13. Parents

Ohm's p.o.v

We were in the car having the time of our life. I played with Night the entire ride home. The moment I shared with nanon when we got inside the car was one of the best moments of my life. Even though he has no such past to feel connected to Night he still loves her more than anything.  Actually, why are we so emotional and connected to a baby who we met just 3 months ago? I don't know the answer I Don't wanna know too. Nanon's family knows about her. But my family doesn’t.  I'm too scared to tell them. They accepted me when they saw the news about me dating nanon. But they still were a bit disappointed.  They adopted me when I needed them. I hope they are gonna understand my love for Night.

As soon as we went inside the house. Night started moving around in my arm and she was making happy sounds.

Nanon: "aw! You seem to remember your home huh? Yeah! My baby is so cute! "
He said pinching her cheeks and taking her in his arms. I just watched the fondly. Night is a lot bigger now and she is a lot more active. I went inside the bathroom to freshen up. Ever since I moved here I Don't lock the door. I was taking a shower when the door opened. I Didn't bother looking at him. After a minute I felt his hands taking away the loaf and scrubbing my body. I let him do so.

Ohm: "joining me on a shower huh? What is Night doing? "

He turned me around and intentionally started scrubbing on my lower abs.

Nanon: "She's asleep. She became too tired and fell asleep. "
He moved close to me. He lined his lips to kiss me making me anticipate a kiss. I closed my eyes but he didn't kiss me. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking. 

Nanon: "needy much? "
I pulled him closer. Clashing our bodies.

Ohm: "Who Won't be needy having such a sexy boyfriend?  "
He chuckled and finally kissed me. His hands were roaming on my back occasionally digging his nails. he was kissing hungrily.  I was having a hard time keeping up with his pace. He opened his mouth a little and I took the opportunity to push my tongue inside. I moaned when my tongue touched his. His body was parting away from mine so I slammed our bodies together again. He started moaning every now and then. Things were getting spicier but Night started to cry. Nanon pushed me and looked at the door.

Ohm: "I'll go. "
I said and got out of the shower with a huge boner.  Nanon started laughing looking at me.

Ohm: "Don't laugh you bastard. You are gonna be riding this beast tonight."

Nanon: "ish. Who calls their dick the beast lol. I'll see how your beast works lol."

Ohm:" the dirty talk's not working non.  My daughter can't witness this. "
Nanon was laughing hard. I put on a robe as soon as possible and got out.

Nanon: "she's a baby Ohm. Her eyes will just see your face. "
He yelled from the bathroom still laughing.  His laugh is melodic. I think Night can also agree as she stopped crying the minute nanon started laughing. 

I took Night in my arms and started rocking her. She was trying to talk so I thought It was my time to teach her some words.

Ohm: "Papa. Say pa... Pa... Yeah! Say pa..."

Night: "pa snsjdjhrnd."
I was shocked when she said pa. She is gonna say it soon. But I hope I'll be there when she says it. Nanon came out of the bathroom still smiling.  I smiled back at him. He handed me Night's bottle. It's been a while since she was fed she might be hungry.

Nanon: "ohm... I don't want to ruin your mood but Don't you think you should talk to your parents about this?"
I know he was Right.  They raised me. Supported me when I came out as gay. They need to know. I nodded my head at nanon and he smiled.

He tiptoed and kissed my forehead.

Nanon: "I'm so proud of my baby"

Ohm: "Night. Turns out your daddy has 2 babies. You and me!"
Nanon laughed again. Now I Was sure his laughter affects our girl. She also started to smile when nanon laughed.

At dinner time I went to my parent's house.  I wanted to talk to them face to face about it so I left nanon and Night alone. I wish I could just spend time with them but I have to tell my parents as soon as possible. I rang the bell and my father opened the door.

Dad: "hey little guy. How's life going?"
He said hugging me and patting my head. All though he was Shorter than me he still always patted my head.

I saw my younger brother playing video games on the couch. He is their biological son. I'm really glad they never treated me different than him and he thinks of me as his brother. I sat next to him.

Ohm: "hi bro. How's it going?"

Thai: "bro I love you but leave me alone. I need to finish this game. "
I smiled at him. He is still as enthusiastic about the game as ever. I used to lose to him every time. I could win if I wanted to but he likes to win so I always let him win.

Ohm: "aish. You asshole."

Mom: "oh my baby! You are more handsome than ever huh? How's nanon? Is everything going good with him? You should've bought him today. You know Mom wants to meet her other son right? "

Ohm: "thanks, mom... For calling him your son. I'll bring him some other time but today I need to talk about a serious topic so I left him home. "

Thai: "oh wait... Do you live together?"

Ohm: "yeah... It just happened.  We work at the same company and University also the same subject so... And also... Cause of another matter which I'll tell you guys later.

We sat down at the table to have dinner. My parents are not super rich but enough to live comfortably. Now that my career is at its peak they told me to save up for the future. I help them with financial stuff. I can only return their help with what I make.

We were eating peacefully. My mom's food was the best.
Ohm: "mom. Your food is the best!"

Mom: "awww. Eat more! I'll pack some to take home"

Dad: "ohm? Didn’t you have something to talk about dear? Is everything okay? "

Ohm: "yes... But you see... Almost 3 months ago... I found a baby on the street beside a dustbin. Her mother threw her away and it was 2 am. It was a cold night so I brought her to Nanon's house. I took care of her for a month before giving her to the Orphanage...  But dad... You remember how you found me there right? That place is not safe. I used to get bullied. I and nanon saw a girl almost burning a girl's hair... If it wasn’t for nanon who stopped them... A big disaster would've happened. "
I closed my eyes and lowered my head. 

Ohm:  "Mom... Dad... I couldn’t leave that 6-month-old at that dangerous Orphanage...  I...  Adopted her. I and nanon are her Legal parents now... I hope you guys Don't mind it... I wanted to help... I can't help everyone but I wanted to help that little child... Just like you guys helped me...  I know I'm just 22 years old and I should've told you guys earlier...  Don't...  Be...  Angry? "

Dad: "what are you talking about ohm?"