Chapter 24

When they arrive at the burial mound Wei Wuxian put up illusions talisman all over the place. The talisman seep into the tree, rock, ground and Wen Ning house. The place begin to have dark mist all over the place.

"Come this way Song xiong," Wei Wuxian lead Song Lan into his demon cave. Wei Wuxian take out the dice that Hua Cheng gave to him, he throw it down onto the ground and then a portal open in front of them.

Wei Wuxian can tell that Song Lan is curious at to where Wei Wuxian is taking him. "Is okay, someone will help Xingchen Shishu and A-Qing. He can also help you and Wen Ning to be a human again."

Wei Wuxian walk through the portal, Song Lan hesitated at first then he walk through the portal, Wen Ning follow behind him.

"Hua Cheng! Xie Lian!" Wei Wuxian shouted to Crimson Rain Sought Flower and Crown Price Of Heavenly Realm attention.

"No need to shout Wuxian. I heard you," come out Hua Cheng and Xie Lian. "I need your help," Hua Cheng glanced at Song Lan and then two of the spirit bag hanging from Song Lan waist.

"Wen Ning, Song Lan, stay together," the two did just that. A magic circle appear beneath the two, and then a bright light surrounded the two in the circle. All of the light went into Song Lan and Wen Ning, a minute later the circle disappear and the light disappear as well.

"I can feel my heart beating again!" Wei Wuxian smile at this. "How do you feel Song Lan?" Song Lan took his time since he felt his tongue is back now, "I can talk!"

"I'm very happy for the two of you!"

"Wuxian, the spirit bag?" Hua Cheng pointed at the bag hanging by Song Lan waist. "Oh right, Song Xiong?" Song Lan nodded his head, he take the two spirit bag from his waist and give it to Xie Lian.

Xie Lian open the bag, the soul spirit came out. With one wave of his hand, the soul spirit turn into a white clothes guy and a little girl. "Xing-Cheng," hearing his name, Xiao Xingchen turn around, his eye went wide as tears form in the corner of his eye.

"Zi-chen......Zichen!" Without hesitating Song Lan pull Xiao Xingchen into his arm (friendly way okay? Even though I do like to ship them together ^_^)

Xiao Xingchen burst into tears, "Zichen! Zichen! I'm so sorry! I-I-I-I-I didn't mean to....to...to kill you!"

"Is alright Xingchen, Xue Yang use you. You were blind, you didn't know it was him." Song Lan pull Xiao Xingchen back, "Xingchen, since I found you. Since you are alive now....I want to said....I'm sorry."

"We're friends....if you lost your eye again, I will do the same thing again." Song Lan putted his hand on top of Xiao Xingchen head and ruffled his hair, "I won't let you do it again my friends."

"Hey! I'm here too you know!" The two turn to see a angry Qing . "A-Qing , he kill you too?" Qing nodded her head. "Song Daozhang, I'm sorry I couldn't save Gege. I try." A-Qing wiped her tear with the back of her hand.

"A-Qing, it wasn't your fault. I'm glad that you warn Xingchen about who that person is beside Xingchen," Song Lan patted A-Qing on her head. "Beside, I was able to take my revenge for Xingchen. It is all thanks to Wei Wuxian," Xiao Xingchen turn around, he see Wei Wuxian looking at him.

"Shishu," Xiao Xingchen walk over to Wei Wuxian, "A-Ying, what happen? Aren't you suppose to be with Lan er gongzi?" At the mention of Lan Wangji name, Wei Wuxian become very very angry.

"Xingchen, a lot have happen over the past 20 to 30 years. Something the cultivation world have done to Wuxian," Xiao Xingchen keep on looking at his nephew, "what happening?"

"Xiao Xingchen, I can show you," Hua Cheng make a mirror like energy, he show Xiao Xingchen what happen at the temple to Wei Wuxian getting take to Cloud Recesse dungeon to where he got beaten by all of the clan disciple and to where they banish him from the cultivation world.

"How dare they?! A-Ying would never do something like that! He would never kill those who are close to him!" Xiao Xingchen turn back around to look at Wei Wuxian, "A-Ying," Xiao Xingchen put his both of his hand on Wei Wuxian shoulder, "A-Ying, no matter what you decide. I will agree with you."

"Shishu, thank you."

Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen, A-Qing, Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning stay in the under realm for a while, they want to get use to living there before making a town of their own.

In the mortal realm, there is a discussion Conference in the Lan clan. "I am sorry for your lost Sect leader Ouyang. We couldn't help to fight off the puppet in your town," Zizhen gave a bow.

"Sect leader Lan, you know who helped us?" Lan Xichen nodded his head, "I don't know what they look like or what their name is. I don't know how they got rid of the talisman within our town and clan structure. Is this the same for everyone?" They all nodded their head.

"I was unconscious. All of my disciple doesn't know who did it," sect leader Yao said this as he look around the room.

"They helped me, I also don't know who they are," everyone looked at the young sect leader Zizhen in the room.

"Sect leader Jiang, how about you?" Lan Xichen asked Jiang Cheng.

"Same. Somehow we were all unconscious, even though nothing was wrong with us. The next thing we woke up, all of the puppet near the clan and in town were all gone."

"Then.....do you think it was Wei Wuxian?" Sect leader Yao asked everyone around him.

"No one have seen Wei Wuxian for years. How can he help us?" Everyone agree to what Lan Qiren just said.

"Then who is it?"

"Will we see them around town to give our thanks to them?"

'I am sure is Wei Ying. No one else can do this beside him but....why did he have to hide himself?' Lan Wangji sigh at the thought about Wei Wuxian hiding himself from them.