Chapter 6

While they are still at Cloud Recesse Nie Huaisang came up with a perfect plan, "Let's head to Jinlintai. We will capture him there and when we do, we should do empathy on him!."

Everyone agree, "let's all head to Jinlintai then!"

When they all arrived at Jinlintai they see Jin Guangyao and Su She talking to one another. Before Jin Guangyao and Su She could said anything, a purple lighting hit the two of them.

"So you all have figure out what happened. It is too late to ask Wei Wuxian for forgiveness." Jiang Wanyin zapped Jin Guangyao again. "Jin Ling and you two tied this little snake up!"

"Zewu Jun, who will do empathy on him?" Jiang Wanyin asked Lan Xichen who just glare down at a smiling Jin Guangyao.

"Why don't we all do empathy on these two together? The two of them are in this together," Jiang Wanyin, Lan Wangji, Nie Huaisang and Lan Qiren all agree to Lan Xichen idea.

They saw everything from the part where Jin Guangshan ask Wei Wuxian to hand over his Yin Hufu during the Phoenix Hunt at Jinlintai, to where Wei Wuxian refuse to handed over to them, from capturing, torturing and mass killings of the Wens remnant, to where Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao plan an ambush to attack Wei Wuxian at Qiongqi path, to Su She putting one hundred hole curse on Jin Zixun, to Su She controlling Wen Ning to kill both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun.

They even saw the battle at NeverNight, they see Jin Guangyao taken control of the resentment energy to attack all of the cultivator there, they see how Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao ordered their Jin disciple to kill of the Wen remnant and throw them into the blood pool at the burial mound. Jiang Wanyin understand how Jin Guangyao know about Wei Wuxian golden core got transferred to him and how Jin Guangyao manipulated the whole scene at the Guanyin temple.

They went into the empathy even further, They see how Jin Guangyao order someone to kill his son Jin Ruson. They can see how evil Jin Guangyao is, he is plotting to kill off his wife who turn out to be his sister.

What Nie Huaisang about to see modify him, not only him but Lan Xichen as well.  Lan Xichen is listen to the melody that is been play by Jin Guangyao when he is alone with Nie Mingjue. "This isn't the melody from the Lan clan. Just like Wei Wuxian expected."

The scene switch to where Nie Mingjue and Jin Guangyao talk outside. A minute later Nie Mingjue went crazy, his hair become undone, blood flow out from his eye and then his meridian broke from within his body. They soon see Jin Guangyao with Xue Yang, and then they see Xue Yang disassemble Nie Mingjue into many pieces.

"Da Ge!" Shouted Nie Huaisang.

They ended the empathy there, Nie Huaisang slid down to floor. "Guard take the two of to the dungeon," the guard came into the room to take Jin Guangyao and Su She away but before that, "Wait," Lan Xichen went over to the two of them, he seal off their spiritual energy for good.

After Jin Guangyao and Su She has been taken away, Nie Huaisang have on a death expression on his face. 'I won't let him live, I will take my revenge for Wei xiong and Da  ge,'Nie Huaisang already have a plan in mind, all he need is to wait until he get home.

"Jin Ling, Jiang Cheng, you need to teach your nephew about becoming a clan leader. Don't let Jin Ling to become like Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan, teach him to become like your father," Lan Xichen turn his attention to Jin Ling, "Jin Ling, become a good sect leader to your clan."

"Yes, Zewu Jun,"  Jin Ling gave a bow to Lan Xichen.

"It is getting late, we should all go get some rest."

"Xichen ge, I want to head home first. I feel like I want to be by Da Ge side right now," Nie Huaisang gave a bow and he left from there. When Nie Huaisang is outside of the Jin clan a person in black appear behind him, "kill the two of them. Do what they have done to my da ge! Cut off all part of their body! Make sure no one noticed you."

"Yes gongzi," with that they disappear from there.

That night while everyone is asleep, Nie Huaisang man went into the dungeon and do as there master ask them to do. They disassembled Jin Guangyao and Su She body into many part.

The next morning one of the Jin clan disciple came rushing into the room, "Sect leader Jiang! Zewu Jun! Someone.....someone....someone kill Su She and Jin Guangyao!"

"What?!"

"That's not all, they disassembled their body."

"Disassembled their body? Who else have a grudge against those two?"

"Whoever they are they must have hatred toward the two of them." Jiang Wanyin look around the room, he didn't see Lan Wangji anywhere, "By the way Zewu Jun, where is Lan er gongzi?"

"Hanguang Jun, left early this morning. He want to continue to look for Wei gongzi," answered Sizhui.

"Does he even know where to start?" Jingyi asked Sizhui.

"I don't know. We can't even find him anywhere, how Hanguang Jun going to find Wei Qianbei?" The adult doesn't know what to said either.

"I will sent out my disciple to look for Wei Wuxian," Jiang Wanyin turn to look at his nephew, "Jin Ling, stay here in Jinlintai. You need to get thing in order, Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan have caused trouble for the Jin clan. As a sect leader, it is your job to get thing back to the way it is. Zewu Jun and I will help you."

"I know Jiu Jiu,"Jin Ling look at Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun, please teach me more about being a sect leader?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

'Wangji....will you ever forgive me?' Lan Xichen thought to himself as his clan prepare to head back to Cloud Recesse.