2. His past

Ohm: "I wanna keep her."
Nanon's eyes went wide and he stood up from his chair. I knew he was gonna act like this but that's a bit too much of an overreaction isn't it?

Nanon: "You want what now? Ohm! We can't just do that you know?"
I was quiet. Completely quiet. I know that I can't just keep her but I feel connected to her and I kinda don't want to send her to the orphanage... As an orphan myself I know how scary that place can be.

Nanon: "Ohm! Look at me."
I looked up at him while still feeding the baby.

Nanon: "We are gonna go to the orphanage and let her stay there. We don't know this baby. It's good that you saved her from the cold night but it's not our ba- *cough* ...it's not your baby ohm! You understand right? "

I don't know why but Nanon's words were hurting me. This child might not have parents or this child's parents might not want him. And an orphanage is your school where you stay until someone rescues you by adopting you. My eyes were getting teary just by remembering how my past was.

Nanon: "No ohm... I didn't mean to hurt you... "

Nanon's p.o.v

Watching tears in ohm's eyes was something I hated the most in this world. He is just an amazing person. I know he was an orphan and he got adopted multiple times. Other than that I don't know much about ohm's past... He always avoided talking to us about it and we also dropped the conversation not wanting to hurt the big baby.

Ohm was almost done feeding her which took a lot of time and I'm sure his arm and finger hurt by now. I took the baby in my arm and rocked her and hummed softly making her asleep. Meanwhile, ohm was cleaning the bowl. We both walked to the bed and put the baby down. She was asleep and to be honest she is really cute. Ohm sat down on his side of the bed. He was just staring down. I walked up to him and sat down holding his knees. I was not expecting ohm to cry but there he was looking so cute. My chest felt like someone was ripping something off. I hugged my best friend ohm tightly. I held him till he calmed down a bit.

Nanon: "What happened ohm? You never react like this"
He pulled away and held my hands tightly.

Ohm:" I don't want her to go to the orphanage Non. *whispering* it's not a good place. Please non... Do something for me to keep her."

Surprised would be an understatement. I didn't know what to say or do. My head went blank for a minute. I knew I had to help my guy in this. I don't care if it's legal or illegal. I'm going to jail or hell with him.

Nanon:" Yes we'll never send her there. We'll keep her with us okay? So... a Change of plans. We are gonna go shopping for her in the morning okay? "
I smiled hoping ohm would smile too. And he did. He wiped his tear like a baby and hugged me again.

Ohm: "Thanks baby"

I carefully put the baby to the side of the bed and put pillows around her as a barrier. As Ohm's the one who seemed to care for her more. I put her on his side. Ohm laid in the middle while I laid on my side of the bed. It was already 3:45 am. Ohm hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. This is how our friendship is. Some say it's more than friendship and I agree. Friends don't do what we do. We are way too comfortable with each other. Ever since we did a bl drama together. I love him but just like any other person, I'm afraid to say it to him. Relationships break more than friendships.  We are both actors and students. In our busy lives, we don't have time for anything else. I wonder how are we gonna deal with this baby situation.

Ohm's p.o.v

I woke up hearing the baby cry. She was probably hungry. I looked at my best friend who looks annoyed. I ignored the baby's cry for a second  and kissed Nanon's dimples hoping it would fix his mood.

Ohm:" Good morning pretty boy. I'm going to the store."
I was about to get out of bed but Nanon held the hem of my shirt.

Nanon: "I wanna go shopping for her too. "
He said while rubbing his eyes cutely.

Ohm: "But she is crying. "

Nanon: "Let's see if your pinky does the magic again"
I chuckled thinking It was never gonna work again. But It did. I put my pinky inside her mouth and we both gasped when she started to suck on it and stop crying. 

Nanon started laughing while getting changed into warmer clothes he threw my jacket at me.
Nanon: "Dude your pinky is officially your new nipple. "
I glared at Nanon but didn’t mind the teasing.  We got ready and wrapped the baby in blankets to keep her warm.

We were at the store and we bought a lot of things. Thank us, baby. your uncles are rich enough to buy you anything.  We were buying a crib for her when a group of girls passed by us. They were whispering so I guessed they recognised us. The baby soon started to cry grabbing everyone's attention to us. We had to hurry back.

Nanon: "Huh! We got a lot of stuff. First, we need to feed her. "
We both started to make her milk in a hurry and put the feeder in her mouth. For the first time, I saw her looking so calm.

Nanon: " Ohm... We need a lot to talk about regarding this situation right?"