Chapter 27

The next morning Wen Ning went to get the Lan clan, he take them to see Wei Wuxian. "We have arrive. Our Sect leader is waiting for you," the big door to the palace open, "Wow, this place is bigger then Jin Ling clan."

"Jingyi," scolded Sizhui.

"Welcome Lan clan," they all look up to see a guy in black and a guy in white standing on each side of the chair that is in between them. The curtain got pull to the side by a magic spell. When the curtain got to aside, Lan Wangji see who the two person is, "Song Lan. Xiao Xingchen. But how?"

"I can't tell you that Lan er gongzi. But I did hear what you did to my nephew Wei Wuxian. Wasn't he your soulmate, your friend, and your confidence? Why did you betray him?" Xiao Xingchen is angry at Lan Wangji, angry at what he did to Wei Wuxian.

"I...." Lan Wangji couldn't explain everything to Xiao Xingchen because he doesn't even understand himself until they found talisman inside of their clothes.

"Shishu, I don't think Lan Wangji can answer you that question?" Lan Wangji head shot up, 'that voice!' Lan Wangji and the Lan disciple all turn around to see a person in grayish white clothes, wearing a mask walking toward them.

When Wei Wuxian walk pass Lan Wangji, he didn't even glanced at Lan Wangji one bit. Wei Wuxian take his seat, he have on an cold smirk, an cold smirk that give chills to the Lan disciple.

"Wei....Wei....Wei....Ying," Wei Wuxian smirk, he took off his mask. "Well well well it look like Lan Wangji haven't forgotten what I sound like. Does it surprise you that you see this body again?" Wei Wuxian eye wasn't silver anymore but crimson red.

Wei Wuxian tone was cold, he only sound like this to those who he doesn't like or whoever mess with him or his family.

Sizhui took a step back, he can feel the tense, coldness, angry, and pure evil in Wei Wuxian eye. Jingyi pull Sizhui to his side, "Sizhui, that...that....that....that...is Wei Qianbei?" Jingyi whispered quietly to Sizhui to hear. Sizhui can only move his head up and down.

Wei Wuxian saw the fear in Sizhui eye, "If you want our disciple to come study at your clan. The person you have to ask is Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen, they are the sect leader."

"We can accept but on one condition Lan er gongzi," Lan Wangji take his eye from Wei Wuxian, he can't stand the change in Wei Wuxian. 'Not the same Wei Ying.' "What is your condition Xiao Xiong?"

"Silver!" Wen Ning appear (silver is Wen Ning code name), "Yes, sect leader Xingchen?" Wen Ning gave a bow to Xiao Xingchen.

"This is our best guardian and best disciple. I want Silver to go along with our disciple, I don't want our disciple to be bully by other clan or your clan. Is that a deal?" Xiao Xingchen look at Wei Wuxian, "A-Ying, must you be asleep right now?"

Wei Wuxian chuckle, "if we are done. Are we?" Xiao Xingchen sigh, "What do you said? Lan er gongzi? If not then the deal is off."

"Okay, your guardian can come with them. I will arrange a room for him to stay in the same dorm as your disciple."

"Then I will let my disciple know. That is all," another person come into the room, they escorted the Lan clan out of there. "Lan er gongzi. Our Sect leader doesn't like it when someone he doesn't like, someone he doesn't know and someone he doesn't have connections anymore to stare at him like that."

"Hanguang Jun," Lan Wangji turn back around as he continues to walk with his disciple out of there. 'That's right. Wei Ying cut all ties with me, there nothing here for me. I can't even said anything to him.'

"Wen Ning, make sure nothing happen to our disciple. Don't let them get bully in Cloud Recesse."

"Don't worry Sect leader Xingchen. I will keep a good eye on them," Xiao Xingchen nodded his head, Wen Ning vanish from there.

"A-Ying," Wei Wuxian opened his eye, "I never thought they will leave. Seeing the Lan clan again just bring back bad memories. When I went to help them save their clan, I just want to leave as fast as possible."

"A-Ying, you did the right thing. You save the cultivation world, even though they don't deserve it. At least you don't live in the cultivation world anymore."

"Shishuuuuu! This is my home isn't?" Xiao Xingchen sigh, "Yes, but your always in the underworld realm. Your never here."

"True but this town isn't in the same place as those good for nothing clan. This place is protected by me, sunrise people can see the town, night fall the town disappear, no one can leave or come in when is night time."

"It will be trouble if those greedy clan leader come here to trade." Wei Wuxian sigh, "I am not going to deal with them. But I do know someone or more like her husband is a merchant."

"Who is it?" Song Lan asked Wei Wuxian.

"Her name is Lou Qingyang. I met her when I went to study in Cloud Recesses and then save her from this evil witch who try to brand her with the Wen Iron. I also heard that she stood up for me when those greedy clan leader talk slander about me. She even left her clan as well."

"Then why don't you bring her here to live in the palace? She can help teach our disciple some of the Jin clan style and her husband can help with our finances."

"Oh that is a good idea Shishu. I will go see Mian Mian right now," Wei Wuxian waved his hand in front of him, an portal open to the other side of the world.

"Don't stay too long. The shield will be up soon!" Xiao Xingchen shouted to Wei Wuxian, "I know ShiShu!"

Xiao Xingchen sigh, "Xingchen, we need to go make sure that the Lan clan have left our town. We can't let them stay for one more day."

"Agree," so the two also vanish from there (yes only special people can do this) they appear on top of a tower near the front gate.

They watch as the Lan clan left their town, "Wei Qianbei. He doesn't look like Mo Xuanyu, he look more like himself now. But, his personality isn't the same either."

"Mn. More colder, more distance and he gave off an aura saying that "do not piss me off"" 'not the same Xian gege that I known when I was young.' Sizhui glanced at his father, 'what should we do now?'