Chapter 34

When Lan Wangji arrive at the place he couldn't see the town, 'the town vanish, or just disappear. I guess I have to wait until sun rise then,' Lan Wangji went to search for a nearby town. The closest one is the one where he stay with his disciple.

While down in Hua Cheng world,Wei Wuxian woke up to a feeling, a feeling that someone has enter into his activation talisman. 'Is a Lan. The only one who come back is Lan Wangji. What does he want now?'

Instead of waking up to go back to the mortal realm Wei Wuxian stay in Hua Cheng palace. 'He so stubborn. I don't feel like seeing him or talk to him.' He went back to sleep since him and Hua Cheng stay up all night talking and drinking with one another.

"Hey Wuxian, Lan Wangji is in your town again," come Hua Cheng voice, he went over to Wei Wuxian bed to pull the curtain apart. "I know, I felt it. Let me sleep some more or get me something for my hang over."

"Your lucky, gege just make a bowl of soup for you. I already drink mine, here is your," Wei Wuxian got up, he took the bowl from Hua Cheng hand. "By the way, I barely see Xie Lian around."

"Gege is back at his realm doing paper work, sometimes he come back here to spend time with me. How do you feel?"

Wei Wuxian sigh, "much better, I think I won't be drinking wine for a while." Hua Cheng chuckle at this.

"Aren't you going to head back to the mortal realm?" Wei Wuxian lay back down on the bed. "No, since he come to see me again. I think I will stay here for a while. I think I will go see Wen Qing and her family. I wasn't able to tell them how sorry I am for getting them involve."

"Then how about we go together? I been visiting them since Wen Ning ask me to visit them more often."

"Okay, let's go then."

When Wei Wuxian and Hua Cheng arrive at the place where Wen Qing and her family is living he can see how happy they are. "Oi Wen Qing!" Wen Qing look up from what she is doing, "Wei Wuxian."

"You got your body back?" Wei Wuxian look down at his body, "Hua Cheng, gave me back my body. How are you and your family doing?" Wen Qing take the two over to a place where they can sit and talk.

"We are doing fine. But where is A-Ning?" Wen Qing asked the two.

"Wen Ning, is in Cloud Recesse with the disciple. We want to make sure that they don't cause any trouble or other people causing them trouble."

"Causing them trouble?" Wen Qing looked at Hua Cheng and Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian tell Wen Qing what has happen recently.

"What?! How could that good for nothing Lan Qiren punish them without finding the truth?! That just make me angry. I'm glad A-Ning is there. Oh that's right, do they know is A-Ning?"

"No, he wore a mask. I want Wen Ning to be a mystery person."

"A mask?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. A-Ning is a human again, he no longer a fierce corpse," this make Wen Qing very happy.

"Wen Qing, is Uncle fourth still have his wine? I really love to drink his wine again," Wei Wuxian looked at Hua Cheng, "He still making wine?" Hua Cheng have on a big smile as he nodded his head.

"Have you try it?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head very fast. "Wei Wuxian here is the first person Uncle fourth make wine for. He save us from the other clan,it is our way of saying thank you to him."

"Then can I go see Uncle fourth? I love to see what else he is making."

"I want to come too." So all three went to see Uncle fourth, who is still making wine.

The next morning Lan Wangji arrive at Yuandao town, "stop right there," some of Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen stop Lan Wangji in the middle of town. "Lan er gongzi, can we ask what are you doing here in our town?" One of the disciple asked Lan Wangji.

"Is your sect leader Wei Wuxian here?" 'I want to said Wei Ying, if I do then they will get angry.'

"Wei Qianbei, he not here. He not in the palace," Lan Wangji look at the big palace behind the disciple, "then is Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen here?" Lan Wangji asked the disciple.

"Yes, our sect leader is here."

"Do you want to see them?" Lan Wangji nodded his head. "Then please wait here," one of the disciple turn to look at his fellow disciple, "why don't some of you stay here with Lan er gongzi while I go get our sect leader?" They nodded their.

That one disciple went back to their clan, they see their sect leader having a sword fight, "Sect leader Song, Sect leader Xiao, Lan Wangji is here and he want to see you two."

They stop their fighting, "Lan Wangji?" That disciple nodded their head. "He isn't here to see us. Is he here to see Wei Wuxian?" That disciple nodded their head again. "I told him that Wei Qianbei isn't here, he instead want to see you."

"Alright, go bring him here," that disciple gave a bow, he went to go get Lan Wangji to bring him to their clan.

A minute later the disciple came back with Lan Wangji, "Sect leader, Lan er gongzi is here."

"Bring him in here."

The disciple open the door, "You may go in," Lan Wangji gave a nod, he walk inside the big main room. "Lan er gongzi, please have a seat," Lan Wangji gave a nod, he went over to seat down on one of the table to the right.

"Can you tell us why you are here? Why are you looking for A-Ying?" Xiao Xingchen asked Lan Wangji.

"I'm here to tell Wei Yin-I mean Wei Wuxian what really happen. Why we all treated him the way we did."

Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen looked at each other then back to Lan Wangji, "What do you mean?"