4. Yours or ours?

Ohm: "Nanon! Non! I talked to the Orphanage!  "

I jumped up from my chair and looked at him shocked. He did it faster than I thought.

Ohm: "You know what they said? They said I can adopt her! But..."
His smile dropped as soon as he said but.

Ohm: "They said we have to keep her there for at least 2 months. They need to find out how old is she and they need to make some legal paper works so I can adopt her legally. "

I held his hand. I don't know why he is this anxious but I'm guessing he has bad memories of this orphanage.

Nanon: "Don't worry she'll be fine. We'll go meet her every weekend okay? "
I grabbed his hand and made him sit on the opposite chair. He just kept staring at me which made me shy. I looked down and he suddenly stood up and got close to me. His face got dangerously close. I looked straight into his eyes and his fierce eyes looked as fierce as ever. There was something in them that I've never seen.

Nanon: "Ohm... What are you doing"
I whispered. This moment felt like ecstasy and I can't take it much longer. My heart is pumping way too fast and my breathing was getting heavier.

Ohm:" I don't know... You tell me what I should do. " he leaned more in. His lips were almost touching mine.

"Dude your baby's crying!"
I pushed ohm as soon as I heard my little sister. Ohm was shocked. We were both still breathing heavily.

Ohm: "When did you come?"

Nonnie: "Just now! I opened the door you didn't even hear. Night started crying but you also didn't hear her. Too much lost in love huh?"
Nonnie started teasing us. Night was in her arms.

Nanon: "Shut up nonnie. Stop teasing."
She just gave us a smirk. Ohm gave Night her milk and took her from nonnie's arm.

Ohm:" Umm... She is warm. Is that normal? "
Ohm said putting his forehead on her forehead. I felt Night's temperature and her temperature was surely not normal.

Nanon: "Does she have a fever? "

Nonnie:" Maybe... Should we take her to the hospital? Or should we call mom?"

Nanon:" Good idea. I'll call mom. "
I called mom and she said to bring her to the hospital. We all rushed to the hospital and Night was acting weird. She was crying a lot. She is a quiet baby so hearing her cry this much was worrying for us. We went to the hospital and a nurse started to check up on her.

Nurse: "Her age?"

Ohm:" Umm we don't know. She doesn't have parents. "

Nurse:" Oh really I thought you two were her parents. "
She said gesturing to me and ohm. We both blushed.

Ohm: "No. We are still not her legal parents yet "
Wait! what? Did he say we? Does he mean me and him?

Nurse: "So we don't know her age yet... I think she is about 5 months. Is it okay if I write 5 months? "

Nanon: "Yes."

Nurse: "She had a cold. Nothing serious. You guys should feed her medicine regularly and keep her warm. Remember, babies this small are still not used to normal temperature so they need to stay warm all the time. "

Nanon: "Okay. "

Nurse: "Here's the medicine name. Buy it and feed her according to the prescription. "
We thanked her and came home. Nonnie left early saying she has work to do. Now ohm and I are in bed trying to get some sleep before Night starts crying again. I felt ohm's hand slipping under my shirt. I felt shivers down my spine. He pulled me by my waist. Stroking my stomach.

Ohm: "Do you think she'll be fine in the orphanage? "

Nanon: "Come on ohm. It's just 2 months. It's gonna be fine. We need to do this for her right? We need to do this so we can- you can adopt her. "
Ohm just nodded his head and nuzzled on my nape.

Ohm: "Goodnight love. "
I flinched hearing him say love to me. Did he mean it? Or he just said it like it's normal flirting? I kept thinking about what he meant and fell asleep.