19

Daemons pov
It's been 3 years since then. I haven't been able to write much if at all. I miss her dearly. The argument we had on our wedding night keeps ringing in my head. It's not true. I am fighting this war for and because of her. There's no reason for me to prove anything to viserys any longer. He named me heir. Word is that she's ruling in my stead. Viserys is very ill and she stepped up. He's able to rule but I bet she just wants him to be okay.

Harwins pov
I wake beside her and grin. She does miss daemon dearly. She keeps sending letters to not get anything in return. She's starting to think he's dead. I watch her eyes flutter open and I grin as does she "how is the babe treating you?" I ask caressing her stomach. She's only about 3 months along. She grins "he or she is doing well...no illness" I kiss her softly happy about that.

She's been sick a lot but still adamant on fulfilling her queen duties. The realm has no qualms about her being queen in daemons and viserys' stead. The realms wanted her as our first queen for a long time now it seems. She is perfect at it. We get up and she dresses in

 We get up and she dresses in

Her stomach showing a bit. I kiss her and we head to the throne me helping her up the steps as she listens to peoples pleas and helps them as needed. She's fair, kind, has a heart of gold. Soon it's all done and we head out to the gardens and I say "any word?" Asking about daemon. She sighs "just that he's the king of the narrow sea and won...that was a month ago. And yet he's still not home. Does he even want to come back? Will he? Did he meet a warrior woman out there?"

"He'll be back my love. He loves you" I say. And daemon says "that I do" I turn around and take him in. He cut his hair off. She's frozen. She turns around tears in her eyes "you came back"

 She turns around tears in her eyes "you came back"

Daemons pov
She's pregnant. I grin "of course I came back to you. I love you" she hugs me tightly "you're here" I kiss her head "I'm here and I am yours."  I cup her face in my hands and kiss her as I've been dreaming of. She melts into me and I pull away first "what's this?" I ask with a smile caressing her stomach. She asks "you're not upset?" "Gods no! We've been blessed with a heir!" I smile picking her up spinning her "our babe" kissing her again. I don't care if it holds my blood or not. She is my blood, we're bound together by fire and blood. That babe is mine just as it's Harwins. She grins "welcome home daemon" I grin "glad to be back.