21. First word

Ohm squinted his eyes. He was offended.

Ohn: "I'm sorry p' we are only 15 minutes late. We promise this will not happen in the future. "

Tawan: "yeah yeah whatever.  I Don't wanna waste more of my time. "

We started reading the script. P'tawan was making things hard for us. Like asking us to memorize it and then act it out. It seemed like we were his only target.

Tawan: "p'aof why did you even cast them may I ask? They can't even memorize the script.  "

P'aof: "well I gave them the script 2 days ago so it makes sense that they didn’t memorize this. It's also humanly impossible to memorize all 12 episodes.  "

P'aof helped us. That time the face of P'tawan was really funny. There was a scene where I and ohm were kissing and expressing our love for each other. P'tawan asked to skip the scene but the writers insisted that we act it out as they need to know if the scene looks okay.

Ohm: "how can I leave you, my love? Even though my family is Against our love... I would never leave you. They might be my family but you are the only family that I care about. Can I stay by your side? Just kiss me if you want me to stay... If you don't kiss me today I'll... I'll make sure you never see this moron's face. "
He read the script but the next scene was me kissing him. I looked at p'aof and he lifted his hand to gesture for us to kiss.

I kissed him. In that scene, ohm had to act surprised as his lover finally kissed him. Ohm acted surprised not returning my kiss. I kept kissing him and he cried. Just as the scene suggested.  But p'tawan slammed his hand on the table.

Tawan: "what a weakling man. How can a man cry so easily?  Argh!" *Whispering something *

P'tawan whispered something so no one hear what he said but I read his lips. He said 'fucking gay.' I was really offended but decided to hold back. My image could get hurt if I react to him.
The writer said the scene was okay and ohm did exactly what they wanted.

We continued with the scene and suddenly Night started to cry. I took Night in my arm and searched for her milk in my bag. Everyone was awwing at her. They were trying to calm her down by talking to her and playing with her. I put the feeder in her mouth and she stopped crying. I wiped her tears and kissed her. My baby must be uncomfortable. Teething is hard for babies.

Suddenly p'tawan started laughing.  We got startled by his maniac laughter.

Tawan: "not only you came late and act cringe but also bring your adaptive baby with you. Waa waa *imitating night* Hahaha what a show. Nanon, are you the mother? Seems like so. Why Don't you go outside and breastfeed your baby too? "

That's it! This dude got no chill. I was about to yell at p'tawan when ohm spoke before me.

Ohm:" what's wrong with you p'?  You’ve been picking on us since we arrived here. Is everything okay? "

P'tawan: "I wasn’t picking on you."

Ohm: "you were p'. I would like to ask you to stop. We already apologised for being late. Everyone accepted our apology. You called us cringe. I guess you called us cringe because we are dating. If you feel disgusted by them why did you even agree to act in a BL drama? In case you forgot BL is a gay drama.  Also please Don't talk bad about an 8-month-old baby. I would also ask you to stop insulting nanon. "

Ohm stood up and started to pack our bags.

Ohm: " I think we are done with our scenes.  We would like to take our leave now. Thank you for your hard work. Fancy meeting you all and looking forward to working with you all. "
He bowed and dragged me out of there. He was calm the whole time he was talking. Everyone was stunned by ohm.

He drove us back home. He was awfully quiet the whole time. I put night on our bed and gave her toys to play with. I walked up to ohm who was taking off his clothes.

Nanon: "ohm are you okay?"

Ohm: "I'm not. I hate him. I hate him.  I hate him soooo much! The fuck does he think of Himself? "

Nanon: "Let's forget about him yeah?
Put my hand on his cheeks and he instantly relaxed. "

Ohm: "hmm... We Don't care about what people things... How dare he call you her mother and ask you to breastfeed..."

Nanon: "yeah I don't even have much volume on my chest but you do. "
I squeezed his chest and he started to laugh.
Suddenly we heard a voice that made both of us turn our head

Night: "Papa... Da...da. "

Night was looking at us and we were looking at her. There was complete silence.  I turned my head to face ohm and ohm did the same.

Ohmnanon: "Did she just..."

Ohm: "OMG YES! "

Nanon: "SHE SAID HER FIRST WORD!"
We were overjoyed. We rushed to her and I picked her up. Swinging her up in my arms.

Ohm:" omg omg I have to share this with everyone.  "

Nanon: "Let's go on live. "

Ohm went live from his Instagram account. I was still dancing with Night.

Ohm:" guys... Night said her first word and it was papa! She called me!"
As soon as ohm said that I stopped dancing and glared at ohm.

Nanon: "no it was me! She said dada."

Ohm: "nooooo she said papa first. "

Nanon: "but she said dada right after."

Ohm: "then that makes you her second word not first. "

I was sulking with ohm. I put night on my lap and she kept touching my pouted lips.

Night: "dada..."

I was shocked once again. I opened my eyes wide open and looked at ohm.

Nanon: "ooooooh. Goosebumps! Goosebumps!  She called me again."

Ohm: "Night baby. Call papa again. Say, papa. "

Night: "papa!"

Night started to jump on my lap. I held her so he wouldn’t fall.

Ohm faced the camera again and started to say how much joy he was feeling. As for me I suddenly felt a rush of emotions.  I felt my eyes getting teary and I couldn’t stop my tears. Ohm noticed and wiped them.
He hugged me and kept my head on his chest. Night was facing the camera and discovering it.

Ohm: "aww. Don't cry my heart. Are you overwhelmed? "

Nanon:" I'm just too happy. "
I was talking while crying.  Ohm took some tissues and wiped my eyes again.

Night was now talking to the camera with her language.  We chuckled seeing her cute behaviour.
We talked and interacted with the fans for quite a while before ending the live. Our close friends congratulated us and commented on Night's cuteness.  Some even say she is cute like me. But I think she is way cuter than me.