Love Heals

Jungkook was looking out the window of Taehyung's room, well now his room to be exact. It's been a week since the incident happened. His bandages were removed and he could walk without any pain. Taehyung too was shifted from the ICU to a regular room. His injuries were healing nicely and the swelling on his face had also come down, but he still needed to stay in the hospital for another week, making Taehyung throw a tantrum like a 5 years old kid.

Though this was the most difficult week of his life, he was happy. Mr & Mrs. Park has been pampering and spoiling him so that he never misses his home or his father, well you can't really miss what you never had. But there's still a part of him that wishes that his father would accept his love.

Sometimes he feels really overwhelmed with all the love and attention that he ends up crying alone at night. Just a few months back he used to stay up at night crying and wishing to have atleast one person that he could talk to, and now he has an entire family that he could call his own. It makes him scared sometimes that all of this is just a dream, a product of his imagination and when he wakes up everything is going to vanish.

I guess it's true what they say, "People who have nothing are never afraid, but people who have everything are always afraid." Jungkook was brought out of his imagination when he heard the voice of the person he had been waiting for.

"Are you ready Kookie, or do you still need time?"

"I'm ready Uncle, I was just waiting for you to come. I'll just get the tiffin box and then we can leave." Jungkook said, walking out of the room to get the packed tiffin boxes to take to the hospital.

Everything had fallen into a schedule after Taehyung was shifted to a room. His friends had decided to go back to college after getting scolded by both Mr & Mrs. Park, but Jungkook didn't want to go until Taehyung was discharged from the hospital. He was also adamant about staying with Taehyung at night and who was Mr & Mrs. Park to deny his wishes. And that's how they came up with the schedule.

Jungkook would stay the night with Taehyung and in the morning one of their friends, depending on whose turn it is, would come with breakfast. They'd have breakfast together and then Jungkook would return back home, while their friend stay back keeping Taehyung company.

Then at noon, Mrs Park would bring lunch for them. They have lunch together and the friend leaves and Mrs. Park stay back. Meanwhile Jungkook cooks dinner for them and waits for Mr. Park to return from the office and then they both would leave for the hospital. Jungkook would stay back and Mrs. Park would return with Mr. Park and everything repeats the next day, with a different friend coming in the morning with breakfast.

And now here he was going to the hospital once again with the dinner he prepared. He cannot wait for things to go back to normal and for Taehyung to become completely healthy. As much as he loves spending time with Taehyung, this is not exactly how he wants to spend time. He misses college, he misses his friends and he misses their lunchtime. He misses going on bike rides and dates.

Thinking of dates makes him feel a sense of longing. The last date he had with Taehyung was the best and the worst day of his life, but still he longs for that day. He would give anything to go back to that day. Now the only highlight of his day is when he gets to go to the hospital and see Taehyung.

Jungkook rushed inside, not even waiting for Mr. Park to get out of the car as soon as they reached their destination. Taehyung had been whining for the past past hour giving a headache to Mrs. Park, who couldn't wait for her husband to come so she can finally leave.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Crazy Love [Taekook]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें