Pajama Party

When Jungkook and Taehyung walked into the apartment every head turned towards them. 

"Where did you both go to?" Jimin asked as soon as they stepped inside. 

"We just went for a walk. But we got ice cream." Taehyung said showing them the shopping bag. As soon as they heard the word ice cream they forgot everything else. 

Jimin came next to Taehyung and whispered in his ear. "I smell something fishy." Taehyung choked on his saliva. 

He knew Jimin is not going to let him go without knowing the full story. He will have to answer 100 questions when they'll be alone but for now he decided to just ignore him. Soon they all gathered around the dining table. The evening went by with lot of laughter and lot of teasing. Soon it was time for everyone to go home. 

"Alright guys we should go home now. It's getting late." Namjoon said. Soon they all bid their goodbyes. 

"See you tomorrow kookie." Jin said hugging Jungkook.

 "Goodnight hyung." Jungkook said returning his hug.

 "Hyung I should also go now. Please drop me home." Jungkook said as soon as everyone left. Taehyung has to drop him home since Jungkook came in his bike. 

"Kookie why don't you stay here for the night. It's already late. We can all go to the college from here." Jimin said winking at Taehyung. 

"No no hyung I don't want to bother you guys. Besides I don't have my clothes with me too." Jungkook said all of sudden feeling nervous about staying there. Though Taehyung wanted to strangle Jimin, he also wanted to thank him for making the suggestion. 

"You are not a bother kookie, and about clothes you can wear my clothes." Taehyung said trying to convince him.

 "Exactly, besides I didn't get a chance to properly talk to you. I have so many things to tell you. I can't wait to tell you all the embarrassing stories of Taehyung. We can have our very own pajama party" Jimin said excitedly. 

Jungkook was torn, he had never stayed anywhere else. So he was kinda nervous. 

"Hmm ok hyung I guess I am staying the night." Jungkook said in a nervous tone. Taehyung was happy,  it was obvious from the way he was grinning. 

"Close your mouth alien, fly will go in." Jimin whispered with a smirk. Taehyung immediately changed his expression neutral.

 "Why don't you go and freshen up in my room kookie, it's the first door to your right. I'll get you something to wear." Kookie nodded his head before walking away. 

"Yaah shorty what the hell was that?" Taehyung asked as soon as Jungkook was out of earshot. 

"What did I do?" Jimin said feigning innocence. 

"Don't try to be smart with me shorty, you know exactly what I am talking about." Taehyung said annoyed. 

"Are you talking about me asking Jungkook to stay back. Do you want him to go?" Jimin asked. 

"That's not what I meant." Taehyung said exasperated. 

"Then what exactly are you trying to say?" Jimin asked trying to hold in his laughter. 

"I am, I don't, Ugh..." Taehyung clutched his hair before walking away. Jimin just bursted into laughter as soon as he walked away.

Jungkook was admiring Taehyung's room. It had his aura. It was warm and bold just like him. There was beautiful paintings and photographs all around the room. Jungkook was admiring a beautiful photograph of a sunset when Taehyung walked in.