1. 2Am

(Ding dong)
The bell rang waking up the busy man who just closed his eyes 1 hour ago.
"For god's sake who the hack came to my house right now? It's 2 in the morning!"
Walking to the door the man checked the camera to see the face that ruined his precious sleep.
Nanon: "What the fuck is this ohm?! You know my password but no you decide to disturb the only time I can rest- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS-" Nanon was so shocked seeing a very small baby in ohm's arm. It was peaceful sucking ohm's pinky finger until Nanon shouted.
Ohm: "Shh, can you shut up? Let me in!"
Ohm pushed his best friend and went straight to the bedroom where the heater was on.
Nanon: "Can you explain what is going on? Who's baby is this ohm? "
Ohm: "Wait lemme just-" ohm was about to wrap the baby with Nanon's thick blanket.
Nanon: "You didn't steal a baby right?"
Ohm stopped putting the blanket over the baby and looked dead serious at Nanon. It would be a lie to say Nanon didn't feel scared of the stare.

Ohm's P.O.V

Argh, it was such a long day. I just wanna go home. I was driving at 1 am and stopped at a red light. There weren't many cars around. I took a shortcut to my home and stopped when I saw a woman running while holding something and soon I heard a baby cry. At first, I thought that the woman was a kidnapper so I got out of the car and ran to where that woman ran. But when I got there I couldn't see any woman I only saw a baby crying near the dustbin. It only had a towel wrapped around its body. It didn't take much longer for me to understand that the woman was its mother. She probably wanted to get rid of her baby so she threw away her baby like trash. How can a woman's heart be so cruel was all I could think about. But maybe she had her reasons. I started at the baby while my head was blank. I can just leave the baby here and pretend I never saw it but do you think I'll be able to sleep at night? After what felt like a minute I got close to the baby and picked it up. It was crying hard so I rocked it but it didn't help. I did what I thought was the best. I put my pinky finger on its mouth and surprisingly it stopped crying. I should've washed my hands but I couldn't think of anything right now. I got in my car and put my seatbelt on while still holding the baby. I had to remove my finger from its mouth and it started to cry again. I held it in one hand while driving with the other. I took a turn and drove straight to my best friend's house. Now that I think about it... I could've just gone to my house but I guess I needed mental support so here I am... Standing in front of Nanon, my best friend. While he is just shocked. Staring at the baby I'm holding.

Nanon: "Dude... You can't be serious. You are the kidnapper, not the woman! "

Ohm: "Non! What did you expect me to do? It's cold today. How could I just leave it there? "

Nanon: "Well. You could've gone to the police station and reported... Or you could've gone to the nearest orphanage-"

Ohm: "Non! What time is it? "
I was getting angry thinking how stupid Nanon was acting. It's 2 am and he expects me to do all that.

Nanon: "Right... Well, what... Should we do it now? You can't just let the baby suck on your finger forever like it's your nipple."

Ohm:" Stupid... What do I do then? Let it suck your none existing nipples? "

Nanon: "Hey! Everyone has nipples how dare you to say mines are none existing?"

The baby suddenly started to cry. I knew the situation is going out of hand. I started to unwrap the blanket and the towel.

Nanon: "It's a she."
Nanon said quietly and I looked at him weirdly.
Ohm: "Yeah... I think she needs a bath... Right? Her body has rashes. It can't be good... She is also dirty. Nanon do you have baby shampoo?- uh- how can you have that- um- uh-"
I started to panic thinking about what to do next.

Nanon:" Let's just wash her with normal body wash. Okay? Don't panic! I'm here. I'm sure she'll be fine"

Now I know why I rushed here instead of my home. I took the baby to the bathroom and put water in the bowl. I asked nanon to hold her head while I washed her.

Ohm: "Don't you think she is too small? "

Nanon: She can't be older than 3-4 months."
He was staring at the baby. I could see that he was also feeling sad. Even though he panicked when he saw her I know he is a kind soul who would do anything to help others.

We washed the baby and nanon wrapped her in a fresh towel. I stuck my arms to take her in my arms again but Nanon walked away ignoring me. He took her to the kitchen and started to warm up some water.

Ohm: "Do you have a feeder? We need to feed her with something" I put my hand on the baby's head while she was still in his arm.
Nanon:" No but I think we can manage with straw. I mean... We can lay her down and put the straw in her mouth."

Ohm: "I don't think that's a good idea... She might choke."

Nanon: "Then maybe if you use your pinky finger to feed her? You can dip your finger in the milk and feed her."

Ohm:" Good idea. "

I took out the milk powder and nanon mixed the powder. He made sure to check the temperature before handing me the baby. I sat down at the table and started to feed her. Surprisingly feeding her with my finger was working. I looked at nanon as he was staring at her. Glad his method worked out.

Nanon: "Don't you think she is a bit too quiet for a baby this small? "
Ohm: "Yeah... I heard some babies are quiet so I hope that's normal."

We both went silent until I said something that made Nanon talk bullshit again.

Ohm: "I wanna keep her."