Chapter 43

When morning come Wei Wuxian, Hua Cheng and Lan Wangji walk back to the Ouyang clan. They found a place where no one will see them, even though Wei Wuxian name already been clear.

Wei Wuxian throw the white pure crystal ball into the air above the Ouyang clan, it turn into a butterfly, it spread it wing from a small wing into a big one as it surrounded the whole clan. The butterfly pour pure energy back into the whole Ouyang clan disciple.

They are done with the Ouyang clan. "Next is Jin Ling clan," they head off to Jinlintai.

When they arrive in Jinlintai they all hear, "That is Enough! I will not step down from my sect leader duty! I am the heir of the Jin clan! How dare you all threaten me with your nonsense!"

Hearing Jin Ling is been threaten by the elder of the Jin clan, Wei Wuxian disappear from there in a dark mist.

"Wei Ying!"

"What can you do about it Lan Wangji? This is his nephew after all."

Wei Wuxian enter into the big room, he used his resentment energy to grabbed all of the elder around their neck.

"Who....who...who are you?" One of the elder asked.

When the mist clear up they all see Wei Wuxian with his eye burning red. "I am Wei Wuxian. Wei Ying. Tittle Yiling Laozu. How dare you all threaten my shijie son!"

Jin Ling is shock and surprise to see Wei Wuxian standing in front of him. "Wei Shushu!"

Hua Cheng soon appear next to a angry Wei Wuxian, "you really got them by the neck Wuxian. I like it."

"Wei Ying, let them go," Lan Wangji begged Wei Wuxian.

(I am going to use this line. I just love it)

"If I, Wei Wuxian, want to kill someone, who can stop? who dare to stop me?"

Lan Wangji remembers the event that happen at that time during the banquet. Lan Wangji went up to wrapped his arm around Wei Wuxian shoulder.

Hua Cheng who is standing next to Wei Wuxian have on a grin, 'Well I never expect to see this side of Lan Wangji.'

'No, I can't let this repeat.' "Wei Ying, please don't do this. Please let them go."

"Let them go? They were threatening Jin Ling! Let go of me, Lan Wangji!"

"No! I can't let this event happen again! Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian know what Lan Wangji is talking about. "Wei Shushu. Is alright now," Jin Ling already walking toward Wei Wuxian, 'I'm not scare. This is Niang didi. This is the person who protected me.' Jin Ling take Wei Wuxian hand in his, "Shushu, please let them go."

Hearing Jin Ling begging Wei Wuxian let all the elder of Jin clan go. "If I hear any of you try to threaten Jin Ling again or telling him to step down as sect leader. I won't hesitate to come back to kill you! You hear me!?"

"Yes....Yes sir!"

"Get lost!" Wei Wuxian shouted at the elder. They all scramble away from there. "Lan Wangji, let go," Lan Wangji removed his arm from around Wei Wuxian shoulder.

Wei Wuxian take his other hand and put it on top of Jin Ling hand, "you have become a fine adult A-Ling. If only your parents is here to see you."

"I am sure they are watching over me. But Shushu what are you doing here?" Wei Wuxian touched the top of Jin Ling head and said, "stay here okay?"

"Okay."

Wei Wuxian went outside, he did just like before. First is the black crystal and then the pure white crystal.

When every thing is done, he went back inside. "Jin Ling how do you feel?" Jin Ling sat down on the floor, he went into a lotus position as he begin to meditate.

"Jin Ling?"

"Don't worry Wuxian, Jin Ling is getting his energy back from the butterfly." Hua Cheng reinsured Wei Wuxian that Jin Ling will be fine.

Jin Ling then opened his eye, "Jin Ling?" Wei Wuxian got down to Jin Ling level.

"I feel like a heavyweight have been lifted from my body," Jin Ling touched his chest. Wei Wuxian helped Jin Ling up, "I always felt this heavyweight on my chest. I ask the healer about it but they couldn't find the reason for it and now, I feel better. A lot better."

Wei Wuxian waved his hand over Jin Ling body, all he see is Jin Ling aura. "Mn. The dark mist energy is gone."

"So that's what Sizhui was talking about." Wei Wuxian put his hand on top of Jin Ling head, "A-Ling, I am heading to Gusu now. Be strong, smart and be an outstanding cultivator like your father okay?" Jin Ling smile as he nodded his head.

As Wei Wuxian is about to leave Jin Ling shouted, "Wuxian shushu, can I come visit you some time? Jiang Jiu Jiu is always busy with his clan, he never have time for me. I feel very lonely here."

Wei Wuxian look at both Hua Cheng and Lan Wangji, "can you two head to Gusu first? I will meet you there?" Hua Cheng went to grab Lan Wangji and pull him away from there.

Wei Wuxian turn around and walk back over to Jin Ling. "Here A-Ling. I recreated the gift that I made for you when you were first born." Wei Wuxian gave the box to Jin Ling, "can I open it?"

"It is your after all. Of course you can open it," Jin Ling opened the box, he see a, "Bracelet."

"This bracelet will protect you from evil monster to strange mist or aura. It will also take you to where I am living. Just rise your hand like this," Wei Wuxian show Jin Ling how to do it. When Jin Ling raised his hand up, palm open and the portal open up.

"Cool!" Wei Wuxian smile at this, "close your palm and the portal will close," Jin Ling did just that and indeed the portal close.

"Visit any time okay?"

"Mn."

Yiling Laozu Disappear From The Cultivation Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें