Chapter 54

Autumn season - Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji wedding

Wei Wuxian didn't let Lan Wangji leave the room, "Wei Ying, why won't you let me leave my room?" Wei Wuxian take Lan Wangji chin into his hand, Lan Wangji heart never stop beating whenever Wei Wuxian look at him with his red eye.

"Don't worry my Hanguang Jun, you will find out soon. Until then," Wei Wuxian went near Lan Wangji ear whispering, "do you miss me like I miss you?" Wei Wuxian licked Lan Wangji ear which cause him to let out a moan.

"Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian smirk, he pick Lan Wangji up and carried him over to the bed. With a snap of his finger, both of their clothes vanish, it reappears on the table and chair.

Wei Wuxian went down to kiss Lan Wangji from his forehead, to his nose to both of his cheek and then to his lips. Wei Wuxian mess with Lan Wangji nipple, it cause him to gasp. Wei Wuxian take this chance to enter into Lan Wangji mouth with his tongue.

Wei Wuxian move from Lan Wangji lip, to his neck, to his nipple, and lower and lower, every place Wei Wuxian touch on Lan Wangji body, he let out a lovely moan which cause Wei Wuxian to go out of control. (Imagination 😊)

While sleeping Wei Wuxian felt someone knocking on Lan Wangji room, 'Whoever it is, I will give them a big punishment in the dungeon,' Wei Wuxian got up slowly making sure not to wake Lan Wangji up.

After putting on his clothes, he went to open the door, "Sect leader," Wei Wuxian closed the door behind him as he step out, "Lan er gongzi wedding outfit is here," Wei Wuxian look at the package in his disciple hand.

"Thank you," that disciple left from there. Wei Wuxian walk out into the main big room. He can see many decorations is already up.

"A-Ying," Wei Wuxian see Xiao Xingchen walking up to him, "Where is A-Yi?"

"She is with Zichen. A-Ying, you didn't tell Lan er gongzi about this right?" Wei Wuxian grinned, "nope I didn't, it is a surprise. Oh that's right," Wei Wuxian handed the package to Xiao Xingchen.

"Shishu, can you and Mian Mian help Lan Zhan put on his wedding outfit and jewelry? Also," Wei Wuxian pull out his red hair tie, "tie this around his eye, he can't see what you and Mian Mian are doing. This is a surprise after all

"Alright, I will go let Lou guniang know," Xiao Xingchen take the package with him. 'Tonight is a special night.'

Lan Wangji room

"Xiao Xiong, Lou guniang, why are you blind folding me?" Lan Wangji asked.

"I'm sorry Lan er gongzi but it is A-Ying request. It is a surprise for you. When you see it, you will know why A-Ying is doing this."

Banquet room

Wei Wuxian greeted all of the people that he have invited, "Wen Qing! Come this way!" Wen Qing gave a bow to Hua Cheng and Xie Lian, she then went over to where Wei Wuxian is at.

"Come come come," he take her hand and pull Wen Qing over to where Wen is at. "A-Ning," Wen turn around to see, "Jie Jie!" Wen Ning take A-Qing hand and pull her over to where Wen Qing is at.

Wei Wuxian left to let Wen Ning introduce A-Qing to his sister.

"A-Qing, can you talk to my sister? There is someone I need to go get?" A-Qing nodded her head, so Wen Ning left from there to go get Sizhui.

Wen Ning found Sizhui talking to Zizhen and Jin Ling, "I'm sorry you two but may I borrow Sizhui for a minute?" Jin Ling and Zizhen nodded their head, Wen Ning take Sizhui hand and pull him over to where Wen Qing is at.

"Jie Jie, look how is here?" Wen Qing doesn't know until, "Qing Gu gu, is me....A-Yuan."

Wen Qing begin to have tears coming out from her eye, "A-Yuan?" Sizhui nodded his head. "A-Yuan, look at you. Your all grown up. Tell me how you have been living and who took care of you while we...while everyone was gone." This is a big reunion for the three Wen clan members.

When all of the guest have arrive Wei Wuxian went to stand in front of everyone, "May I have your attention please?" Everyone stop talking, Lan Xichen come with Sizhui since he want to see his didi getting marry to the person who he love the most.

"Lan Wangji doesn't know that I have prepared a wedding ceremony for the two of us. I want to surprise him so can everyone keep quiet and don't make a sound. Song Xiong," Song Lan nodded his head

Song Lan went into Lan Wangji room, he helped Xiao Xingchen to walk Lan Wangji into the banquet room. They take Lan Wangji up to where Wei Wuxian is at, "Wei Ying, what is going on?" Wei Wuxian went to whispered into Lan Wangji ear, "why don't you take off the blind fold?"

When Lan Wangji take the blind fold off he head, "Lan er gongzi, Wei gongzi, congratulations on your wedding!"

Lan Wangji eye went wide, he turn his head to look at Wei Wuxian, "what do you think? I thought that I should give you a surprise." Wei Wuxian went to Lan Wangji ear again, "if you cry now, everyone will think that you don't like it."

"Wangji," Lan Wangji look down, "Xiong zhang, Sizhui," Wei Wuxian push slightly on Lan Wangji back, this let Lan Wangji know that he can go talk to his brother and son.

As for Wei Wuxian, he went to entertain the other guest. When Wei Wuxian see other guest trying to give a cup of wine to Lan Wangji, he went over to where Lan Wangji is at and pull him into his arm, "I'm sorry, Lan er gongzi can't drink alcohol. How about I drink it for him?" That guest can only nodded his head since he doesn't want to make Wei Wuxian angry.

Many guest try to get Lan Wangji to drink wine, only to have Wei Wuxian interfere. "Sect leader Wei, we want your husband to drink wine. Why do you keep on taken it from him?" Those guest is angry at Wei Wuxian.

Suddenly Wei Wuxian body begin to let out resentment energy, everyone back off making a big circle around Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and the other guest.

"Wei Ying, don't," Lan Wangji try to calm Wei Wuxian down. Those guest back off when they see Wei Wuxian eye turn red. "I don't want my husband to drink alcohol because I know what kind of people you will do to him. I invited you here to celebrate my wedding and here you are trying force my husband to drink wine."

"Wei Ying," Lan Wangji is holding Wei Wuxian back from attacking these guest, "GUARD!" Ten guard enter into the room, "Gongzi!"

"Take these guest out and give them 10 beating each." The guard did just that. Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan can see how angry Wei Wuxian is, they walk over to him. "A-Ying, go get some air. Wangji, you go with him too."

So Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian out of there, he take Wei Wuxian into the garden. This place is where only Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian have access too. No one else can enter into this garden.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Almost to the end!