10. Not for kids

I walked to the bedroom while carrying nanon. I carefully placed him on the bed. He already took off my belt and unzipped my pants. Now it's my time to take his clothes off. I took off his shirt and was about to take the pants off when nanon stopped me.

Nanon:" you first." He kinda moaned while saying that.

Ohm: "you want me naked first?"

Nanon:" hmm... I'm kinda insecure about... My body."
I kissed him hard to shut him up. He doesn't have the right to say he doesn't like his perfect body.

Ohm: "you are perfect Nanon. "
I took everything off of me. Nanon was staring at me. I was getting shy. I kissed him again and this time taking his pants off. I remember that night when nanon was acting so bold and did the unthinkable. Well, he was always way bolder than me. I carefully started kissing and sucking every part of him. Hoping it's gonna turn purple. I stopped at his inner thigh. Not sure if he would like it if I take him in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and made me look up at him.

Nanon: " you don't need to"
Now I do. You did it to me. Why do you think I don't need to? I want to.
I took him in my mouth. His moans were getting louder and louder. Unlike me, he didn't hold his noises back. It didn't take much longer for him to cum. I remember he spat it out but I want to taste him so I swallowed it.

Nanon: "no no no no no no what the heck? You- you nasty. "

Ohm: "nothing about you is nasty for me."
Nanon held mine and started to stroke it. He took both of ours in his hand. It felt amazing. The hands that kept me up were feeling weaker with every stroke. My moans harmonised with his. My sweat dripped directly on his body. My Nanon looks really sexy under me. I can finally call him mine. As soon as I thought he is mine I came and nanon was still going. The over-stimulation was too much for me. My moans were a bit too loud but I didn't care. He finally came and I fell right on top of him. He giggled.

Nanon: "I thought you were strong enough to hold yourself. "
I couldn't talk. The sensation my body was feeling was too much. Our naked bodies colliding with one another was something I dreamed of a lot. This is the only thing where I'll say the reality is better than expectation.

Nanon: *whispering* "get up. We need to do more ohm. I'm not satisfied yet."
I moved away from him laying on my back. He got on top of me kissing my face to calm me down.

Nanon: "who's gonna top if you get tired like that? You know most of our fans think you are the top"
I flipped him over getting on top of him again.

Ohm: "who said I'm tired?"
I started kissing all over him and trailed my hand around his body. I stopped and took the lube out of his drawer.

Nanon:" you knew I bought these?"

Ohm: "yeah after that night. You were too horny that you bought them and kept them for the future. Do you think I didn't notice?"
Nanon started blushing. He hid his face with his hand. I let him do so. I took the lube and pushed one finger Inside. He gasped and moaned.

Nanon: "you should've warned me. "
I ignored his complaint and started to move my finger. Without warning, I put another one in. Curling and thirsting inside. His moans were turning into cries. I stopped when I saw tears run down his soft cheeks.

Nanon: "don't stop! Please ohm. "
I started continuing. After he looked like he was enjoying it. I took out the condom and tore it with my teeth.

Nanon: "ah damn! Ohm! "
I understood why he was giving such an expression. I smirked and slammed myself into him.
I've imagined myself doing this with him countless times but the experience tops every imagination. I was losing my mind. His moans, his movement everything just looked like a dream. We both came at the same time. His substance coating our bodies. I again fell on top of him. Our breaths mixed.

Nanon:" pull it out ohm. I can't anymore."
I pulled myself out and cleaned both of us. I went to the bathroom and ran a hot bath. I carried nanon to the bathroom and made him go inside the bathtub. I sat opposite him. I took the body wash and scrubbed his body. He closed his eyes letting me do anything I want. After I washed him. I wiped his body and put some clothes on him.

Nanon: "you are treating me like Night. "
He grinned from ear to ear making me smile too.

Ohm:" you are precious to me just like she is. "
I again carried him to the bed. I took my phone to check if I have any messages and there were.

Mon

Chimon: you finally have a boyfriend. You are welcome

Nonnie

Nonnie: you better take care of my bro. Btw congratulations.

Nanon's p.o.v

I took my phone to check messages and surprisingly chimon and Nonnie were congratulating me. They are too confident. What if I rejected ohm? Well... I could've never.