Chapter 55

"Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian pull Lan Wangji into his arm. Lan Wangji wrapped his arm around Wei Wuxian, "today is our wedding day, don't let other people make you angry." Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

Wei Wuxian pull away, "that's right I got something for you," Wei Wuxian pull out a box, open it, Lan Wangji is shock and surprise to see such beautiful ring. "You like it?" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

Wei Wuxian take out the ring and put it on Lan Wangji ring finger, "now Lan Wangji, you are officially mine." Lan Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian which surprise him very much. The two kiss for a while until, *Cough* they pull back.

"A-Ying, your guest is still waiting for you," Wei Wuxian see a blushing Lan Wangji, "alright we are coming," they walk back into the banquet room. Everyone is very happy to see Wei Wuxian and his lovely husband again.

That night, Wei Wuxian have drink so many cup of wine for Lan Wangji. It is a good thing that Lan Wangji is by Wei Wuxian side or he will fall flat on the ground. "I am sorry everyone but I need to take Wei Ying back to his room."

Everyone congratulate them once more. Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian back to....now their room. Lan Wangji laid Wei Wuxian down on the bed, *sigh* 'today sure is one big surprise for me,' Lan Wangji look down at the ring on his finger, 'it has cloud symbol on it,' this make him smile.

Lan Wangji begin to take off his jewelry, and wedding outfit. When he is done, he went over to help Wei Wuxian with his. "Lan Zhan, come to bed with me," Wei Wuxian said in his drunken state.

"Soon, Wei Ying, I need to take off your clothes first," before Lan Wangji can continue to take off Wei Wuxian clothes. He grabbed Lan Wangji hand and pull him into the bed. Wei Wuxian got on top of Lan Wangji, "Since tonight is our wedding, let's make tonight a special night."

Indeed Wei Wuxian make it a special night for the two of them. It was the night that Lan Wangji will never forget.

When Lan Wangji woke up the next morning, he turn to his left, he didn't see Wei Wuxian there. "Madam Wei," (yes is madam wei,  now since he is married to Wei Wuxian after all) sect leader want us to tell you that he is away on business. If you want we can take you to sect leaders Song and Sect leader Xiao, this way you won't be lonely in the palace."

"Thank you but I think I want to find my way there. I want to know my way around town since I will be living here from now on." That servant left since they understand what Lan Wangji want.

After getting change into new set of clothes that Wei Wuxian have left for him, he walk out into town. Lan Wangji can see how peaceful, friendly and nice everyone in town is. They all greeted Lan Wangji since he is their sect leader husband after all.

Lan Wangji doesn't know it but actually Wei Wuxian is nearby, he just want to see how Lan Wangji blend in with the rest of the town people and how he interact with everyone around him.

"Gongzi," his soldier appear behind him, "did you banish those bastard from the wedding?" Wei Wuxian said with an angry tone in his voice.

"We did."

"Make sure to have guard standing in front of the gate. We can't let them come into town, also, have people stand guard all around the wall. They might send people to attack us."

"I am on it Gongzi," they disappear from there. Wei Wuxian went back to look at Lan Wangji, he see many children's running up to Lan Wangji and giving him flower. Wei Wuxian couldn't help but see a small smile playing on Lan Wangji face.

"Gongzi, one of our people is keeping an eye on Madam Wei," hearing his spy call Lan Wangji "madam Wei" made him choke on his wine, "What?! Madam Wei?! Who come up with that?!"

His spy let out a little giggle, "Gongzi, Lan er gongzi is marry to you. You don't want us to call him Lan er gongzi do you? Beside, he doesn't belong to the Lan clan anymore. He is now part of Yuandao."

"Well I guess your right about that. But Madam Wei? I think i still need to get use to that. Anyway, even though we have people come from all different town and city. We still need to keep an eye on everyone in town."

"Yes gongzi!" He disappear from there.

When day time turn to night time, Lan Wangji is waiting for Wei Wuxian to come home. Lan Wangji doesn't know that Wei Wuxian is behind him. Wei Wuxian turn Lan Wangji around, captured his lips and pull him close to his body.

Wei Wuxian pick Lan Wangji and carried him over to the bed. "How was your day, Madam Wei?" Wei Wuxian smirk down at Lan Wangji, "Who come up with that anyway?" Lan Wangji asked as Wei Wuxian put him down on the bed.

"I don't know but sound nice to me," Wei Wuxian begin to untie Lan Wangji shirt. Wei Wuxian went in to lick and suck on Lan Wangji neck, "my day...was....was...alright. I hear you went on a business trip. How was it?"

"It was alright. But I miss you," 'well I was in town the whole time,' he kiss down from every part of Lan Wangji chest, which cause Lan Wangji to moan. The place Wei Wuxian enjoy teasing Lan Wangji the most is his nipple.

Wei Wuxian suck, lick, bit and twirl Lan Wangji nipple, "Ah! Wei....Wei....Ying. Please more....touch me more...."

"As you wish," Wei Wuxian take off all of Lan Wangji clothes, he did the same with his.
(Imagination okay)

The two come down from their climax. When their heart have calm down, Wei Wuxian got up, go get a warm towel and clean both of them up. When that is done, Wei Wuxian went back over to the bed and laid down next to Lan Wangji who is still sleeping.

He pull Lan Wangji into his arm and he too begin to fall asleep. Wei Wuxian love it when Lan Wangji is sleeping next to him.