7. Still the same ohm

I looked up to see nanon crying too. I was puzzled why he was also crying. I stopped crying even though my chest was hurting badly. He pulled me in a hug once again. He patted the back of my head and kissed me on my neck. Does he not feel disgusted?
Nanon pulled away and whipped my tears.

Nanon: "I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Why did you never tell us about it? Do your parents know about this? Huh?"
I was quiet thinking why is he asking this and saying sorry.
Nanon: "Ohm... You know those people right? Let's sue them!"
He got up and started to pull me up.

Ohm: "No nanon... I don't know where they are... You can stay there till you are 18... They left a while ago. And... What if they post the video if I do something? My career... I'll lose My career nanon. "

He sat back down trying to calm me down.
Nanon: "It's okay. I love you ohm. I'm so sorry you had to go through it. Don't think you are dirty. You are still as pure as ever. "
And then he did the unthinkable. He kissed me on my lips. The kiss wasn't like the many kisses we shared on our shooting set or when we got a bit carried away. That kiss was telling me that no matter what happens he'll always be with me and love me the same. I took the opportunity to take all his love. I hugged him as tight as I could afraid he is gonna leave me too. I kissed him as hard as I could so he knows how much he means to me. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

Nanon: "You have a lot of reasons to forget about the past... Number one is Night. I now get why you don't want her to go there and why you were uncomfortable the whole time we were there... Don't think about it... She's a baby. No one is allowed in that ward other than the staff members... "

Ohm: "But non... They don't care about anyone... Everyone there is working for the sake of their lives, not for orphans."

Nanon: "I know I know... Shhh, it's okay... It's just 2 months and we'll check on her all the time. "
Nanon hugged me again.

Nanon's P.O.V.

I had to put Night and ohm to bed today. Night is sick and ohm's wound got opened up again. I was shocked to hear his story. Makes sense why he never shared it with us. His parents don't even know what has happened. Ohm is a public figure now. What if those bastards still have ohm's video and decide to post it? I hope nothing happens. I was cleaning the dishes and doing some house chores when I heard a cry. Not my baby's cry but a grown man's cry. I hurried to check on him and saw that he was having a nightmare. I tried to wake him up and he sat up as soon as he was awake.

Nanon: "Ohm are you okay?"

Ohm: "Y-yeah. Don't worry. "
He smiled weakly. He got up and stood beside Night's crib. He looks so broken. I wish I could find those guys and beat them to death. My ohm doesn't deserve nightmares about them. Ohm came to bed and pulled me to sleep with him.

Nanon: "Ohm. I have some chores to do. "

Ohm: "Later. "
One word and I melted. I stayed with him. Hugging him like a baby till he was asleep again. I finished my work and came back to hug him again. I'll never leave this guy. I'll protect him till my last breath. I'll protect everything he wants to protect.

Wednesday came earlier than we expected we took Night to the orphanage and make sure that Night will be safe and sound. I knew ohm will be insecure so to make him feel a bit more relieved I warned them a bit.

Nanon: "She is our future daughter."
Wait did I say us? Well, It's not the time to correct it.

Nanon: "We'll adopt her as soon as the papers get ready. We hope You'll keep her safe and sound. We'll keep on coming here and checking up on her."
I held ohm's hand and squeezed it to assure him that I got his back.

In the car, ohm was looking at the back seat where the baby seat was. I put my hand on his cheek and made him face me. I smiled hoping it would make him feel at ease.
Ohm: " I'm gonna start counting days.
Nanon: me too."

We arrived at our empty house. We were free from responsibility but that responsibility suddenly didn't feel like a responsibility. Those felt like love.

Ohm:" I... Don't have any reasons to stay here anymore right?"

Nanon: "Oh come on you moron! This is practically your house. I get lonely you know."
Ohm smiled and made me sit on his lap.

Ohm: "Want me to move in? I mean after we adopt Night. We have to stay together Don't you think? "
He again said 'we'. Does he think that I am also Night's parent?