Chapter 14

"Gongzi, how will we find out where Jin Guangyao put all of the talisman?" Wen Ning asked.

"We have to wait for Hua Cheng butterflies message. For now, we are heading to Nie Huaisang clan first," 'I am sure Huaisang have a map of the cultivation world.'

Since they were in Yiling it didn't tell them that long to get to Qinghe. No one recognizes them since they have a hat that covered their face with the veil. The two soon arrive at the front gate of Nie Clan.

"Hello!"  Wei Wuxian shouted to the Nie disciple to hear them. "Can we help you?" The two look up to see a Nie disciple standing at the top of the tower.

"Can you go tell your sect leader that an old friend of his would like to speak with him? Tell him this, he will know what I mean." The Nie disciple only left to go tell their sect leader what Wei Wuxian just said to him.

"Do you think Nie gongzi will know is you?" Wei Wuxian sigh at Wen Ning question. "He will. I am his only friends. We were classmate back in Cloud Recesse. He doesn't have that much friend beside me and Jiang Wanyin."

A minute later the same disciple came back, "Sect leader said that you can come in. Please wait until we open the gate for you."When the gate is fully open, Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning into the Nie clan.

Wei Wuxian see that one of the Nie disciple is waiting for them, "please come this way," Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning follow that Nie disciple as he take  them to where Nie Huaisang is waiting for them.

"Sect leader is inside this room," he left to let Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning to walk to the door. Wei Wuxian knock on the door, the voice inside said, "Come in," Wei Wuxian open the door.

Once Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning step inside the door close, silent talisman is up and the door is lock. "Wei xiong, your here," Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning take off their hat.

"Nie Xiong, how is your clan and town people doing?" Wei Wuxian asked as he went to sit down at one of the table, Wen Ning did the same.

"Thank you to you, we are living peacefully. Other sect ask me how did I keep my town and clan so safe. I totally them is my secret and I won't tell them," Wei Wuxian nodded his head,

"Wei xiong, why are you here?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"Nie xiong, do you already know who did all of this? Causing the puppet to show up all over the place?"

Nie Huaisang sigh, he nodded his head. "It was Jin Guangyao. But he is gone, how can the puppet still appear everywhere?"

"I saw Mo Xuanyu and Jin Guangyao," this rather confuse Nie Huaisang. Wei Wuxian explained the whole thing to Nie Huaisang about meeting Hua Cheng the king of the underworld and Xie Lian the prince of heavenly realm.

"Hua Cheng told me that Jin Guangyao soul is been held in the dungeon in his palace. That let me know that he is died. Hua Cheng and I want answer from him, so he tortured Jin Guangyao for answer. Jin Guangyao said that it was him and Su She who killed Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. He even said that it was Su Ashe who put the curse on Jin Zixun. He said that he put hate talisman in everyone robe that is why they all hate me so much. He did a lot of bad thing. There are more that he said but I rather not said it."

"It was true, he put all of those hateful talisman inside all of us to hate you. I think Lan Wangji is the strongest one. By the way Wei xiong, you need something from me?"

"Nie xiong, how did you know?" Wei Wuxian smirk playfully at Nie Huaisang.

"I was just guessing. So what is it?"

"Do you have a map of the whole cultivation world? Jin Guangyao said that he have put all of the spirit luring talisman all over the cultivation world. We need to know where," Nie Huaisang take off the lock and the silent talisman.

"Wait here," Nie Huaisang left the room, leaving Wen Ning and Wei Wuxian sitting there by themselves. "Nie gongzi seem sad and lonely somehow," Wen Ning turn to look at Wei Wuxian.

"He lost his brother. The person he trusted end up killing his own sworn  brother because Chifeng Zun hate him and kick him out of the Nie clan. That is why Nie Huaisang want Mo Xuanyu to summon me back to the living world so that I can help him find the truth and expose Jin Guangyao, who was the one  murdered his brother. He is left on his own."

"But he still have you? Aren't you two friend?" Wei Wuxian sigh, "I never knew who Nie Huaisang is. Everyone said that he doesn't care about taken up a saber, doesn't know anything, and all he want to do is draw on his fan. But deep down, Nie Huaisang is a smart person. He just doesn't show it until his brother was murdered."

Wei Wuxian who is saying all of this doesn't know that Nie Huaisang is standing outside listen on his conversation with Wen Ning. "I will always be Nie xiong friend. We click when we first met in cloud Recesse."

Nie Huaisang smile, he take in a deep breath and walk into the room. "Wei xiong, here is the map." Wei Wuxian lay it down on his table, he open the map so that all three of them can look at it, "Nie xiong, can I have a pen?" Nie Huaisang went up to his desk and grab the brush pen. He went back down and handed it to Wei Wuxian.

"Let see. Yiling is safe," Wei Wuxian cross out Yiling, "LanLing is safe," cross out LanLing, "Qinghe Nie clan is safe," cross out Qinghe. Wei Wuxian continue to cross out small town and village that he went to.

The three look at the map, "the only place is: Gusu, Yunmeng, Yao clan and Ouyang clan and other small town and village too. Wei xiong, how will you look for them?" Nie Huaisang asked as he watch Wei Wuxian roll up the map with his hand.

"We will head to North first. From there we will continue to other direction," Nie Huaisang nodded his head. He look outside, "Since it is getting late, why don't you two stay here for the night? If that is okay with you?"

"Is okay with us. Huaisang, how about we drink tonight?" Nie Huaisang smile as he nodded his head. "Wen xiong, I will get someone to get a guest room ready for you?" Wen Ning nodded his head. Nie Huaisang went to do just that.

That night, Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang catch up on old time. "Huaisang, if you needed anything just send me a message, I will come help you. After all, we can only rely on each other. I don't want you to be alone, I know how it feel to lose someone or to lose a family member."

"I know Wuxian, your my only friend. I still have Jiang xiong and Xichen ge but I am afraid to open up to them."

"Anytime, now let's drink," the two stay up until it is time for them to head back to their own room to rest.
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
So from here on out Wei Wuxian take down all of the puppet around the cultivation world and around the other clan. Wait wait wait! Don't get angry now! Keep on reading! Okay?!? You will see why.