9. Finally

Ohm's p.o.v

Whenever the topic was nanon. Nothing made sense. But that night made sense. It felt just right. Nanon didn't hesitate to take me in his mouth. He surely likes me or else why would he do that right? He has to like me too. I decided I'm not gonna be a Coward anymore and confess my love for him. But there's a big problem. Nanon suddenly got busy or he just keeps himself busy. I have been trying to ask him on a date but he is just too busy so I couldn't say anything. Today Chimon called me and said he wanted to hang out. So I asked him to come to Nanon's apartment which is practically mine now.

(Ding dong)
I opened the door and chimon came in with food. I wish nanon was here. I closed the door and we sat down on the couch. We were talking about our daily lives when the door opened again. Nonnie came inside.

Nonnie: "oh hi! Bro is not here so you are cheating with chimon? "

Ohm: "oh for god's sake Nonnie-"

Nonnie: "I know. I know. I'm sorry don't tell Nanon. "
Bonnie sat down catching up with chimon as they haven't met for a long time. I was quietly thinking if I should tell them that I want to confess my feelings to nanon.

Chimon: "hey you puppy where did you get lost? "
I slapped chimon lightly and gazed at my feet.

Ohm: "guys... I... Love nanon... Romantically. "

Nonnie: "yeah so? I saw you two fucking in the kitchen twice already. "

Chimon: "and I have eyes. I could see and smell the discrimination from the start."

Ohm:" I wanna take nanon on a date and tell him that but nanon is super busy these days. "

Chimon: "yeah his schedule suddenly got packed. I heard he is free this Saturday. "

Ohm: "wait! Really? Then we can go! "

Chimon: "but ask him before booking anything. You know... Just learned from my mistake.

Nonnie:" that was such a chimon move."

Ohm:" yeah yeah. I'm not air-headed like you. "

Chimon: "ungrateful bitch. "

I asked nanon if he wanted to go out when he had a day off and he said he had a day off on Saturday. So I booked a table in a rooftop restaurant. We drove to the restaurant and the dinner was awesome. Everything went great and we came to the topic of Night. We visited her every chance we got and we only have one more month before she can be ours.

Nanon: "I miss Night a lot. Sometimes I look at her crib and imagine her there. "

Ohm: "I miss bathing her and dressing her up in cute outfits. "

Nanon: "remember when I matched her outfit to yours? Your face was hilarious."

Ohm: "yeah and remember when she grabbed your hair and started screaming? I was so scared man!"

Nanon: "you are gonna be such a good father. "

Ohm: "you too..."
We both got quiet. I gathered my courage and took his hand in mine.

Ohm:" nanon... I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. Maybe for 4 years or more. Don't ask me when it started but I realised it too late. I was insecure so I couldn't say it to you... Nanon... I love you. I passed the stage of liking you. I love you. "

Nanon: "ohm... Are you serious?"
His face got serious as soon he heard the word love. Was I wrong? He doesn't like me? Does he feel weird that his best friend just said he loves him?

Nanon: "That's such a relief. I love you too ohm... I passed the stage of loving you too. You are all I think about every day. I know our friendship was always weird. I knew you are not just a friend from the start. "
Omg is this real? I'm not dreaming, right?

Ohm: "so will you be my boyfriend?"

Nanon:" yes"

Ohm: "also Night's father?"

Nanon:" 100% yes! "

I got up from my seat and pulled him up. I kissed him in front of everyone in the restaurant. I don't even care if fans are taking pictures or not. Nanon is mine now.

We came home and the air was steaming hot. Nanon was all over me kissing every bit of me. I hurriedly put the password in and pulled nanon inside. I closed the door as Nanon was already taking off my shirt and belt. I swear that guy has no chills. He is the devil in disguise. He jumped on me and thanks to my fast reflex I caught him but my hand grabbed his ass. That was my breaking point. I'm not the one to blame for what was about to happen tonight.