Chapter 48

5 week later

On the fifth day while Wei Wuxian and Hua Cheng is discussing business, Wei Wuxian doesn't know that Lan Wangji is awake out in the garden. Xie Lian who is examining Lan Wangji, he see Lan Wangji opening his eye.

"Lan Wangji, your awake?" Xie Lian help Lan Wangji up, "what happen?" Xie Lian help Lan Wangji to walk over to sit down on the stone chair. "The dark crimson red energy took over you. San Lang took you back here so that we can stop the full progress."

Lan Wangji then remember the anger in Wei Wuxian eye, "Wei Ying!" Xie Lian smile, "Wuxian is in the room with San Lang right now. Do you want to see him?" Lan Wangji nodded his head. So Xie Lian help Lan Wangji to walk into the room where Wei Wuxian and Hua Cheng is at.

"What that sect leader Yao still asking to do business with you?" Hua Cheng pour wine on his and Wei Wuxian cup. "Yep, Mian Mian shouted at him. She doesn't want our town to do business with a good for nothing sect leader who is not righteous at all."

"That girl is good. By the way, how are thing in your town?"

"Everything is going good. I think the disciple is about to leave cloud Recesse. I am very proud of them. They didn't cause trouble for our clan. I'm glad that they weren't there when we arrive. If they saw what was happening they will fight against the Lan clan."

"Your right about that. Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen disciple, they are very protective of the people in their town."

"Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian turn around, his eye went wide, "Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian got up and ran toward Lan Wangji. He flung his arm around Lan Wangji shoulder, "Lan Zhan! Your awake!"

Xie Lian went over to Hua Cheng who put his arm around him, "Mn, I'm awake."

The two pull back, "Lan Wangji! You scare me to death! Do you want me to punish you or something?!" Lan Wangji smile, "Wei Wuxian, does this mean you forgive me?" Wei Wuxian sigh, "whatever you said Hanguang Jun."

"Wuxian, you should let Lan er gongzi to sit down. Don't kill him now," Hua Cheng smirked at this. Wei Wuxian help Lan Wangji to sit down. When everyone have settle down there is silent.

"Wuxian don't you have anything you want to said to Lan er gongzi?" Hua Cheng looked at Wei Wuxian who is looking at Lan Wangji. "Tell me what?"

"Lan Zhan, I told your brother and Shifu that I am keeping you. I will not let you return to cloud Recesse. The decision is up to you, if you stay in cloud Recesse. You won't be able to leave. I will not let them to control your life. And there is Sizhui, he need your explanation. He is your son after all."

"Then will you let me think about it?" Wei Wuxian sigh, "okay. Since you are awake, you still need your rest. Come, let's head home," Wei Wuxian help Lan Wangji up, "Hua Cheng, try the seedpods. I think Xie Lian already try it."

Wei Wuxian open a portal to his palace, "See you two around," with that Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian walk into the portal. "Is it really that good?" Hua Cheng asked Xie Lian.

"You want to try it?" Hua Cheng nodded his head. Xie Lian summon up the seedpods, he pull out some seed for Hua Cheng to try. "Oh that is good."

Wei Wuxian palace

"This will be your room. You still need to recovered, this place will heal you." Wei Wuxian help Lan Wangji to seat down on the bed. "Wei Ying?"

"Mhm?"

"I been wondering, how come your eye is crimson red but not silver anymore?" Wei Wuxian covered one of his eye with his hand. "It is when I change who I am. The resentment energy fill my whole body with it. That is when I noticed my eye change there color." He remove his hand, "I like it."

Wei Wuxian lean above Lan Wangji as he fall backwards, "Don't you like it, Lan Wangji?" Wei Wuxian eye turn red as he look deep into Lan Wangji golden one.

Wei Wuxian take Lan Wangji chin into his hand, the other hand closed the door, lock it and put a silent talisman on it. "Are you scare?" Lan Wangji shake his head no. "Then you don't mind me doing this," Wei Wuxian bend down and kissed Lan Wangji on his lips.

It took Lan Wangji breath away. Wei Wuxian take off Lan Wangji clothes without him knowing it since he is so into Wei Wuxian kiss. Wei Wuxian move from Lan Wangji lips to his neck. Lan Wangji hissed, "Wei...Ying."

Wei Wuxian then went down to Lan Wangji perky nipple and begin to play with it. Hot air come out of Lan Wangji mouth, he can feel his body reacting to Wei Wuxian touch and kiss.

'Let's not going any further,' Wei Wuxian fixed Lan Wangji clothes. He threw the blanket over Lan Wangji body, "get some rest Lan Zhan. I will see you tomorrow," Wei Wuxian waved his hand, everything around Lan Wangji room disappear.

When Wei Wuxian is gone, Lan Wangji touch every place that Wei Wuxian have touch him. 'Every place Wei Ying touch...is still hot...is still burning.'

As for Wei Wuxian, when he left Lan Wangji room he touched his lip, 'somehow it felt rather familiar. The soft lip, the trembling, I wonder.' He left from there to head back to his room.

Once Wei Wuxian is in his room he fall down onto his bed, 'was that person Lan Zhan? Back at the Phoenix mountain hunt, was it Lan Zhan who kissed me. Ah, no wonder he was angry when I saw him. Lan Zhan Ah Lan Zhan, you took my first kiss away.'

The next morning Lan Wangji try to find where the main room is at, out from the corner someone pull him into the dark hallway. That person kissed him, "Wei Ying."

"Shush, someone will hear us," Wei Wuxian take the two of them to his room, "shall we continue from last night?" Without letting Lan Wangji answer him, Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Wangji. That morning the two spend their time together, Wei Wuxian is making Lan Wangji his.