17

Harwins pov
Today we get married. People who could make it in short notice did. Here I wait for her at the tree. Everyone stand and I look back and can't fight the tears at the sight of her. My god she is stunning. Absolutely beautiful.

I take her hand in mine and Jaerelyx who walked her to me says "take care of her Harwin, or I will take your life" I nod "I will take my own if I ever harm her" the maester says some words "we stand here today in thanks and praise to join two soul...

I take her hand in mine and Jaerelyx who walked her to me says "take care of her Harwin, or I will take your life" I nod "I will take my own if I ever harm her" the maester says some words "we stand here today in thanks and praise to join two souls as one. Father. Mother. Warrior. Smith. Maiden, crone. Stranger. Hear now their vows" we kiss a gentle kiss filled with love.

I say "i am yours. And you are mine. whatever may come." My eyes on her beautiful and striking soft purple ones. She grins up at me as our foreheads touch affectionately"I am yours and you are mine. Whatever may come." The maester speaks "here in the presence of gods and men, I proclaim Harwin of house strong and Rhaenesa of house targaryen, to be man and wife. One flesh, one heart, one soul, now and forever." I kiss her deeply for the first time as my wife. I'm wed.

Something I never thought I'd ever want or ever get. Everyone claps for us as we kiss. I break it first saying "I love you." She smiles "I love you" I kiss her once more "we will celebrate our union in a bit love...go ready for your wedding to daemon" seeing him standing to the side. She nods and rushes off.

I walk over to him and he says "Harwin." I nod "daemon" "take care of her" he tells me hinting at his departure. "I will. You know I will" I tell him. He nods "she won't take it well. She already didn't just receiving the news. Viserys is sick and most likely won't be here much longer. This war can go passed his life expectancy" "what are you asking of me?" I ask him. "I'm asking you to make sure that if that happens...that she rules in my stead. That if she has a dragon dream and it upsets her, or that she misses me...that you'll distract her from that pain Harwin. She's never been good at handling what she sees. Do not let her put herself in danger if it rises. Keep our wife content and safe and keep her heart pure." He tells me. "I don't know what I will do if I come back and she's calloused and cold" he adds. I can't even imagine such a thing. Just yesterday she was in town feeding the homeless of flea bottom. Giving them medication if they needed it.