Chapter 25

1 year later

Even though the cultivation world is back to the way it was before, Lan Wangji continue to search for Wei Wuxian. Even Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling is searching for Wei Wuxian as well.

When Lan Wangji see that the protection to the burial mound is down, he rush into the burial mound. Lan Wangji doesn't know that he has set off the trap that Wei Wuxian have put outside of the burial mound so when he enter into the center, all he can see is dark mist every where.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji can't even see what is in front of him, "Wei Ying! Please answer me!"

'Why is there resentment energy all over the burial mound? It wasn't like this when we come to rescue the Junior?' "Wei Ying, if your here please give me a chance to explain! Wei Ying!"

Hua Cheng castle

"It look like that idiot Lan Wangji is still looking for you Wuxian. What are you going to do about it?" Wei Wuxian sigh, "nothing, I already decide to cut my ties with him. He betray me and he didn't believe in me, all I can do is vanish from the mortal world. At least Wen Ning is happy to see his family again."

"You do know that you can make your own town you know? If you need help, then I can help you with it."

"I will think about it San Lang. By the way, will it be okay to let my Shishu, A-Qing and Song Xiong to enter into the mortal world again?"

"They said that they want to go there, I gave them a dice. They can come back when they are done with whatever they are doing."

"Did they tell you?" Hua Cheng shook his head no. "I hope they will be alright."

"Don't worry Wuxian, they will be fine."

The two turn back to look at the mirror, it show them that Lan Wangji is still looking for Wei Wuxian. "He doesn't give up does he? What will you do if you do see him again?"

"My answer to you is.....see him like a stranger."

"Hahahahaha! Good answer!"

'Lan Wangji is a stubborn person. He won't give up that easily. Just like how he keep on asking me to come back with him to Gusu. A stubborn person indeed.'

Mortal realm

Lan Wangji gave up searching for Wei Wuxian at the burial mound. Even though the protection is gone, he didn't see or hear Wei Wuxian anywhere.

With a disappointment, Lan Wangji left to head back to Gusu. By the time he arrive, Lan Xichen and Sizhui is waiting for him.

"Fuqin!"

"Wangji!"

The two rush to catch a Lan Wangji who is about to faint, "Wangji, you need to stop searching for Wei gongzi. No one know where he is at. Sizhui been looking for you all day."

Lan Wangji glanced to his right, he see how worry Sizhui is. "I'm sorry A-Yuan. It is my fault that I got your Xian gege banish from the cultivation world."

"No is not your fault. We were manipulated by Jin Guangyao......" Sizhui held back his tears, 'the person who save my family, the person who protect my family, I shouldn't have treat him like he some kind of evil person who try to kill us all.'

Lan Xichen closed his eye, he opened his eye, "Sizhui, if you want to cry....go on ahead. No one is watching."

"But.....but...."

"Once in a person life time they need to let it out." Just by hearing Lan Xichen said this Sizhui burst out crying as he held tight onto Lan Wangji.

When Sizhui is done crying, all three head back toward Jingshi since Lan Xichen know that Sizhui won't leave Lan Wangji side.

The next morning Sizhui left Jingshi, he went straight to Hanshi to talk to Lan Xichen. "Come in," Sizhui open the door, then close it behind him. "Sizhui?"

"Shushu, can I ask you permission to leave Cloud Recesse to go in search for Wei Wuxian? Please?" Sizhui sat down in front of Lan Xichen.

"Sizhui."

"I want to do this for A-Die. I don't want to see him this way. I can tell how tire he is, let him take this time to rest up and get plenty of sleep. Shushu, your his brother and his sect leader, you should order him to stay home."

Lan Xichen breath in, and then out, "alright but take Jingyi with you," Sizhui got up, he gave a bow to Lan Xichen and then left to go find Jingyi.

Wei Wuxian room in Hua Cheng palace

'Even Sizhui want to go look for me. He sure have grown into a find young man, but no matter how hard they want to look for me. I am no longer living in the mortal realm.'

"A-Ying," come a voice from the other side of his door, "Come in Shishu," Wei Wuxian wave his hand to make the mirror disappear. The door open, Xiao Xingchen walk in, "A-Ying, Wen Ning and his family want to invite us, along with Hua Cheng and Xie Lian to have dinner with them. Want to come?"

Wei Wuxian have on a smile, "of course!" He got up, walk with Xiao Xingchen to where the Wen clan is staying in the underworld realm.

Back in the mortal realm

"Sizhui ah, let's take a break. We have been walking here and there for a very long time now," Sizhui turn around to see a tire Jin Ling, Zizhen and Jingyi. Yes, Sizhui and Jingyi stop by Jinlintai and Bailing to see Zizhen and Jin Ling.

He want to see if the two of them have found Wei Wuxian or not. "Alright, let's take a break." Once they all settle down Sizhui look at Jin Ling and Zizhen, "is it okay to leave your clan? You two are sect leader after all?"

"It will be fine. Everything is under control. How about you, Zizhen?" Jin Ling turn to look at Zizhen, "Same. My clan is under control. Everything is back to normal. Let's continue to look for Wei Qianbei, for now, we should rest. We should continue looking for him tomorrow."

With that all four sleep in the wood. They know that this will be a long journey....a journey to look for Wei Wuxian.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
I hope this chapter isn't too boring. This just come out of my mind. I jump from underworld realm back to mortal realm. Back and forth, easy to read right? Tell me what do you think okay?