ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Start from the beginning

Madelyn nodded as a sign she promised not to tell anyone. Okay, maybe she would tell Max. But he would be the only person.

"We're considering signing Lando as our new driver for the 2023 season," Christian said softly so that not many people around them could hear him. Madelyn's eyes widened as he spoke the words.

"But... Checo is doing a great job. Why would we replace him?" She asked confused. Of course, it would be an amazing opportunity for Lando to drive for this team. But Checo was going great as Red Bull's second driver.

"There's nothing wrong with Checo's performance. But he has a family, and there are rumors that he wants to spend more time with them. Nothing is sure yet, but we just want to talk with Lando to see where he is with McLaren and if he's interested in driving for us in the future."

"He would form a great duo with Max," Madelyn said, more to herself than to Christian.

"He would," the team boss confirmed. "But first we need to wait for what Checo wants. If he wants to stay after 2022, he stays. Otherwise, Lando is our first choice. He's been amazing this season, and Helmut and I both think he would be a good fit for the team." Madelyn nodded in agreement and looked outside. Speaking of the devil, she saw the McLaren driver walking by, laughing about something his trainer said to him. He looked her and Christian's way, and lifted his hand in the air to say 'hi'. Madelyn waved back at him, thinking how cool and how awkward it could be if Lando joined the team.

She didn't think long about it and thankfully her thoughts quickly turned to summer vacation. Two weeks in Croatia with Ellis and Isla and one week in Monaco with Max. The thoughts already had her smiling from ear to ear, and she couldn't wait for the moment she got to leave this paddock and don't experience stress for three weeks.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

madelynscott 6h ——— ———

madelynscott   2h  ——— ———

madelynscott 2h ——— ———

madelynscott   2h  ——— ———

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

really? one picture wasn't enough? i hate youjk :) you know i love you enjoy your summer sunshine see you in two weeks ❤️

i hate you
jk :) you know i love you
enjoy your summer sunshine
see you in two weeks ❤️

😘😘😘
love you
Seen 22:39

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I'm back!! A lot has happened since the last time I posted.

🏆 TWO TIME WORLD CHAMPION BABY 🏆
🏆 RED BULL ARE CHAMPIONS 🏆

Anyway, I'm gonna try to upload some more, but can't promise anything. Hope you enjoyed this one <3