Chapter 18

After helping all of the town and village in the west Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning decide to stay in that town a little bit longer. "I never thought that there is more town and village beyond Qishan." Wen Ning have on a smile as he look at the children running around while chasing their friends.

The town people there are very nice to outsiders, even to cultivator "Ying ge since we are leaving this world, why don't you help out the other clan?"

"Why do you said that,A- Ning?"

"They don't deserve this. I think they already been tortured enough with the puppet attacking their clan and the town people."

"I will think about it." 'I will need to write or give a message to Hua Cheng first,' Wei Wuxian take out the pouch, he open it, one of the butterfly fly out. Wei Wuxian hold out his hand for the butterfly to land on his hand. He whispered a message into the butterfly to heard and when he is done, the golden butterfly vanish from there.

"Right, let head toward east. When we are done helping the north side and south side then I will help the other clan." 'I just hope that I won't run into him. I don't want him to ask for forgiveness.'

A week later Lan Wangji and the Lan Junior, along with Jin Ling and Zizhen meet up. Jin Ling met Zizhen at Langya and now the two of them is meeting with the Lan clan in Yueyang.

"Sizhui, Hanguang Jun, this place have no puppet. Zizhen said that it is the same in Langya. We ask around to see if they see anyone that look like Wei Wuxian. No one see Wei Shushu around their town."

"Sizhui, you, Jingyi, Jin Ling and Zizhen head east. If you see something strange or no more puppet in that town, send a message back okay?" Sizhui, Jingyi, Jin Ling and  Zizhen gave a bow to Lan Wangji.

"Yes Hanguang Jun," all four got out their sword, they step on it and they head toward east direction.

Lan Wangji did the same with other Lan disciple, four went north, four went south, four went west and the other follow him to other town to see if anyone seen Wei Wuxian around or anything about the vanishing puppet around their town.

Sizhui, Jingyi, Jin Ling and Zizhen arrive outside the gate, they all look around the place. "No puppet in sight. How come?" Jingyi asked.

"Let's go look around. When we are in town, let's split up. We can ask the town people around here," Sizhui walk in front of his friends. When they all arrive in town, they split up in group of two, and they went into different direction to ask people about the disappearance of the puppet.

Wen Ning who is walking around town to buy food for their journey, he see a boy in gold and a boy in red walking in his direction, 'Jin Ling, Zizhen, what are they doing here?' Trying not to get notice Wen Ning keep on walking.

As he walk a little bit farther he see two white cloth people walking around asking the two people question, 'A-Yuan and Jingyi? I should let Ying Ge know,' Wen Ning went to finish buying food for their trip and once he is done, he went back to the inn that they are staying in.

"Ying ge! Ying Ge!" Wen Ning slammed the door open, this startled Wei Wuxian who is putting a black "X" on the small town and village that they already went too.

Wei Wuxian look at a out of breath Wen Ning, "A-Ning, what is it?" Wei Wuxian went to look at the map.

Wen Ning went to seat down in front of Wei Wuxian, "Ying gege, Sizhui, Jingyi, Jin Ling and Zizhen is here, they are in the same town as us."

"What are they doing here?" Wei Wuxian roll up the map and put it in his sleeves.

"I don't know but is seem like they are asking the town people something. Do you think they are asking about your whereabouts and about the puppet as well?"

"You do have a point there. Have they come this way yet?" Wen Ning went to the window. He open it, he look right and left to see if he see any Junior in white, gold and red clothes coming toward their in our not.

"It look like they haven't."

"Then let's head down. We can listen to what they want? Make sure to wear your hat A-Ning," Wen Ning went over to his bed, he pick up his hat and put it on his head.

The two walk down stair, they went to seat in the corner this way no one will look at them or bother them. After ordering their food, the two see, two white clothes, a gold and red clothes walk into the inn.

Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning hear Sizhui asking the owner a question, "Excuse me owner?" The owner look up from his booking account, "Yes, how many I help you?"

"Have you seen anyone in black and red clothes, with a red ribbon in his hair?" Sizhui asked the owner.

"No, I haven't seen someone like that," the Junior just looked at each other then back to the owner, "then do you know what happen to the puppet around your town area?" At this question the owner have on a big smile.

"We don't really know what happen, all we know is that, when we woke up the next morning one of the town people come running down the street shouting "there is no more puppet! We are safe now! We can open our shop and go hunting!" We were really really happy that we can go back to our daily life."

"Then do you know who did it?" The owner shake his head no, "whoever did it. We are graceful for them, we can finally open up our town and our job again."

"Yin- I mean gongzi. It look like they are still looking for you," Wen Ning whispered to Wei Wuxian who is glancing out the doorway. Wei Wuxian whispered quietly to Wen Ning, "A-Ning, did you see Lan Wangji when you came back here?"

Wen Ning though for a while. On his way to buy food all he see is Sizhui, Jingyi, Jin Ling and Zizhen, he didn't see Lan Wangji at all. "No, I didn't see Lan Wangji."

Wei Wuxian sigh with relief, "let's stay here for one more day. Then we will head south," Wen Ning and Wei Wuxian went back to looking at the Junior who is still asking the inn owner more question.