Don't think so" *poke*

Nanon: "it hurts ohm! "

Ohm: "umm. Okay, then I'll not touch it. "

I grabbed his head and pushed his face on my dick but that fucker was still not doing anything.  I was losing my mind. I felt a tear threatening to come out. Ohm looked up at me again and I finally started to sob. I Didn't want to sob but I knew ohm wanted this so I cried.

Nanon: "ohm. Please help me. It hurt. Suck it na? Your boyfriend needs you. Do something.  Touch it, please? "

I rubbed my right injured foot on my left one. And kept whining and begging while holding ohm's hair. I finally saw ohm giving me bedroom eyes. He took it inside his mouth. He deep-throated it. I was a moaning mess. If Night Wakes up now. The cause will be me. Ohm Was amazing at it. I wonder how did he know how to give a blow job. Ohm's head was bobbing up and down. I was controlling his motion. I could feel myself getting close. I pulled his hair to tell him that he can let me go now but he Didn't.

Nanon:" let go ohm.  I'm close. "
He didn’t let go instead started to play with my balls too. I came on his face and he stood up supporting my body so I would not fall.  He washed his face.

Ohm: "you are really naughty naughty. He rubbed both of our noses together. I looked down at his dick and it wasn’t hard. I thought it would get hard.

Ohm: "Don't look at it. It was so hard for me to not get hard... I don’t wanna do anything to you while you are Injured so I Controlled myself. You have to get well soon and let me wrack you okay? "

I nodded and kissed him. We finished showering and he helped me wear clothes. He was just in his towel and took off his towel to get dressed. I got embarrassed again.

Ohm: "hey!  Are you the same nanon who asked me to suck him off a while ago? That nanon was wilding but this nanon is getting shy just by seeing me naked? Oh god, give me strength! "

I laughed at his overreaction I Don't know why I get so shy but everything with him always feels new.

Ohm's p.o.v

It's been one month since the incident happened. The company called me as I'm gonna start working again. Nanon still hasn’t recovered yet. I was in a room with my team planning the schedule.  Suddenly a staff member burst into the room. She was panting.

Stuff: "ohm! A rumour broke out that you have a baby! "
My heart fell. This can't be happening.  I grabbed my phone and opened tweeter to see that there was a picture of Night and me. It was the picture taken in front of my parent's house.

Nanon can't move around easily so I asked my Mom to look after Night when we went to the doctor. I took Night to my parent's house and that's when the picture was taken. I scrolled down and there was a video. I opened the video and I put my hand on my mouth. Stopping myself from screaming. 

(In the video)

Ohm: "Bye Night!  Papa will pick you up soon! "

Nanon: "say bye to daddy! Bye Princess. "

Mom: "bye bye dads! "
She said while holding Night's hand waving.

After this video, there'll be no denying that Night is our daughter. 

My manager kept a hand on my shoulder and asked what was all of this about... I couldn’t reply anything to him. The CEO called me and the manager to his office.

CEO: "is this what you meant when you said there might be more shocking things coming out in the future?... Damn ohm! I can't be more surprised than that. That's fucked up you know it right?  How do you think you are gonna explain it to the public?  "

Ohm: "can we hold a press conference?  "

CEO: "what more can we do now? "
He was surely mad at me. I don't know what nanon was feeling I'm sure he saw the news.

CEO:" Get. Out."
We bowed and got out of his office. My manager moved me to face him.

Manager: 'can I know what's happening before anyone else? "
I nodded and started to tell him about Night. 

He just nodded and said everything is gonna be okay.

Nanon's p.o.v

I saw the news my manager called me and screamed in my face. Asking for an explanation.  I just said I'll explain with ohm. She hangs up without saying anything. 
Night was playing beside me. When I looked at her face I forgot what was happening. I'm sure everything is gonna be fine. I felt brave. I called ohm and he wasn’t talking much. He was panicking.

Nanon:" Don't worry ohm... Nothing bad is gonna happen. "

Ohm: "I know... But It's scary that we have stalkers who stalked us to my parent's house. The CEO is also mad at us... I think we should've told them before adopting her. "

Nanon: "Don't worry It's gonna be okay..."
Ohm sighed and hummed.