Chapter 29

When Lan Wangji and his disciple came back to their clan, Lan Xichen is waiting for them. Lan Xichen can see the depression and sad expression on Lan Wangji face. Lan Wangji just walk pass Lan Xichen without saying anything to him.

"Sizhui," Sizhui turn around to look at the people behind him, "Jingyi, you and everyone head back to your room to get some rest. It has been a long journey for everyone."

So they all left, leaving Sizhui with Lan Xichen. "Shushu, the town that you sent us too. That town belong to Wei Wuxian."

"Wei Wuxian?" Sizhui nodded his head. "Did Wangji talk to Wei gongzi?" Sizhui shook his head no.

"Wei Qianbei didn't even look at Fuqin one bit."

"Then that mean Wei gongzi want nothing to do with Wangji anymore. Did anything happen?"

"Wei Qianbei seem to have change somehow. He seem more cold, distance and his eye isn't silver anymore but crimson red."

"So much have change, it seem like we can't do anything about it. Did Wei gongzi accept our invitation?" Sizhui nodded his head.

"There will be someone else that will come with Wei Qianbei disciple."

"Someone else?"

"He is the disciple guardian. They want to keep their disciple safe and out of trouble."

Lan Xichen sigh, "okay, then he is welcome. Sizhui go get some rest." Sizhui gave a bow to Lan Xichen, he then left from there.

"It won't be that easily for Wei gongzi to forgive everyone, especially Wangji. Wei gongzi cut all tie with Wangji, he want nothing to do with Wangji anymore. But why didn't Wangji tell Wei gongzi the truth?" Lan Xichen sigh one more time, and then he walk back to his room in hanshi.

The month where the disciple from Yuandao town is heading to Gusu for their guest lecture. "Alright, listen up everyone. When you are in Cloud Recesses. Don't cause trouble for our clan. Also, Wen Ning will be there with you but don't call him by his name but by Silver instead."

"Listen to Wen Ning okay?" Song Lan looked at all of his disciple.

"Yes Sect leader!"

"Here Wen Ning, you keep the invitation," Song Lan handed the invitation to Wen Ning. He put it in front of his clothes.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen turn around to see Wei Wuxian walking toward them, "Wei Qianbei."

"Make sure you don't cause trouble for our clan and for your sect okay?"

"Yes Wei Qianbei!"

"Also, I will keep an eye on you. Through this," Wei Wuxian summon up a mirror. "If anything happen, I will come see you and talk to their sect leader." Wei Wuxian turn his attention to Wen Ning, "Wen Ning, make sure the Lan disciple and other clan disciple, don't cause trouble for our disciple okay?"

"I understand Ying ge."

"Alright, is getting late, is time to go," Song Lan open the portal for his disciple to step through, "this will take you straight to the front gate of Gusu." When all of the disciple have step through Wen Ning gave a bow to Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen and Wei Wuxian.

"Wen Ning look after them okay?" Wen Ning nodded his head, he step through the portal.

Once they are gone Wei Wuxian bring up the mirror, 'I never thought that I will see that horrible place again for the third time. But, I need to do this. Keeping an eye on my disciple is the most important thing right now.'

"Wen Qianbei, is this where we will stay to study?" One of the disciple asked. "Idiot! Is Silver!" One of his friend smacked him on the back of his head. "Ow! Sorry."

"Yes, you will be staying here. This is your first time coming out from our town, be on your best behavior," they all arrive at the gate of Gusu.

"Yes, Silver."

"Invitation please," Wen Ning take out the invitation from inside of his clothes, he gave it to the gate keeper. "You can come in. One of our disciple will take you to where your clan is staying."

Wen Ning nodded his head, "Let's go in." The disciple follow behind Wen Ning, "this place sure is quiet."

"A little boring too. I hope that we can get through this, I don't want to stay in such a boring place." The other disciple agree.

Wei Wuxian couldn't help but laugh at this, "I know exactly how they feel."

"What do you exactly study there?" Xiao Xingchen asked Wei Wuxian as he help his nephew with his paper work.

"Nothing really. All we do is listen to old man Lan talk about rule this and rule that and blah blah blah. They doesn't teach us anything, no swordmanship, no talisman and they don't teach us how to fight Yao, monster, ghost or other evil entity."

"That does sound boring. Why do they even bother to have a guest lecture anyway."

"Beat me. Is a Lan thing."

"I hope they can behave themselves while they are there," Song Lan look at his disciple through the mirror in front of him.

"Don't worry Zichen, Wen Ning is there remember?" Song Lan went back to help Wei Wuxian with his paperwork.

"It look like our town is doing well. We got more people from outside come to our town to do business," Xiao Xingchen look at the amount on the paperwork.

"Yep, that is all thanks to Mian Mian husband. He really know what he is doing."

"How did you feel when you see Lan Wangji again?" At the mention of Lan Wangji name, Wei Wuxian stop what he is doing.

"I feel nothing Shishu. I cut all my tie with him, I got nothing to do with him anymore. All I see is a stranger standing in front of me. Beside, whatever he want to say time. I won't fall for it. Even if he try to explain thing to me, I won't forgive him. He should've stand up for me and believe in, instead of believing in what Jin Guangyao said."