3. Night

Nanon: "Ohm... We need a lot to talk about regarding this situation right?"
I watched his back as he started making breakfast.

Nanon: "You are a 3rd-year student who soon will be on the battlefield to graduate. You are one of the famous actors in our country. Ohm...  How do you think You'll be able to take care of a baby this small? Do you think your parents will approve of this? I just wanna know what you are planning to do. "
Nanon was always someone who planned everything. I know what he was saying was right.  I'm just 22 years old. What am I thinking?  How can I take care of a baby? I'm not even in a relationship with a girl. How Will I explain this to the world and my parents...  They did a lot for me since they adopted me. What if I disappoint them?
(Kiss)
Nanon:" Stop thinking so much.  I'm sure everything will be fine. "
I was thinking hard but snapped back when I felt a kiss on my cheek.

Nanon: "Well... Since I'm such an amazing soulmate of yours... Why Don't we live together for her? Maybe we can take care of her together? Our friends can help too. I mean some of them Don't have much to do anyways.  We can also ask for my mom and nonnie's help.  "
I smiled. How can he vanish all my worries in a second?  I'm glad he is helping me. My request might sound childish but I'm sure with nanon I can give this child a better life.

Nanon gave me my plate and started eating his food too. The baby was still on my lap drinking her milk.

Ohm:" Hey why Don't we name her? We can't just keep calling her 'baby'"

Nanon: "Yeah! What if we call her... Night!"

Ohm: "Night?  What kind of name is that?"

Nanon: "You literally found her at 1 am"

Ohm: "Yeah but I've never met someone named night.  What kind of name is that"

Nanon:" I'll tell bright that you think his name is lame... "
Nanon was getting dangerously close while arguing.  I Didn't have enough courage to argue anymore so I dropped the subject. 

Ohm:" Fine she is night from now on..."

We finished eating. nanon had to go to our company so he was getting ready.  I had a long day yesterday so today is my day off. I sat on the bed playing with night.

Nanon: "Hey You'll be Alright alone with her right? "
Nanon said while buttoning his shirt

Ohm: "I think so..."

After a while, nanon drowned himself in perfume. I'm obsessed with his smell. I don't like how he thought he stinks cause he Didn't take a shower. Suddenly something came into my mind and I couldn’t stop myself from saying it out loud. 

Ohm: "What if I adopt you night? "
Nanon stopped drowning Himself and looked at me.

Nanon:" You need to keep her there before adopting her you know? "
And I knew what he was talking about. I Couldn't just adopt her. There's gonna be thousands of paper works and the worst case of all... Orphanages need to keep the child to give it to parents.  So night probably needs to stay there for quite some time... Which does not sit right with me. Again nanon pulled me out of my thoughts and kissed my cheek. He said goodbye and left the apartment.

In Nanon's absence, I fed Night twice and learned how to change diapers. Took a shower while she was asleep and make lunch. Nanon came back at lunch. He came home and went straight to take Night in his arms. Not gonna lie I was kinda getting jealous of her.

For a few days, nanon, his mom, sister and I took turns taking care of Night. I came home after an exhausting day of work. I saw Nanon's mom feeding Night. Night looked so much better than the day I found her.

Ohm: "Hello aunty. Where's Nanon? "
I put my hand on Night's hand and she opened her eyes and smiled.
Nanon's mom: "To grocery shopping." Nanon's mom was rocking Night and feeding her. I kept stroking her little hair. In these few days, I discovered how much I attached myself to this child.

Nanon's mom: "Ohm. Don't you think you should contact the orphanage? Maybe you can tell them that she is too small and you don't wanna keep her there?"

Ohm: "Yes aunty. I'll do it. "
Nanon's mom was always supportive. Sometimes it felt like she was my mother.

Every day was the same. It's either nanon or me taking care of Night. And sometimes Nanon's mother came to help. So far we don't have many problems. Night wakes up at Night and ruins our sleep. All though nanon is the one who doesn't like to wake up he is the first one to wake up when Night cries. Once I woke up hearing Night cry. I was about to get out of bed when Nanon rushed to her crib and held her. He started to hum. It seems to soothe her a lot. Nanon will never say with his mouth that he started to care for Night a lot but his actions spoke for himself.

Nanon's p.o.v

It was one of the days when I am busier than Ohm. I woke up super early and went straight to the set. I had to shoot for a youtube show. I didn't realise that I kept thinking about what ohm and Night are doing. The show host suddenly called my name and asked me how ohm was doing. Everyone knows our close relationship so people usually ask me this question a lot.

Nanon: "Probably fine. "

Host : *gasp* "You should take care of him more!"

Nanon: "Nope. God has given him the same limbs as me so he can take care of himself. "

Host: "Sassy much?"

It was a good day. My manager drove me back home. I came home to find ohm sleeping beside Night. Holding her as close to him as possible. This sight never fails to melt my heart. When ohm wanted to keep her. I also agreed. She is too small. We don't know if the orphanage will take care of her as we are taking care of her. I never liked babies and found them annoying. But Night was another case.

I made dinner for us and prepared milk for Night. Ohm came out of the room and sat down on the chair.

Ohm: "Non I'm going out for a bit. Take care of Night okay? "

Nanon: "Yeah yeah you Don't need to ask. She is also my responsibility.  "
Everything ohm adores has to be adored by me. I can tell how much ohm loves Night so I can't help but love her too.
Ohm went out after dinner and came back looking like the cutest golden retriever he is. He started jumping up and down. 

Ohm: "Nanon! Non! I talked to the Orphanage!  "