Chapter 45

When the black one is done. Wei Wuxian throw up a pure white crystal ball. The butterfly purify the whole clan right then and there. When is done, it turn back into a crystal ball.

"Is it done. I have done what Lan Zhan ask of me to do." Wei Wuxian eye went red again, "I am warning you Zewu Jun and you too old man. Stop accusing people when it come to your precious Hanguang Jun. I will keep Hanguang Jun for myself. He won't return to this place anymore." After saying that Wei Wuxian vanish from there.

The next place he went to is Yunmeng Jiang clan, 'I feel rather lonely without Hua Cheng and Lan Zhan by my side. Lan Zhan. I haven't say his name for a very long time,' when Wei Wuxian felt the familiar air, he know that Yunmeng is close.

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian

"San Lang put him here," Hua Cheng laid Lan Wangji on the a glowing white bed full of flower. Xie Lian summon up many different kind of flower as it float above Lan Wangji, "Gege."

"These flower will try to take in the energy for now. We need to use the two crystal ball that you made for Wei Wuxian to use."

"The crystal ball?"

"Yes, with all of the dark energy that it has taken in. It can take out all of the energy inside of Lan Wangji. But it will take some time since is already went far up his body. For now we can only use the flower to stop from going anymore red."

Yunmeng

Wei Wuxian finally arrive in Yunmeng. "Xian gege!" Wei Wuxian look down to see Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen, Sizhui, Jingyi, Zizhen and their disciple. 'That's right. The three of them,' "why are you all here?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"We were on our way back to Yuandao. The children want to look around Yunmeng before heading home."

"Song xiong, Shishu, I need to borrow Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen," the three boys looked each other then back to Wei Wuxian, "Sizhui, Jingyi, Zizhen, go with A-Ying," they nodded their head.

Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen follow Wei Wuxian to Yunmeng Jiang clan. He found a place where none of the Jiang clan can see them. "Alright you three, stand close to the Jiang clan wall okay?"

"Okay Wei qianbei."

"Yes Xian gege."

'Wei Ying,' Wei Wuxian can hear Lan Wangji calling his name. 'Lan Zhan?' "Alright." Wei Wuxian throw the black crystal into the air, and it turn into a black butterfly.

Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen can feel some kind of energy getting suck out of them, "Sizhui, Jingyi, Zizhen! Hang in there!" The three boys nodded their head.

'Hang in there you three,' Wei Wuxian look up at the black butterfly. "Take a seat. Close your eye, focus on releasing those dark energy out of your system," they did as they were told.

Wei Wuxian waved his hand in front of him. He see the three boys releasing the dark energy from within inside their body, out of their system.

'Almost there,' Wei Wuxian see the last energy from the three boys and from within the Jiang clan went into the butterfly. "Xian gege, I feel weak," Sizhui said this while trying to keep his eye open.

"Hold on you three!" Wei Wuxian throw the white pure crystal up into the air. The butterfly appear as it spread it wing from a small one into a big big big one. It begin to pour pure energy back into the Jiang clan disciple and the three boys who is trying to get their energy back.

About an hour or so later, the butterfly turn back into a crystal ball. Wei Wuxian put it away, he went over to the boys. "sizhui, Jingyi, Zizhen, how are you three feeling?"

Sizhui is the first one to open his eye, 'Such a strong aura, he so much like Lan Zhan,' "Sizhui?"

"I feel so much stronger now, Xian gege."

"Same with me." Come Jingyi voice.

"Me too! Me too!" Come Zizhen happy voice.

Wei Wuxian sigh with relief, "I'm glad to hear that. Now boys, when the night hunt is over. Make sure you head back to your home okay?" Sizhui and Jingyi looked at each other then back to Wei Wuxian, "Xian gege, what about Hanguang Jun?"

'I can't make the children to worry about Lan Zhan.' "Hanguang Jun, want to stay in Yuandao town for a little bit longer and then he will return home. You two, don't ask your sect leader and master Lan okay?" The two Lan disciple nodded their head.

"Alright, since you three are better now, head back to Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen. Tell them that I already left, okay?" The three got up, gave Wei Wuxian a bow and then head off to go find Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen and their disciple.

Once the three boys left, Wei Wuxian see a white butterfly flew over to him. He hear Hua Cheng voice, "Come back fast Wei Wuxian!" Hearing this Wei Wuxian take out the dice, a portal open to take Wei Wuxian to where Hua Cheng and Xie Lian is at.

"San Lang! Xie Lian!" Wei Wuxian ran into the garden, "Wuxian! Give me the black and white crystal!" Wei Wuxian did what he has been told to do. He take out the black and white crystal and give it to Hua Cheng.

Hua Cheng went to give it to Xie Lian, "San Lang, how Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked with a concern tone in his voice. "Not good. Even though gege use these flower to slow down the process. The red energy is begin to creep up his body."

"Lan Zhan."

Xie Lian put the black crystal ball on top of Lan Wangji stomach. And the white one on top of Lan Wangji forehead. He step back, the crystal turn into the butterfly. The usual butterfly went from a medium to a bigger bigger one. The wing cover up Lan Wangji whole body.

Xie Lian walk over to where Wei Wuxian is standing, "Wuxian, it will take some time or even week for this energy to be remove from Lan Wangji."

"Then will it be okay if I stay here?" Xie Lian put his hand on Wei Wuxian and said, "Don't stay too long, you also need your rest."

"I know, I know," Xie Lian look from Lan Wangji back to Wei Wuxian, "if anything happen come get me or San Lang okay?" Wei Wuxian can only nodded his head. Xie Lian went over to Hua Cheng, "let's leave them alone." The two left to let Wei Wuxian be alone with Lan Wangji.