Back Home

Taehyung was surprised to see all his friends at his home. He looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him with a sheepish smile.

"You already knew about it, didn't you?" Taehyung asked, lifting his eyebrows.

"Sorry hyung, but it was supposed to be a surprise, that's why I didn't tell you. Please forgive your Kookie." Jungkook said, pouting cutely.

"Aish, I can't even be mad at that face. You've learned to take advantage of my weakness." Taehyung said, making Jungkook giggle at him.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, give us attention too. We all are here too." Jimin said, whining.

"Why, isn't Suga giving you enough attention, you shorty?" Taehyung countered, making Jimin glare at him.

"You alien, how dare you call me shorty. You just wait, once you get well, I'm going to punch your face so much, it's going to look like a boiled potato."

"But you need to buy a ladder before that." Taehyung said, making Jimin confused.

"Why would I need to buy a ladder?" Jimin asked.

"Well aren't you the one who said that you would punch my face once I get well? But how will you punch my face when you can't reach it? That's why I said you need to buy a ladder first." Taehyung said, making steam come out of Jimin's nostrils.

"YOU STUPID DUMB ALIEN, I CHANGED MY MIND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW." Jimin said, coming to hit Taehyung while Suga held his boyfriend back firmly.

Everyone else just looked at the bestfriend duos and just sighed in exasperation.

"You know what, I'm glad that you both decided to move out of the house. I would've gone crazy otherwise. Look at Kookie. He's younger than you, but still more mature than the both of you." Mrs.Park said, looking at the 2 grown ass boys who were still behaving like kindergartners.

Jungkook giggled at that, making Taehyung smile at him being whipped and Jimin whine. Mr.Park helped Taehyung to the couch and everyone settled down. Taehyung pulled Jungkook next to him and immediately clutched onto him like a koala, while Mrs.Park asked the maids to bring all the food and drinks to the living room.

All of them just had a chilled day with their friends filling them both in on the happenings at college while Mr & Mrs.Park too joined in the conversation here and there. After a while both Mr & Mrs.Park left, saying their byes, leaving the youngsters alone.

"So Tae and Jungkook, when are you both coming back to college?" Joon asked, as soon as they were alone.

"Jungkook will come to college from Monday, but I'm not sure when I can come. I guess I'll join back as soon as I get the all clear from the doctor." Taehyung answered.

"But hyung, why will I join from Monday? I'll wait until you too can come to college." Jungkook said, not liking the idea of leaving Taehyung alone.

"No bun, you'll go to college from Monday and I'm not going to take no for an answer. You've already missed 2 weeks of classes, you're not going to miss any more. You promised that you'll go to college when I get discharged from the hospital. So no going back on your promise now." Taehyung said sternly, making Jungkook pout.

"Tae is right Kookie, you shouldn't miss more classes. And if you're worried about Tae, then don't be. He's in his home now and aunty is also going to be there with him. So you don't have to take tension." Jin said, convincing the younger.

"Ok, I'll start college from Monday." Jungkook said, giving in. He knew there was no point in arguing, because once Taehyung makes up his mind there was no changing it. He sighed, thinking about Monday.