23. Date night

Nanon's appointment with the therapist was in the evening. I accompanied him there. I was sitting in the waiting area with Night. After Nanon came out we went to a restaurant.

We were talking about how the therapy went. Nanon said it went better than he expected. We were talking about how much our relationship changed as Night is getting older. We used to be so alert every time we went to sleep but now she sleeps the whole night without waking up. We can have better sleep. Night started to eat solid foods too.

Nanon: "we are a married couple at this point. "

Ohm: "where is the ring on my finger?"

Nanon: "haha. You better put a ring on me before someone else snatches me away from you. "

Ohm: "I asked you to be my boyfriend. Now it's your turn to ask me to be your husband. "

Nanon: "well guess what? "

Ohm: "what?"

Nanon: "if I propose to you to become my husband then you gotta plan the wedding. Deal?"

Ohm: "deal!"
Then we fist bumped and looked into each other's eyes. Suddenly we left a little hand also fist bumping. We looked down and saw night's hand fist bumping ours. We burst out laughing while Night was staring at us confused.

We ordered our food and we started eating. I was eating and feeding Night at the same time. Nanon looked happy today. But we cannot end the date without a kiss, right? We walked out of the restaurant. I was looking for an opportunity to kiss him. Nanon our Night in the sit and walked to the other side of the car. He was about to sit in the back seat when I pulled him by his waist. He turned to face me and I kissed him without allowing him to understand what was happening. My hands were on Nanon's waist. His body crashed into mine. His hands were on my hair pulling me in. We were kissing in slow motion. Nanon bit my lips and I moaned in paint. He took the opportunity and pushed his tongue inside of my mouth. Our tongues were fighting for domination. My hands travelled from his waist to his butt. I squeezed his butt.  Nanon flinched and broke the kiss.

Nanon: *whispering* "we are in public ohm! "

Ohm: *whispering *" let's go home Non... I'll eat you up. "

Nanon: *whispering* "we'll see who eats who. "

Nanon pushed me and got inside the car. I got in the driver's seat and started to drive. I drove a bit faster than usual. We came home and I took Night and started to make her fall asleep. Nanon took a shower and took over my mission to get Night to fall asleep. I took a quick shower and when I came back out I saw Night asleep in her bed.

Nanon's p.o.v

I was wearing a hoodie before ohm went to take a shower but now I was wearing only my boxers. I put my hand on the waistband of my boxers. Slightly pulled it down but then pulled it up again. Ohm looked desperate. I loved his bedroom eyes. I got close to him. He was wearing only a towel. I put my hand on his waist and harshly pulled his body toward mine. He moaned.

Nanon: "let's go to the other room. "

I took ohm's hand and dragged him to the other room. I pushed him into the bed.

Ohm:" I thought I was gonna top. "

Nanon: "later. Be a good bottom for me if you want me as your husband. "

Ohm: "oooooh. Making me work for my title huh?"

Nanon: "of course. My husband. "
I started to kiss his neck. Making marks all over it.

Ohm:" mmh. I almost came by that h-word "

Nanon: "you have to last longer than 5 minutes today."

Ohm:" stop with the insult. "

I moved from his neck to his chest. I took his right nipple into my mouth while pinching the left one. He put his hand over his mouth trying to stop the noises. I started to suck his nipples and moved his hand away from his mouth.

Ohm: "Non. It feels weird. It's weird."
I took his nipple out of my mouth.

Nanon: "wow you actually feel from your nipples. Why don't I feel anything then? "

I started working on his left nipple this time. Taking my sweet time to build up the sex. I took his towel off getting him naked. Then I started to stroke his length. It was already seeping out. I started giving him kisses all over his abs. I make some Hickeys on his abs making him as mine. I started to pump him harder. I put my tongue on his balls playing with them. He came all over his abs.

I got up and took off my boxers. I put my dick inside his mouth while he was still laying on his back. He started to give suck of me and squeezed my butt. I moaned and looked down at him. He was looking up at me. I felt a knot on my lower stomach. I took it out of his mouth and came on his chest. I took some of my cum and pushed one finger inside him. He was moaning and scratching the bed sheet.

Ohm: "gentle non. It's been a while."

I slowed down and pushed another finger in. He was trying hard not to scream. When I felt him relax I pushed mine in and kissed him. He moaned loudly while still getting kissed by me. He scrunched his face. I patted his head.

Nanon: "I know it hurts. Please endure it, baby. "
I started to thrust after giving time for ohm to adjust. I started slow but my mind was going crazy. Ohm squeezed me unintentionally. I started to go faster and faster. Ohm wanted to say something but couldn't. His moans became louder. I was afraid his voice is gonna wake Night.

We didn't even lock the door. I don't wanna traumatize the poor child. I kissed ohm again but he was not kissing me back. I felt ohm squeezing me again and he came all over us. He screamed. I came inside of him. Then it hit me that we forgot to use a condom.

Nanon: "Ohm! I forgot to Use a condom! "

Ohm:" what?! Oh well... You are gonna clean up. "