Chapter 4

On their way out of Cloud Recesse, Sizhui, Jingyi and other Lan disciples see Lan Wangji waiting for them, "Hanguang Jun."

"Come, we are heading to the burial mound," they all mounted on their sword to head straight to Yiling

Once the lan disciple landed in Yiling Lan Wangji turn around to look at his disciples, "go to each drinking place or eating place. Ask them if they saw a person in black and red clothes or not. If they won't say anything give out more money, this way you will get more information. We will meet back here," with that all disciples went into two pairs this way it is easier to get more information.

"Excuse me," Sizhui stopped the waiter, "How can I help you, sir?"

"Have you seen a man in red and black clothes around here?" Jingyi asked the waiter.

"A man in red and black clothes?" both Sizhui and Jingyi nodded their head.

"No, no one like that comes around Yiling. But there is one strange thing though."

"Strange thing? What is it?" Sizhui asked the waiter, he sat down next to Sizhui and Jingyi while saying, "You cultivator know about the burial mound right?" the two nodded their head.

"That place use to fill with sunlight and the sound of animals but now, it is filled with dark energy. No one is allowed to go back up that mountain anymore," after telling Sizhui and Jingyi that, the two left to go meet up with Lan Wangji again.

"Anyone hear anything?" the other disciple shakes their head no, "Hanguang Jun!" they all turn around to see Sizhui and Jingyi running toward them.

"Sizhui? What did you hear?" asked an eagered Lan Wangji.

"One of the waiters said that the burial mound use to be filled with sunlight and the sound of animals but now the place is filled with dark energy no one is allowed to go up to that place anymore."

'Dark energy? The last time I went there is when we went to save the Junior. Before that, it is when I went back with Wei Ying to the burial mound because When Ning went out of control,' "alright let's head to the burial mound."

When they all arrive at the bottom of the burial mound, they see dark energy floating around the place, "that waiter wasn't joking when he said this place is filled with dark energy."

"Hanguang Jun, what will we do now?" one of the disciples asked Lan Wangji.

"You all stay here. I will go have a look," lan Wangji left the Junior at the bottom of the mountain, he walk up the burial mound to see if he can enter into the center of the burial mound.

As he steps into the pathway into the center of the burial mound, he set off the trap that Wei Wuxian has put there.

Back inside the burial mound, Wei Wuxian felt the talisman inside of his clothes activated. "Wei gongzi?"

"Someone is here. Someone has set off my trap." He pull out the talisman from his clothes, it was burning as it turn into ash. "Gongzi, who is this person? How do we know who they are?" Wen Ning asked Wei Wuxian.

"I know a way," Wei Wuxian went into the big room where they stored their food, they walk over to the bloody pool. Wei Wuxian waved his hand above the bloody pool, it turn into a mirror it let Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning to see who is outside of the burial mound.

Once the bloody pool stop moving both Wen Ning and Wei Wuxian see who it is, "Lan Wangji! What is he doing here?"

"Gongzi, can he enter through the barrier?" asked Wen Ning.

"No, as strong as he is, he won't be able to enter or break the barrier." 'i won't let you find me, Lan Wangji."

Back outside lan Wangji walked toward the arch stone, 'Someone fixes this place,' as Lan Wangji try to walk through the arch, he got pushed back very hard. 'A barrier.'

'Wei Ying,' Lan Wangji got up he pounded on the barrier, "Wei Ying! Wei Ying! Are you in there!?"

As loud as he pound on the barrier and called for Wei Wuxian's name, he didn't see anyone walking out or see anyone at all.

From inside the burial mound, Wei Wuxian can see how much Lan Wangji tries to get into the burial mound. 'No matter how hard you try Lan Wangji, you won't get through,' "A-Ning, let us continue with our planting seed." the two left from there.

Lan Wangji gave up he walked back down the mountain, "Hanguang Jun,"  Sizhui can see the sad expression on Lan Wangji face, "is Wei Qianbie here? Hanguang Jun?" Jingyi asked Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji shook his head no, "let's head back to Cloud Recesse. There is no one here."

When they all return back to Cloud Recesse Lan Xichen sees the disappointment look on Lan Wangji and the junior face.  "Wangji?" Lan Wangji walked pass his brother as he head back to Jingshi.

"Sizhui, did you all find Wei gongzi?"  Lan Xichen asked Sizhui, who shook his head no. "There is no traces of Wei Qianbei anywhere."

"Zewu Jun, it is like Wei Qianbei disappear from the face of the earth. No one has seen Wei Qianbei around Yiling."

*Sigh* "no need to worry about that right now. Sizhui, Jingyi, there something I want the two of you to do for me." Lan Xichen wave for the two of them to follow him.

Sizhui turn to look at his fellow disciple as he follow Lan Xichen, "Everyone! Go have a good rest!"

Sizhui and Jingyi enter into Lan Xichen room, "Sizhui, Jingyi, I want you two to head to Lotus Pier to pass on a secret message to Sect leader Jiang that Jin Guangyao is to be arrested and have his cultivation blocked, strip his clothes and have others given to him that are here." Lan Xichen handed over the message to Sizhui to taken with him.

"When you two get there don't tell anyone else other than Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling that there are talismans sewn into every part of the material of the robes like our protections but these are for the purpose of binding.  Tell Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling everything we have informed you."

"Yes Zewu Jun!" before Jingyi left with Sizhui, Lan Xichen call out to him, "Jingyi, go call the other lan disciple for me when you leave. I want them to do something for me."

"Yes Zewu Jun," the two now as they left from there. Just like Lan Xichen asked Jingyi to do some of the Lan disciples came to Lan Xichen's room, "Zewu Jun," they gave Lan Xichen a bow.

"Come in," the Lan disciple walk into the room, they sat down in front of Lan Xichen, "I want you three to take this message to Qinghe and pass a message to Nie Huaisang for me. Tell Sect leader Nie that there are talisman sewn into every part of their clothes. Tell him make sure that Jin Guangyao doesn't know about it. If he is there don't let him know why you are there okay?"

"Yes, Zewu Jun," this group head off to Qinghe. They want to give Nie Huaisang Lan Xichen message as fast as possible.