Chapter 16

The next morning after eating their breakfast Wen Ning and Wei Wuxian went east. They don't want to go  in the same direction as Lan Wangji and the Junior. 

When they are in the east, they can see many puppet walking around the small village. "Wen Ning!"  Wen Ning nodded his head, the two went to fight all of the puppet inside of the town.

"Wen Ning! Go find the center spirit luring talisman! I will take care of them!" Wen Ning nodded.  Wen Ning went into different direction while Wei Wuxian take out his flute, "Chenqing, I need your help. I know that we won't loose control."

Wei Wuxian play on Chenqing, he is luring all of the puppet toward him and away from the village. 'Why is there still so many puppet around? Jin Guangyao is already die, Xue Yang is gone, there is no way anyone can control the Yin Iron.  Only when we destroy the main center of the spirit luring talisman, then all of this puppet will disappear."

While playing on his flute Wei Wuxian see Wen Ning, "Gongzi! This way!" Wei Wuxian take out suibian, he jump on it, and flew toward where Wen Ning is at. He still play on his flute to get the puppet to him.

"Here gongzi, the center of the talisman," Wen Ning pointed at the tallest tree. "Alright, I will take care of the talisman. Back me up, Wen Ning," Wen Ning nodded his head.

In the underworld

"Said Hua Cheng, Xie Lian, why do these three target Wei Wuxian anyway?" Mo Xuanyu asked as they watch Su She getting tortured by Hua Cheng guard.

"They are envy of how Wei Wuxian is able to handle demonic energy," Hua Cheng look over at Xie Lian, "Gege, are you writing this down?" Xie Lian nodded his head.

"No wonder Wen Ning went out of control. Su She altered Wei Wuxian flute. He can't tell which one is Wei Wuxian sound. That is why he end up killing both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. They are evil, the Jin clan become greedy, they will do anything to get Wei Wuxian Yin Hufu." Xie Lian continue to write down Su She confession.

"But I'm glad," Hua Cheng and Xie Lian looked at Mo Xuanyu, "your glad about what?" Hua Cheng asked Mo Xuanyu.

"I was able to summon Wei Wuxian back. But I never thought that Jin Guangyao still want to frame Wei Wuxian. Still accuse him of something he didn't do. Do you think is my fault?" Xie Lian put down his brush pen, he got up and went to seat down next to Mo Xuanyu.

"When Wei Wuxian see you again, did he blame you?" Mo Xuanyu shook his head no. "All we can do now is help Wei Wuxian to get more proof of what Jin Guangyao and Su She did to the cultivation world."

"Mhmm," Hua Cheng smile at how friendly his soulmate is to Mo Xuanyu.

"Your majesty, he fainted," the soldier pointed at Su she, "Take him back to the dungeon. We got all of the information we needed." The two guard take Su She soul back to the dungeon.

"Gege, are you done with the letter and the confession from Su She?" Xian Lian went over to get the scroll, "I'm done San Lang ," with a snap of his finger the scroll transform into a golden butterfly.

"Even if Wei Wuxian know what they did to him. I don't think he will forgive them," Hua Cheng and Xien Lian nodded their head, they agree at what Mo Xuanyu just said.

"Hua Cheng, do you think Wei Wuxian can come live here?" Mo Xuanyu ask Hua Cheng.

"Xuanyu, I don't think that's how it work. We Wuxian is still alive, living people can't live here. Gege, can Wei Wuxian stay in your place?" Hua Cheng asked Xien Lian.

"I have to check with someone first." After saying that Xien Lian vanish from there.

As Wen Ning is fighting the puppet, Wei Wuxian sent his resentment energy into the ground, it spread throughout the ground and then it went to burn down all of the talisman inside of tree and rock. When all of the talisman has been burn down, all of the puppet turn to ash.

Wen Ning and Wei Wuxian take a break, a golden butterfly flew over to Wei Wuxian. It turn into a scroll, when Wen Ning see this he scoot closer to see what Hua Cheng and Xien Lian wrote down about Su She confession.

"So it was Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su She, they were the one who cause this whole mess. Su She altered my Chenqing, causing Wen Ning to go out of control. Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is greedy for my Yin Hufu. Su She and Jin Guangyao is the two person who cause you to kill Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun so that he can take over as Sect leader. It was Su She who put the curse on Jin Zixun." Wei Wuxian handed the scroll over to Wen Ning to see.

"I hate how they didn't try to find the truth. What kind of cultivator are they? None of them deserve to be call righteous! Especially Jin Guangshan, he said that if we go to Jinlintai for punishment then they will let us go and let you be. He one greedy clan leader. No not just Jin Guangshan but also Jin Guangyao as well." Wen Ning tighten his hand on the scroll.

*Sigh* Wei Wuxian take out the map, he use a brush that was given to him by Nie Huaisang himself. He exits out the location they are in right now, "No need to think about it Wen Ning. Those clan doesn't deserve to be save well beside Jin Ling clan and Nie Huaisang clan."

"Gongzi, I saw Jie Jie and the other," Wen Ning said this as he roll up the scroll again. "How are they?" Wei Wuxian asked while looking at the next place to go to, "they are doing fine. They want me to come live with them."

"What did you said?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"I said that I can't right now. Wei gongzi need my help at the moment, I can't leave Wei gongzi alone."

'Wen Ning is still a sweet person. He care about the people around him. I also want Wen Ning to be with his family. He is also right, he is the only person who can sense where the spirit luring talisman is at,' "then after we help the small town and villager. You can go live with your sister and your family."

"Gongzi."

"I will also leave this world as well. There is nothing left here for me. My first family is gone, my second family is gone, the person who I love the most betray me and stabbed me behind my back. It is best to disappear from this cultivation world," Wei Wuxian look up into the sky, "I'm tire Wen Ning. Let's leave this world and live in another realm, a realm where there are people who actually care about us."

"Okay. Let's finish this together gongzi."

Wei Wuxian turn to his right to look at Wen Ning, "Since we live together in the burial mound for the second time. Isn't about time you call me, "Xian gege" or "Wuxian gege" or "Ying gege" we were like family remember?"

This made Wen Ning happy, "then can I call you Ying gege?"

"Of course A-Ning, shall we go?" Wen Ning nodded his head. The two left from there as they went to the next town.
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
Keep reading OKAY😁😁😁😁